ADVERTISEMENT

Romney the RINO should just join the Democrat party. His hatred for Trump

Worth remembering: One of Romney's top advisers is reported to have served on the board at Burisma in the Ukraine.

What did Kerry do the other day? Run interference for the Biden's in regards to Burisma and the Ukraine.

What did Romney do today?

All on the same page. Keep watching...

If I am able and someone primaries him I will be donating money to that campaign. I haven't donated money to anything political since 2004. I donated to the RNC and the Swift Boat Vets. Money to the vets was well spent. All I got from RNC was feckless defectors going unpunished when they voted for amnesty.

If I am able and someone primaries him I will be donating money to that campaign. I haven't donated money to anything political since 2004. I donated to the RNC and the Swift Boat Vets. Money to the vets was well spent. All I got from RNC was feckless defectors going unpunished when they voted for amnesty.

There's no need, all will be held accountable in the end.

Note the groups that are 'all-in'?

Clapper/Brennan/Comey on Trump/Russia collusion hoax and FISA abuses. Hey we are all in this together.....till Clapper lets it spill that OBAMA told them to do it.

Now look at Ukraine.....Biden says nothing wrong. Schitt agrees. Kerry says we ALL wanted what Joe did. Romney agrees.

Everyone on the same page. Till one of them cracks and throws another under the bus to try to save themselves. Then the fun starts.

How many times has Pres Trump said that ALL must be held accountable so this NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN TO ANOTHER PRESIDENT?

The only question I have in all this is if Trump gets a 3rd term. That's what I'm not sure of. The rest is already settled.

Reactions: nail1988
If you voted and or donated to uncle Ronald Reagan then you had to be in
support of amnesty for illegal aliens.
Isn't that correct Davey Crockett?
Weren't you also supportive of uncle Ronnie's communist educational agenda?
Piss away some more money Davey!

If you voted and or donated to uncle Ronald Reagan then you had to be in
support of amnesty for illegal aliens.
Isn't that correct Davey Crockett?
Weren't you also supportive of uncle Ronnie's communist educational agenda?
Piss away some more money Davey!

that’s Ronaldus Magnus to you Froggie.

The Gipper and MAGA are the 2 greatest presidents of my lifetime

You also said the same thing about the Bush clan. Lol
One thing you also just proved for me is that you're skeered of the truth.
Why are conservative Republicans so skewered of the truth.
Why do conservative Republicans believe a two party system is the way to go
when it has been proven that we the people need multi multi parties.

Trump is better IMO. Ronald the Great had opposition, but even he didn't have to deal with the level that Trump has seen, and Trump has gotten as much accomplished in 4 years as Reagan did in 8, and remember he spent the first 2 years working against dems and even his own party.

Trump and Reagan easily the best two of the last 100 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT