ADVERTISEMENT

Secession - its time

There guilty as charged judge Bill” now Dickhead you go enjoy watching your new President take charge today 👌
Thank you @gatorspeed, see how easy that was.

I think it’s time to change your name from gator speed to Arnie gator.

To answer your question, I could care less about how anyone acts in office anymore. We are long passed the days of adults in the room so if you’re judging anyone about how they act, I’d tell you to stop taking estrogen pills.

As far as covid deaths, any innocent person dying is a tragedy. This is where we will differ on this subject, you like to run around the internet and blame Trump for the deaths which in itself is ridiculous and I blame the country of origin where extreme malfeasance occurred but you and your liberal band of cucks won’t condemn China because you’d be biting the nought that feeds.

Shit I say I bet you a 12 pack all of what you just said is a load of farts one fatass shot you and million others a load of lies,remember he told you and the nation to inject some bleach it’d get rid of the virus lololol heck I’d rather trust a yard bird to be President than to have that dumass run thru another 4 years
How much bleach did you guzzle?

How ridiculous is it not to be able to spell ridiculous?

Look you, if I were to attempt to correct every grammar and spelling mistake made by the Trumpers on this board I would have to quit my job and devote myself to it full time.

We are two separate countries ideologically and the gap is widening. I say its time.

It is a very ignorant and simplistic view of this nation to think that there are republican states and democrat states. All states, heck, all cities, have both parties in them, almost all of them within the 60-40 range in one direction or the other.

But hey, go ahead and try to secede. You'll look great in an orange jumpsuit. In Guantanamo.

It is a very ignorant and simplistic view of this nation to think that there are republican states and democrat states. All states, heck, all cities, have both parties in them, almost all of them within the 60-40 range in one direction or the other.

But hey, go ahead and try to secede. You'll look great in an orange jumpsuit. In Guantanamo.

its even more simplistic to put it in term of states versus the entire electorate

This is where we will differ on this subject, you like to run around the internet and blame Trump for the deaths which in itself is ridiculous and I blame the country of origin where extreme malfeasance occurred but you and your liberal band of cucks won’t condemn China because you’d be biting the nought that feeds.

The left thinks blaming China is racist. Liberalism is a helluva drug.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Right after he finds the courage to stand before the men and women who serve in our military without fear.
giphy.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
If you think "the entire electorate" is going to secede from the US, you are a loonie.

this isn’t difficult. take the trump voters let them form their country. Let biden snd you commies be run by Xi Jinping. Yall take cali and ny with the pacific nw and We get Florida and Texas, the south and some of the midwest. Done. Why shouldn’t we do it? The sides are just too far apart to sit here and act like we are “The United States” any longer.

this isn’t difficult. take the trump voters let them form their country. Let biden snd you commies be run by Xi Jinping. Yall take cali and ny with the pacific nw and We get Florida and Texas, the south and some of the midwest. Done. Why shouldn’t we do it? The sides are just too far apart to sit here and act like we are “The United States” any longer.

Yes, because uprooting and forcibly moving millions of people makes perfect sense in your tiny little pinhead.

"The sides are just too far apart". ROFL. You also know nothing of this nation's history.

A million reasons not to do it.

All meaningful things are hard. Easy things typically aren't worthwhile.

Probably most importantly, it would turn planet earth's power structure upside down. It would hand the keys over to China. And every other expansionist regime, that China wouldn't choose to slap down, would lose their minds as well.

We would be as powerless as a dozen other nations to stop it.

Probably most importantly, it would turn planet earth's power structure upside down. It would hand the keys over to China. And every other expansionist regime, that China wouldn't choose to slap down, would lose their minds as well.

china already runs us, more reasons to do it than not IMO. Wouldn’t be the first or last time the worlds power structure has been turned upside down. China is set to overtake us thus decade economically and joe hiden will take us there Quicker. It was a good run while it lasted. It’s time to rebuild and start from scratch

Reactions: dc1gator
No, the problem here is you can't even see the repercussions of your idiotic idea even after it's been pointed out to you.

coming from you....means zilch as you supported cheating, illegal voting, and then tried to cover it up later. You have been wrong multiple times and instead of manning up and owning your bs you try beating around the bush and not answering direct questions.

its an idea you cannot prove wrong genius. You may THINK it’s a bad idea, but cannot prove that it is. This is why your reading comp is so bad, you don’t know the actual meaning of the words you type.

china already runs us, more reasons to do it than not IMO. Wouldn’t be the first or last time the worlds power structure has been turned upside down. China is set to overtake us thus decade economically and joe hiden will take us there Quicker. It was a good run while it lasted. It’s time to rebuild and start from scratch

China has more land area than we do and 3 times the population. The only reason they haven't had a larger economy than us for a long time was their own policies, which, once they changed, enabled them to catch up quickly.

I do find it amusing that, despite the fact that Democratic Presidents have presided over excellent economies from Clinton forward, while both the Bushes left terrible economies for their successors, Republicans still somehow believe that they are the only ones who know how to run an economy.

coming from you....means zilch as you supported cheating, illegal voting, and then tried to cover it up later. You have been wrong multiple times and instead of manning up and owning your bs you try beating around the bush and not answering direct questions.

its an idea you cannot prove wrong genius. You may THINK it’s a bad idea, but cannot prove that it is. This is why your reading comp is so bad, you don’t know the actual meaning of the words you type.

Do you know what the term is for people forced to move to a new land? REFUGEE.

China has more land area than we do and 3 times the population. The only reason they haven't had a larger economy than us for a long time was their own policies, which, once they changed, enabled them to catch up quickly.

I do find it amusing that, despite the fact that Democratic Presidents have presided over excellent economies from Clinton forward, while both the Bushes left terrible economies for their successors, Republicans still somehow believe that they are the only ones who know how to run an economy.

Bush was and is a democrat. Economy was fine under Reagan and Trump had that ish rockin before the the plague that the dems used as an excuse (hoax) to crash the economy to get back into power. So..but, hiden is run by china so none of that other ish matters

I will give you merriam websters definition

Definition of refugee
: one that flees
especially : a person who flees to a foreign country or power to escape danger or persecution

Now. When you understand that definition explain to me how giving folks a choice on which country they want to be a part of equals that

Not yet they don't. If nothing changes, in perhaps 30 years they will draw even. Even still doesn't give them "hand." It gives them parity and parity doesn't guarantee them world domination.

I will give you merriam websters definition

Definition of refugee
: one that flees
especially : a person who flees to a foreign country or power to escape danger or persecution

Now. When you understand that definition explain to me how giving folks a choice on which country they want to be a part of equals that

Are you going to buy all their homes? Find them new jobs? Help them get settled into a new place, when they liked the place they were in and didn't want to leave? Yeah, that's a refugee baby. Embrace the reality.

Also, if you think there hasn't been contention between the parties like there is today, then you know nothing about this nation's history. And no, I don't just mean the civil war.

"Oh, we don't get along, I think we should split up". Pansy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States

Some estimates say economically they can gain parity within 7 to 10 years...economically. That's probably accurate.

Militarily, no and that's a significant distinction.

I would argue they already weaponized a virus that for all intents and purposes defeated us. At least brought us to our knees, influenced an election, etc

Last edited:

Bud, China already owns the US. Hell, even corn pop said “they’re not bad people folks”. Then he took money from China through his proxy son he pimped out to.

Reactions: jfegaly
Retain the cap on benefits, uncap taxes. Or at least raise the cap on taxes. But I know, the simple and obvious answer will not be acceptable to Republicans.

Credibility 🚨. Dims answers are always.....take more of their money, we know better what to do with it than they do.

When SS started the best and obvious answer was to say, ok we are going to start a retirement program for you. We are going to force a tax on you, but here’s the cool part. YOUR money, goes into YOUR own personal retirement account, but you can’t touch YOUR money until age x, but it never was about providing me and you retirement....the sheep are just too stupid to realize it.

Keep all other benefits separate. Disability etc. by lumping it all together it’s easier to play the shell game

Credibility 🚨. Dims answers are always.....take more of their money, we know better what to do with it than they do.

When SS started the best and obvious answer was to say, ok we are going to start a retirement program for you. We are going to force a tax on you, but here’s the cool part. YOUR money, goes into YOUR own personal retirement account, but you can’t touch YOUR money until age x, but it never was about providing me and you retirement....the sheep are just too stupid to realize it.

Keep all other benefits separate. Disability etc. by lumping it all together it’s easier to play the shell game

SS started in 1935. Did you know that?

Your implication is that investing then was the same as investing now. It was not. There was no way to provide individual investment accounts for every person in the US in 1935. There were no computers, in case you didn't know. So it would have required a HUGE number of investment counselors to handle all those investments. Except, oh wait, there were no investment counselors in 1935. So there's that.

Of course, you could simplify it and have the government set up an individual account for each person, keep all the money and pay a flat rate based on the amount paid into the account. That would work, right? Funny thing is, that's actually how SS works now. Everyone has their own account, and everyone gets a payout based on the amount paid in.

Oh, and here's this from the SS website:

The Social Security Act was signed into law by President Roosevelt on August 14, 1935. In addition to several provisions for general welfare, the new Act created a social insurance program designed to pay retired workers age 65 or older a continuing income after retirement.

So actually, from the very beginning, it was EXACTLY about paying an income after retirement.

Do you NEVER tire of being wrong all the time?

SS started in 1935. Did you know that?

Your implication is that investing then was the same as investing now. It was not. There was no way to provide individual investment accounts for every person in the US in 1935. There were no computers, in case you didn't know. So it would have required a HUGE number of investment counselors to handle all those investments. Except, oh wait, there were no investment counselors in 1935. So there's that.

Of course, you could simplify it and have the government set up an individual account for each person, keep all the money and pay a flat rate based on the amount paid into the account. That would work, right? Funny thing is, that's actually how SS works now. Everyone has their own account, and everyone gets a payout based on the amount paid in.

Oh, and here's this from the SS website:

The Social Security Act was signed into law by President Roosevelt on August 14, 1935. In addition to several provisions for general welfare, the new Act created a social insurance program designed to pay retired workers age 65 or older a continuing income after retirement.

So actually, from the very beginning, it was EXACTLY about paying an income after retirement.

Do you NEVER tire of being wrong all the time?

Good grief you are awful at reading comprehension and depth of ideas, on top of having the worst character on the board. You are literally wrong on every thread you post in, obtuse in every thread you post in, and narcissistic in every thread you post in (your character explains that). YOUR own account, not one the Government controls, YOUR own account. It is obvious by now that you literally do not understand words meanings, but hey you’re a numbers guy. Find you a good math board to post on.

You contradicted yourself in your post. This is how I know you’re obtuse

“There was no way to provide individual investment accounts for every person in the US in 1935.”

“Funny thing is, that's actually how SS works now. Everyone has their own account, and everyone gets a payout based on the amount paid in.”

You are either intentionally obfuscating (this is what dims do, see SS as an example) or like I said, need to stick with math

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT