ADVERTISEMENT

SEC East Championship rings

This has to be one of the dumbest posts u have ever done and that is saying something. Ive told u countless times, im not a troll, i dont even know what that is or u how u define it. Do u think i actually sat here for 2 and a half yrs and just waited it out. Who has that kind of time. You guys call me a troll because i dont think down ur narrow tunnel vision path and u dont know how to deal with a difference of opinion. Im not trolling at all. Im just giving u my thoughts. Its so out of ur comfort bubble that u think im trolling.

This is my one and only account.
Says the guy who joined in July of 2014, but only recently, and quite suddenly, got the urge to urinate on the message board.

No-Way-No-Nope-Sigh-Uhhm-Ehm-Yeah-No-Ugh-Ok-Whatever-Neil-Patrick-Harris-GIF-2015.gif

Says the guy who joined in July of 2014, but only recently, and quite suddenly, got the urge to urinate on the message board.

No-Way-No-Nope-Sigh-Uhhm-Ehm-Yeah-No-Ugh-Ok-Whatever-Neil-Patrick-Harris-GIF-2015.gif

For all his superior brain cells, he doesn't understand that saying "I've told you..." Doesn't work when nobody believes anything you say.

For all his superior brain cells, he doesn't understand that saying "I've told you..." Doesn't work when nobody believes anything you say.

U are definitely showing that weak and feeble mind of urs again. Jus becuz u failed out of college because u couldnt pass college algebra doesnt mean everyone else is as stupid as u

I know u believe me but u r just jealous. Its OBVIOUS

U are definitely showing that weak and feeble mind of urs again. Jus becuz u failed out of college because u couldnt pass college algebra doesnt mean everyone else is as stupid as u

I know u believe me but u r just jealous. Its OBVIOUS

You're not fooling anyone.

You're even beginning to write even more poorly than before.

That's no coincidence.

You're not fooling anyone.

You're even beginning to write even more poorly than before.

That's no coincidence.

I find u saying that hilarious since u havent been right about me ONE time. If im not fooling u. Ur fooling urself. Altho my intent is not to fool anyone.

Fyi the majority of the time when i post im on my phone and i dont check what i wrote. Who cares if it is correct english on a message board. Only weirdos and potatoes

I find u saying that hilarious since u havent been right about me ONE time. If im not fooling u. Ur fooling urself. Altho my intent is not to fool anyone.

Fyi the majority of the time when i post im on my phone and i dont check what i wrote. Who cares if it is correct english on a message board. Only weirdos and potatoes

Your phone doesn't have spell check?

Weird. I figured a guy like you could afford one.

But you always have plenty of grandiose and excuses, don't you?

Your phone doesn't have spell check?

Weird. I figured a guy like you could afford one.

But you always have plenty of grandiose and excuses, don't you?

LOL spell check is turned off......obviously. That is something for the uneducated

LOL spell check is turned off......obviously. That is something for the uneducated

So you can type things like a 12 year old girl?

Pride yourself on your greatest accomplishment then.

(By the way, you're the one that justifies your posting style by saying that it's due to using your phone.)

Come on, you're smarter than that, right? Right?

So you can type things like a 12 year old girl?

Pride yourself on your greatest accomplishment then.

(By the way, you're the one that justifies your posting style by saying that it's due to using your phone.)

Come on, you're smarter than that, right? Right?

I really don't think you have a clue whats going on half the time. Are you some senile old man in a nursing home with alzheimers?

Like oh my gawd

I don't like having autocorrect. Sorry if you didn't know u could turn it off. I guess that's just another case of me being smarter than you

You desperately care for the attention from others.

What a joke.
I really don't think you have a clue whats going on half the time. Are you some senile old man in a nursing home with alzheimers?

Like oh my gawd

I don't like having autocorrect. Sorry if you didn't know u could turn it off. I guess that's just another case of me being smarter than you
The only thing that is completely obvious is that you are not an FSU fan. Either you are a scUM fan, which is likely given your extremely low IQ, or.....that's pretty much it.

Oh, and I hope you die soon so u can see mommy again.

The only thing that is completely obvious is that you are not an FSU fan. Either you are a scUM fan, which is likely given your extremely low IQ, or.....that's pretty much it.

Oh, and I hope you die soon so u can see mommy again.

My gawd u could not have been more wrong in ur entire post. Im an fsu fan. Have season tix. Mom is still alive and well. Please come back from oblivion.

Also, 100% im smarter than u. That is an absolute fact.

My gawd u could not have been more wrong in ur entire post. Im an fsu fan. Have season tix. Mom is still alive and well. Please come back from oblivion.

Wait, so she's back from the dead now? You are a psycho. Like, in a scary deranged way.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

Absolute fact?

Prove it.

You've never met me, which is a good thing for you, because I would knock your gay dick sucking teeth right out of your mouth.

LOL dumb and easy to piss off. Yeah i doubt u can fight past 1 min(overweight). Sorry bud but u have ZERO chance in that battle. Ur 15 min of fame is up. Go ahead and get ur last jab in if u think its worth it or if u want to lose all dignity becuz u just arent worth my good posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT