ADVERTISEMENT

Season ticket holders?

GatorTheo

Bull Gator
Apr 1, 2002
What are y'all doing?

We went ahead and rolled over. Attending under the rules doesn't sound like that much fun.

I will be in the champions club throwing peanuts over the edge trying to hit the poors in the cheap seats as usual. If they are lucky i might toss a chicken finger down every now and again.

sadgator will not personally attend at least one gator game in the swamp for the first time in about 30 years...and this year’s team is one of the ones he would have loved to have seen in person.
It will also be the 1st time in over 30 years I haven’t attended a home game

sadgator will not personally attend at least one gator game in the swamp for the first time in about 30 years...and this year’s team is one of the ones he would have loved to have seen in person.

You should go. You all have a great team. Unless you are compromised with health.

I’ve been to my share of football games( Miami fan) in which the attendance was under 20k and it is a depressing experience...Never mind the lack of quality football being played but it’s the lack of fans that make the experience unbearable....But, you can hear all the snap counts, all the whistles, even Coaches on the sidelines yelling out instructions.....

Reactions: fsu939913
I’ve been to my share of football games( Miami fan) in which the attendance was under 20k and it is a depressing experience...Never mind the lack of quality football being played but it’s the lack of fans that make the experience unbearable....But, you can hear all the snap counts, all the whistles, even Coaches on the sidelines yelling out instructions.....

I think it will be different this year. Normally, being in a half empty stadium is depressing because the fans don't care. But in this case, those who get in will feel lucky to have gotten a ticket and be determined to make as much noise as possible. Attendance will be low, but morale will be high.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT