ADVERTISEMENT

Scary boat accident (UF fishing team)...

I'll bite. Is there really such a thing as the UF fishing team? If so I am pissed I didn't know about that kind of thing back in the day.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Hell yeah. Where can I watch UF bass fishing? Does that dude have a UF fishing team hat? Where can I get one?

I was absolutely destroying bass in a lake near my office on my lunch break before the lake froze over. I was jigging leaches across the bottom right underneath some overhanging bushes.

Hell yeah. Where can I watch UF bass fishing? Does that dude have a UF fishing team hat? Where can I get one?

I was absolutely destroying bass in a lake near my office on my lunch break before the lake froze over. I was jigging leaches across the bottom right underneath some overhanging bushes.

The OP was jus trolling. There is no fishing team

[QUOfreeTE="fsu939913, post: 974299, member: 37199"]The OP was jus trolling. There is no fishing team[/QUOTE]

There is college bass fishing. Its not ncaa sponsored but several universities field teams. Florida won the team title in 2010 and 2011

I'm looking through this Facebook page. These kids are leading the freaking life. Don't ever leave college. It's all downhill after you spend four years majoring in bass fishing.

I'm looking through this Facebook page. These kids are leading the freaking life. Don't ever leave college. It's all downhill after you spend four years majoring in bass fishing.

when sadgator was in college, he excelled at reeling in schools of tuna.

Now he sadly only watches a puffer fish swim around in its tank.

I'll bite. Is there really such a thing as the UF fishing team? If so I am pissed I didn't know about that kind of thing back in the day.
I was actually thinking the same thing....is this a real thing? f*cking fishing team lol...glad they are okay...seemed like a normal wake.

Bass fishing has been a thing in the SEC for a long time, im amazed you haven't heard of this. Auburn must be pretty decent because they are the one im always hearing about

Hell I watched high school fishing on ESPN a month ago.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT