ADVERTISEMENT

Secondary

Henderson went out hurt and Stewart was suspsended so in addition to already being without Marco Wilson we were essentially without 3/4s of our secondary on Saturday and it showed.

Henderson should return this week.

I came in here thinking thread was about the lack of secondary ON THE FIELD, lol, weakest part of the whole team. That was trash performance vs UGa.

So, what happened off the field? Our DB's up to no good there also and possible suspensions coming?

I came in here thinking thread was about the lack of secondary ON THE FIELD, lol, weakest part of the whole team. That was trash performance vs UGa.

So, what happened off the field? Our DB's up to no good there also and possible suspensions coming?
Brad Stewart already missed the UGA game due to a suspension. Not sure if that will carry over to this weekend or not.

We did have a lack of a secondary on the field in the UGA game. We were without 3 starters. Marco Wilson, CJ Henderson & Brad Stewart.

Watch FSU's secondary and you'll feel much better I promise.
FSU has some talented players in their secondary. Much more talented than McWilliams. FSUs guys just don’t know what they are doing

FSU has some talented players in their secondary. Much more talented than McWilliams. FSUs guys just don’t know what they are doing

Maybe in high school. Not now. Just horrid. No instincts, no physicality, nothing.

Maybe in high school. Not now. Just horrid. No instincts, no physicality, nothing.
UFs DBs outside of CJ Henderson is pretty bad as well. Gardner Johnson is above average. The rest of our secondary is awful. Worse defensive backfield we have had in over 20 years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT