ADVERTISEMENT

Rush just said after talking to people this week, that indictments are coming

it will go right to the desk of Keynan Kommie and Hidebeast

Been waiting since 1986 for Willie and the Hilda-beast to be indicted The FBI did get Willie's half brother Roger and his personal drug dealer - Dan Lassiter. But Willie and Madam Jiang always escape punishment. They will again. Don't matter how many people have to commit Arkancide like Jeffrey Epstein and Vince Foster ( and 347 other people) did in order to keep the criminal acts of the Clinton's hidden.

The U. S. has a 2 tier justice system. Any questions?

Who are the main people pushing these investigations?

Donald Trump. Swamp rat? That's the last thing he is.

Bill Barr. Swamp rat? Worked for 41, but all of DC now hates him, so I think he's ok.

John Durham. Swamp rat? US Atty for Connecticutt.

John Huber. Swamp rat? US Atty for Utah.

If Trump was a career DC politician handing these investigations off to lifer DC attorneys, then I would be skeptical about justice ever coming.

I'm still a bit skeptical, but not as much so.

Who are the main people pushing these investigations?

Donald Trump. Swamp rat? That's the last thing he is.

Bill Barr. Swamp rat? Worked for 41, but all of DC now hates him, so I think he's ok.

John Durham. Swamp rat? US Atty for Connecticutt.

John Huber. Swamp rat? US Atty for Utah.

If Trump was a career DC politician handing these investigations off to lifer DC attorneys, then I would be skeptical about justice ever coming.

I'm still a bit skeptical, but not as much so.
Lmao.jpg

Silly Wabbit, wabbit! needs to forget what Momma and Daddy taught you.
It's a bitter pill to swallow, but you can do it!
Trix are for kids! Your (our country has done sold out to the highest bidder)
The home of the brave and the land of the free!

Last edited:
Reactions: DGlockUF
Well the NYT thinks something is coming...check out this spin attempt:

2017: There is no 'Deep State', Trump and his supporters are peddling conspiracy theories

2019: Yes there's a Deep State, but they are patriots.

I'll ask again: When has Trump ever tweeted something that didn't end up being true?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Been waiting since 1986 for Willie and the Hilda-beast to be indicted The FBI did get Willie's half brother Roger and his personal drug dealer - Dan Lassiter. But Willie and Madam Jiang always escape punishment. They will again. Don't matter how many people have to commit Arkancide like Jeffrey Epstein and Vince Foster ( and 347 other people) did in order to keep the criminal acts of the Clinton's hidden.

Let’s not forget madam Jaings business partner James McDougal who was convicted on 18 felony counts during whitewater and died in prison.

No one survives the Clinton mafia

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-durham-investigation-fbi-misconduct-criminal-probe

"U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct in the run-up to the 2016 election through the spring of 2017 has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News on Thursday night.

One source added that DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's upcoming report on alleged FBI surveillance abuses against the Trump campaign will shed light on why Durham's probe has become a criminal inquiry. Horowitz announced on Thursday his report would be available to the public soon, with "few" redactions.

The investigation's new status means Durham can subpoena witnesses, file charges, and impanel fact-finding grand juries.

Fox News reported on Tuesday that Durham's probe had expanded significantly based on new evidence uncovered during a recent trip to Rome with Attorney General Bill Barr.

Barr reportedly told embassy officials in Italy that he "needed a conference room to meet high-level Italian security agents where he could be sure no one was listening in."

That first domino is starting to sway...

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I long ago lost faith in both the misnamed 'Justice Dept.' and in the FBI, 'Mary's boys,' to ever expose and bring charges against the swamp. It's a cess-pool with no bottom. o_O

What made Trump their target is him saying that he would 'Drain the swamp.'
They are going after him to protect themselves from the consequences of their own criminal / corrupt actions through the years.

Who hates Trump? The guilty Demorats and not a few of the just as bad or worse RINO's. I will hope for solid action, but I wouldn't bet a plug nickle on it ever happening, short of a revolution brought on by the honest, patriotic citizens. :cool:

What really worries me is wondering if this is a Machiavelli gambit by both sides to throw our country into chaos, to accomplish some deeply hidden agenda.... :oops:

There is nothing coming (other than nonsense)....and criminal convictions for some Trump buddies. What has come yet? All nonsense. 3 years of it.

It’ll never stop...more rhetoric on both sides...nothing is coming...

One side has rhetoric and stunts, the other has criminal probes and grand juries.

Remember...when the smoke clears you'll be an even bigger Trump fan than I am.

instaGATOR understands the U. S. has a 2 tier justice system. Nothing hard here.

Mueller's coup attempt failed. Will Schiff's coup attempt fail?

I'll bet instaGATOR can tell me math's simplest equation.

To the Sunbrunt brains Indian that's obviously suffering from heat stroke....

There are NO 'native Americans' in existence. Nobody evolved here, our ancestors are all imports. The 'native American' BS is just another Federal Bureaucracy boondoggle that should have ended 150 years ago. Like all living creators on Earth, adapt and overcome to conditions, or go extinct.... o_O

Political Corruption and Graft is all that keeps it going.

When you arrived here is BS, because I'm as much of a native American as any current Indian Tribe member is, I was born here (makes me a native American), and the first with my family name arrived at Ipswich, Mass. in 1648, so we're not FNG's. We are currently 20,000+ strong and in all 50 states.
We are also in 20+ countries around the world.

As to the mean ole white European invaders of 500 years ago. The 100+ different Indian tribes that were formed from people arriving here from all over the world for the last 10-20 thousand years, they were already raping, kidnapping, and murdering each other, long before the European's arrived and civilized them while founding a free nation. We (I) don't owe Indians chit for long past history, their's or mine. :cool:

instaGATOR understands the U. S. has a 2 tier justice system. Nothing hard here.

Mueller's coup attempt failed. Will Schiff's coup attempt fail?

I'll bet instaGATOR can tell me math's simplest equation.

Some are suggesting Schiff was the whistleblower. He's suddenly saying there's no need for him to testify.

There's a dot that many haven't connected yet...a lot of the main players in these current investigations were appointed by Obama.

Michael Horowitz was (he often clashed with Obama). John Huber was. Former NSA head Mike Rogers was appointed by Obama (Obama tried to fire him after he told Trump that Obama had bugged Trump Tower). Michael Flynn worked under Obama.

Are they involved to cover for Obama, or to help UNCOVER what his administration did?

Keep watching...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT