ADVERTISEMENT

Football Running List of Visitors for Week One vs Miami - Thursday Night Update (8/29)

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021

Thursday Evening Update (8/29)
RB J. Jones told me something came up he will not be able to attend. Parker Pritchett says he will bring both parents. Desmond Green confirms his plans to visit for the game on Saturday

Florida will be well represented with current commitments.

2025 Florida Commits:

Jalen Wiggins – is not 100% sure who he is coming with, but most likely his parents.

Jeramiah McCloud - Some were reporting he was going to the UGA/Clemson game, but Jeramiah told me this morning (Sunday) he is going to be in The Swamp for Miami @ Florida

Micah Jones - By the way he is going to bring his mom and uncle to the game

Chad Gasper - Told me he is going to bring his dad to the game this weekend

Tae'Shaun Gelsey - Told me he is brining both parents this weekend

Joseph Mbatchou

Demetres Samuel Jr.

Myles Johnson

Ben Hanks Jr.

Joshua Moore

Vernell Brown III

Is Flip Season Back? The Gators "should" have more than a few players committed to other schools in town for the opener.

2025 Targets:

Ty Jackson - Gators in a good spot with Jackson

Dontrell Glover (Georgia)

Michael Carroll (Alabama)

Malik Autry (Auburn)

Dallas Wilson (Oregon)

Javion Hilson (FSU)

Myron Charles (FSU)

DJ Pickett (LSU)

Ryan Huff told me he will be in The Swamp this weekend, QB, Verbal to ODU.

Ziyare Addison (Oregon) some have asked me about Ziyare but he told me he is not going to attend this weekend

Another player I have had messages about is another OL Tavaris Dice, but, Dice told me his plans are up in the air and not sure if he makes this trip or not.

Jarquez Carter told me he is going to come to the game with his coach and a few teammates

Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng

Donovan Olugbode (Missouri)

Santonyo Isaac (UCF)

Devin Brown (FIU)

2026 Florida Commits:

Will Griffin

Devin Jackson

Jaelen Waters

2026 Targets:
Jorden Edmonds will spend the weekend in Gainesville

Jordan Carter - One of the top 10 players in America

Camron Brooks - National top 40 Player

Adam Balogoun-Ali - Top 30 Player in Florida

Malik Morris - Another Four-Star Top player in Florida

Breck Kolojay will be with Keenyi Pepe from IMG Academy

Carsyn Baker says he is also coming to the game this weekend

Da'Ron Parks projects at the OC position from Cardinal Mooney - He is coming with his QB (Devin) and LG (Jake)

Canon Pickett is not sure which games he will attend this season, but he told me he will be in the Swamp in week one.

Chancellor Campbell – Will bring his father and little brother to the game

G'Nivre Carr - One to Watch for the Gators - I like where UF sits with Carr

Jake Kreul Parents went to school at UF and Florida State - bringing his mother and father

Izayia Williams – is going with his coaches and his parents

A DT we have done a few stories on that I think has a ton of potential, Kendal Guervil

J'Zavien Currence - His dad told me they will be in town for the game. J'Zavien is REAL good. J told me he is bringing his mom and dad

Devonte Anderson - He told me he will be visiting with UF Verbal Devin Jackson

James Morrow - He told me he would bring his parents, James & Olga Morrow.

From Miami (FL) Northwestern - probably ends up a Hurricane but he is legit. Calvin Russell also plays basketball

Brandon Bennett is a Four-Star WR/Slot guy in my opinion at the college level. He is from American Heritage.

Amari Latimer is a RB I like a bunch from Georgia

Preston Ashley – He told me he is going to bring his uncle to the game. They are going to head to Florida right after his high school game.

Ashari Charles - I really like this kids' game. I am a national player, a Top 250 6-foot-3, 230-pound player from Venice (FL), Home of the Fighting Trey & Clay Burtons.

Naeem Burroughs – We ran a story on him last week – He is my top WR on the Big Board for 2026.

Jabari Brady - With Burroughs being 1A, you can call Brady 1A also. Both guys are in-state players and big-time priorities for the Gators. It will be good for the Gators to get these two around current quarterback Will Griffin.

George Haseotes is another player with tremendous upside - (OG/OC) around 6-foot-3, 280 pounds. From Naples (FL), another in-state OL UF is on and has about 30 offers to date. George told me he will be with his coach and a teammate of his.

Joel Ervin – Notice a theme early in the season? Another in-state player, OL again. Ervin is 6-foot-6, 280 pounds from Fort Myers (FL). He is bringing his mother + a teammate or two, one is RB John Holcy.

Derek Cooper – Might be the highest-ranked player in The Swamp this weekend, National No. 7, State No. 1, Position No. 1 – from Fort Lauderdale (FL) Chaminade–Madonna High School. He can play multiple positions. This kid and Jabar Brady are on the same team? Insane.

Micah Smith - He told me he will bring his dad to the game. He is another player that has never been to a game in The Swamp

Johnnie Jones - Johnnie told me he will bring both parents this weekend

Landen Miree - Landen told me he is going to bring his mother, father, and both grandparents to the game

James Johnson - James told me his plans to bring one teammate and his coach

Amari Clemons - AC told me he is coming to the game with Blake Barber

Somourian Wingo - Somourian told me he is going to bring Darryl Lee & Sherard Jenkins

Chancellor Barclay - Chancellor told me he is bringing two teammates Noah Devine and Sean Kentish

Zion Legree - will bring his girlfriend to the game and his mother

JaMichael Jones Now tells me something came up and will not be able to attend but he will down the road

Parker Pritchett - Parker told me he will be with his parents this weekend at the game

Desmond Green - Confirms he will make the trip this weekend

Javari Barnett

Sherroid Whitehead

Heze Kent

Trenton Henderson

Kaiden Hall

Jermaine Kinsler

Dennis King

Brandon Bennett

Xavier Tiller

Keenyi Pepe

Samuel Roseborough

Bear McWhorter

Calvin Russell III

Waylen Wooten will stay the weekend with his parents

Tranard Roberts - UF Offer

Kanelius Purdy - UF Offer

Anthony Howard JR holds offers from Miami, FSU, and UCF

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.