ADVERTISEMENT

NonGator REPUBLICAN PATRIOTS PART II

Mt.DoraGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2013
Trump's new sycophant female companion is Laura Loomer, who has been a conspirator that claimed 9/11 was an inside job, yet Trump invited her to the 9/11 Memorial services yesterday. Let me repeat that. Donald Trump took a 9/11 denier to a solemn memorial service for all deaths related to 9/11. She is a disgusting person, a grifter and con-woman. She and Trump are two peas in a pod.
But the kicker is, she is so racist even Marjorie Taylor Greene calls her posts racists:
A racist calling out another racist. Only in Trump's MAGA.
And by the way, Trump refers to his supporters as "losers and basement dwellers". Aren't you proud?
Adios for now....

Trump's new sycophant female companion is Laura Loomer, who has been a conspirator that claimed 9/11 was an inside job, yet Trump invited her to the 9/11 Memorial services yesterday. Let me repeat that. Donald Trump took a 9/11 denier to a solemn memorial service for all deaths related to 9/11. She is a disgusting person, a grifter and con-woman. She and Trump are two peas in a pod.
But the kicker is, she is so racist even Marjorie Taylor Greene calls her posts racists:
And by the way, Trump refers to his supporters as "losers and basement dwellers". Aren't you proud?
Adios for now....
Wait, so because she questions who actually set the events of 9/11 into motion she can't mourn (or pay remembrance to) those who were lost?

What planet do you live on? This doesn't even make sense. In fact, you could argue that if the US gov't caused 9/11 (and I'm not saying they did, I'm playing Devil's advocate) it's an even SADDER tragedy!

The ceremony wasn't a rally against Radical Islam, it was a remembrance of a horrible event in our history.

The liberal mind is an amazing thing to witness. It looks bad for Trump so you don't even try to apply logic.

Adios for now....
She is a sheep herding fool that’s for sure…

Wait, so because she questions who actually set the events of 9/11 into motion she can't mourn (or pay remembrance to) those who were lost?

What planet do you live on? This doesn't even make sense. In fact, you could argue that if the US gov't caused 9/11 (and I'm not saying they did, I'm playing Devil's advocate) it's an even SADDER tragedy!

The ceremony wasn't a rally against Radical Islam, it was a remembrance of a horrible event in our history.

The liberal mind is an amazing thing to witness. It looks bad for Trump so you don't even try to apply logic.
She is a sheep herder don’t fall for it, she is a clever girl. Of course you people make such easy prey it’s pitiful to watch.

I can explain...he votes for democrats. So VERY OBVIOUSLEY...no one on this planet has ever accused him of being very bright. OR...he loves other Countries WAY more than he does America. OR....BOTH of these things.

What do rational thinkers think about regressive taxation??! Hit the poor harder than the wealthy?? Really? We don’t have enough inequality already??

Sheep sure are smart. A lot come from the Central Valley

Adios for now....
basketball wives goodbye GIF by VH1

Adios for now....

These kind of Patriots MT. Kommie gator?

American hating

Jew hating

Marxist

1155806632.jpg.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76

What do rational thinkers think about regressive taxation??! Hit the poor harder than the wealthy?? Really? We don’t have enough inequality already??

Sheep sure are smart. A lot come from the Central Valley
And dumb you are. You do realize cheap junk imported from overseas keeps manufacturing jobs outsourced in 3rd world countries. MDFer is an anti-American Big Box store ho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT