ADVERTISEMENT

Replace Mullen?

Replace Mullen

• Yes

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • No

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Edub is a very nice and a totally cool person, but somewhat offputting when you first meet him

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
ur,flat_mask_three_quarter,tall_portrait,750x1000.jpg

Hes shown enough to get another year to show he understands what's necessary to run a top-10 program. If he keeps up the take-it-or-leave-it routine he should be fired with extreme prejudice.

Reactions: buddha7mu
I would say yes now. We would just be delaying the inevitable if we didn't and have to find someone to get close to Georgia in recruiting so we aren't looking at a 25% or worse win rate against them going forward. A season like last season pre-bowl when you have the QB changing the dynamics is probably his ceiling.

It was only looked back to Spurrier's first year in 1990 but that fact that no coach's national championship run since then had a full season record 7-5 or worse from year 3 to the championship was eye opening. 17 or 18 coaches I think. I think Notre Dame's coach is the only power 5 one in recent years to recover from a real bad season well into his tenure to compete for titles later.

Last edited:
Some pretty reliable media types are saying that Mullen is coaching, games and recruiting, like he’s done.

Some pretty reliable media types are saying that Mullen is coaching, games and recruiting, like he’s done.

A lot of rumors out there that the big boosters are putting up money and have even mentioned Kiffin specifically but I think its too good to be true myself and think he at least has to lose another game to be fired. I hope I am wrong.

Dang Joey Ivie is on twitter calling Coach Mullen a clown and saying he is throwing the season on purpose. When asked why he was doing that as a former player that its a bad look he calls Mullen a bad name and tells another person that Mullen is looking for a fresh start - that he is heavily informed.

Reactions: gatordad3

Ivie saying that stuff would make you think his agent has been talking with teams at least. Probably started after the Georgia game. I would say VT could be a possibility but I think he ends up at a lesser football school than VT myself. Would also explain not giving Richardson any real reps.

Reactions: gatordad3
Mullen’s agent is Jimmy Sexton who is just about every college coach’s agent. There is going to be all kinds of misinformation thrown out there. It’s silly season.

Totally effed up Dan Mullen may stick around with at best a 7-5 record or a 5-7 record, while Ron Zook was canned for winning 8 in his 1st and 2nd season while winning 7 during his 3rd.

LSMFAO! …and Fever, this truth is coming from a guy who honestly believed that Biden was going to be arrested at his inauguration…
Where did that come from? At least say something close to accurate. Iol I just said the crap was crooked as hell in those states and the courts etc. should have acted. Would like you to post where I ever said anything about Biden being arrested.

I will be waiting. Post it here if you arent just making mess up again.

Last edited:
Where did that come from? At least say something close to accurate. Iol I just said the crap was crooked as hell in those states and the courts should have acted. Would like you to post where I ever said anything about Biden being arrested.

Talking about Ghost…if he’s the one telling you you are being trolled by something…look out…

Where did that come from? At least say something close to accurate. Iol I just said the crap was crooked as hell in those states and the courts etc. should have acted. Would like you to post where I ever said anything about Biden being arrested.

It's sad. He's making less sense than usual. I think the 4 masks he's wearing (indoors, by himself) is leading to oxygen deprivation to his brain.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT