ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Bobby Knight

I LOVE Bobby Knight. His YouTube rant “I’m sick and tired of losing to Purdue!” Is one of the great moments captured on tape. A certified genius. RIP. Feinstein’s book, “a season on the brink” is one of the great sports books ever written. Knight hated it but I came away from that book loving him.

Damn! Love him or hate him, he was arguably the best college hoops coach of his time, and perhaps the best Olympic coach I've ever seen in 1984.
He's a guy that UK fans loved to hate. I have to admit the Kentucky-Indiana rivalry had some serious juice when he was IU's head coach. Otherwise, I don't wish to speak ill of the recently deceased, so I'll leave it at that.

My brother sent me this quote...it sounds like ole Bobby Knight...one of a kind, "we're going to do things my way, because I forgotten more about this game then you've ever known, it ain't gonna be very democratic"..."when I die, and my activities on this earth have passed, I want to be buried head down so that my critics can kiss my ass!"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT