ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS will allow Texas to start ARRESTING illegals crossing the border. Huge deal that few expected.

Jewish space lazers (MTG) and meeting with Kanye/Kirk that are very antisemetic, I can name more. So don't give me that BS. I don't expect that spin from you.

They are not different. They both made a stupid comment to attempt to sway votes.
The next time you get pissed at someone for telling you how you really think, remember this post.

The man articulated exactly what he thought, you just don't want to hear it.

I did and I tagged you. You might want to check my friend. I remember the 1st one being about the Oregon drug law reversal.

NO, I don't care about EITHER comment. I brought it to this forum because if I didn't none of you would. It is my way of calling out YOU guys hypocrisy.

I am just attempting to burst the bubble.
I figured out that I didn't get some of your tags because some of the alerts were not working or toggled off inadvertently or by tablet malfunction.

Last edited:
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Hi, apologies, I am not tracking to the above thread.

To your question in the abstract, no I think many Jewish people have traditionally voted for democrats for many reasons. Take one area that Trump is particularly poor with (which I have noted since 2020-2021) that is college educated women. Jewish women, who are disproportionately college educated (related to other racial-gender cohorts), are less moved by the class / populist movements.

They also tend to be pro-choice. That, as I have also said, is perhaps the worst general election issue, perhaps ever for Republicans.

To your question, a vote for a Democrat (specifically Biden) is not a vote against one's religion.

I happen to know that Jewish people are feeling increasingly betrayed by the progressive rise in the Democratic party. The "squad" views Israel as being a country, essentially, of genocidal colonists. Other progressives such as Bernie S. are very sympathetic to those views. They see what is happening on college campuses.

See this piece from Lester Holt on gun ownership.

Guess where gun ownership is prevented? Israel? Guess where the IDF was when those 1,000 people were taken hostage, raped or murdered? Nowhere to be found. Guess what would have made a profound difference? An AR-15.

We are certainly seeing a political re-alignment.

To your point on the “shift” and,
Why that “college educated” pro choice vote isn’t as significant…as I have been saying for months…

• Love
Reactions: grandhavendiddy
The next time you get pissed at someone for telling you how you really think, remember this post.

The man articulated exactly what he thought, you just don't want to hear it.
Not at all. He was attempting to defend Trump. You guys clearly don't know the difference. Plus @grandhavendiddy is actually a fair guy. We get along great. It's not the same with you guys

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Jewish space lazers (MTG) and meeting with Kanye/Kirk that are very antisemetic, I can name more. So don't give me that BS. I don't expect that spin from you.

They are not different. They both made a stupid comment to attempt to sway votes.
here is the problem, bruh. I love the Old Kanye. I do..... Boy was a cold genius. Undeniable.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Let's say that you are legal but everytime you leave the house, you get asked for your ID to provide that you are legal. You don't think that will drain a person? What if you forget your ID or lose it?

Scenario 2, Let's say you are birth citizen, how would you feel being stop everyday to prove you are a citizen/legal?

Just sounds like a problem in practice.
How many times do you leave your house and cross a border. :rolleyes:

Let's say that you are legal but everytime you leave the house, you get asked for your ID to provide that you are legal. You don't think that will drain a person? What if you forget your ID or lose it?

Scenario 2, Let's say you are birth citizen, how would you feel being stop everyday to prove you are a citizen/legal?

Just sounds like a problem in practice.
It's basic common sense to never leave home without house keys and ID. Everyone carries their ID with their money and credit/debit cards.

It's basic common sense to never leave home without house keys and ID. Everyone carries their ID with their money and credit/debit cards.
Is Kal culturally appropriating himself in not being able to afford an ID? 😂

1*dFjMw4pUMzA4Db4MYTnfyA.png

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Last edited:
Not at all. He was attempting to defend Trump. You guys clearly don't know the difference. Plus @grandhavendiddy is actually a fair guy. We get along great. It's not the same with you guys
in fairness, I do not try to defend Trumps' oratory on issues. I understood what he meant and the (large) difference from what Biden said.

Trump is a blunt, off the cuff, orator. It works, profoundly well for some audiences, and for a Jewish, far more sophisticated audience, he comes off very poorly. The MSM is keenly trained on taking every phrase and creating more FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) for independent audiences, such as college educated women.

I have learned over the years to delineate the "signal" (his intuition and instinct on an issue) from the "noise" (his specific oratory).

Where Trump is right is that the progressive wing of the party and 70% of Palestinians (per a recent Economist cited poll) want Israel gone, believe that Zionism is colonialism and thought that Hamas was justified in their attack. That means in practice, Israel is very likely to be gone in 20-30 years, especially if they permit immigration and allow for Palestinians to vote in their elections. Once the Palestinians are the majority (birth rates and immigration are far higher than Jews), then Israel may cease to exist as a protected Jewish state in their historic, religious homeland.

Now, Trump, very bluntly said in one sentence what took me four. Mine had more nuance.

And yes, I do enjoy our interactions. We have never met in person, but I have always said that I would most likely enjoy grabbing a beer or two.

On that note, Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend. Go Gators.

in fairness, I do not try to defend Trumps' oratory on issues. I understood what he meant and the (large) difference from what Biden said.

Trump is a blunt, off the cuff, orator. It works, profoundly well for some audiences, and for a Jewish, far more sophisticated audience, he comes off very poorly. The MSM is keenly trained on taking every phrase and creating more FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) for independent audiences, such as college educated women.

I have learned over the years to delineate the "signal" (his intuition and instinct on an issue) from the "noise" (his specific oratory).

Where Trump is right is that the progressive wing of the party and 70% of Palestinians (per a recent Economist cited poll) want Israel gone, believe that Zionism is colonialism and thought that Hamas was justified in their attack. That means in practice, Israel is very likely to be gone in 20-30 years, especially if they permit immigration and allow for Palestinians to vote in their elections. Once the Palestinians are the majority (birth rates and immigration are far higher than Jews), then Israel may cease to exist as a protected Jewish state in their historic, religious homeland.

Now, Trump, very bluntly said in one sentence what took me four. Mine had more nuance.

And yes, I do enjoy our interactions. We have never met in person, but I have always said that I would most likely enjoy grabbing a beer or two.

On that note, Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend. Go Gators.
While GranddiddlyLonglegs and I don't agree on everything, he's not wrong on much. I find full term abortion absolutely murder unless the mother's life is danger, but otherwise, it's not a hill to die on when the communists are knocking on our doors and threaten not only our Constitution but all of our values that are American. If people really find that offensive, we need to start by denutting the Dimtards first. Baby steps. You can't win a revolution without winning most hearts and minds. Eject the communists first, and then work out the details later. Be smart. Don't let the cuck communists outsmart us.

@Mt.DoraGator @IHSGator88 (tough cuck guy)

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT