ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Insta told us there were aliens?!?!?!?!?!?

Well if the earth has been visited by extra terrestrials then they are incredibly advanced and/or have very long lifespans. Or they have developed quantum entanglement properties for FTL space travel. What would someone from Ancient Rome think about hopping on a jet and flying transatlantic? Or better yet to the moon? I am waiting for a signal.

My questions:

Are you too lazy to go to the link and read the entire article?
OR
Are you too damn stupid to understand what you've read???

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Dude makes out like we’ve been recovering crashed spacecraft regularly for decades!! WTF!? Fugging aliens somehow figure out how to cross vast gulfs of space in hyper dimensional FTL drives, but then cant freaking avoid crashing them all over the earth once they get here…..and of course all us humans are going to reverse engineer shite that crashes !

Brilliant!!!!

We must be the effing Bermuda Triangle of the Milky Way!!

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Dude makes out like we’ve been recovering crashed spacecraft regularly for decades!! WTF!? Fugging aliens somehow figure out how to cross vast gulfs of space in hyper dimensional FTL drives, but then cant freaking avoid crashing them all over the earth once they get here…..and of course all us humans are going to reverse engineer shite that crashes !

Brilliant!!!!

We must be the effing Bermuda Triangle of the Milky Way!!
The perfect and expected response from the dog-poking moe-ron.... 😝

That guy just gave sworn testimony to Congress under the penalty of perjury, along with Top Secret documents and others backing him up, so why would a dog-poker believe him.... 😂

I knew in 1969.

Bob Lazar told the public in 1989.

The Disclosure Project witnesses told the public and offered to give sworn testimony
to the Congress at the NPC briefing in May 2001.

But the Dog Poker is sticking with his certified ignorance anyway,... Typical!
🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913

That guy just gave sworn testimony to Congress under the penalty of perjury, along with Top Secret documents and others backing him up, so why would a dog-poker believe him.... 😂

I knew in 1969.

The Disclosure Project witnesses told the public and offered to give sworn testimony

🙄
Yep, aliens go on a 3 parsec cruise, and Skippers little buddy reverses the antigrav plates over New Mexico ….” Gilligan! Look out for that Joshua Tree!!!!!!!! “ Doh!!!

Reactions: sadgator
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Brilliant!!!!

Yep, aliens go on a 3 parsec cruise, and Skippers little buddy reverses the antigrav plates over New Mexico ….” Gilligan! Look out for that Joshua Tree!!!!!!!! “ Doh!!!
Tell you what brother, If you're ever up for it I'll give you a tour of the Delta corridor from Emerson lake to Rainbow lake and then my young padawan, you will see how even aliens get lost in the stumps.

I've shown the impeccable credentials of those that have now gone public with this information, feel free to attempt to discredit them.

Better yet dog poker, show us all YOUR credentials that allows you to scoff at their sworn testimony.
🤓

I knew in 1969.

🙄

Yep, it’s a mystery how a Supra advanced alien species in their Supra advanced ‘anti-laws of physics’ machines just crashing all over earth …… maybe we should call out Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine Crew to figure it out! Maybe they can team up with Bob Lazar!! ….. oh wait, maybe not…. Bob would get more charges for organized prostitution again for pimping out Thelma and Daphne

Yep, it’s a mystery how a Supra advanced alien species in their Supra advanced ‘anti-laws of physics’ machines just crashing all over earth …… maybe we should call out Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine Crew to figure it out! Maybe they can team up with Bob Lazar!! ….. oh wait, maybe not…. Bob would get more charges for organized prostitution again for pimping out Thelma and Daphne
Supra is trademarked by the Toyota Motor Company and not to be used without permission, Dog Poker.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
So, the dog poker can't discredit their sworn testimony, and he also refuses to list his own credentials that allow him to scoff at them, so he instead uses what he knows best, Scooby Doo cartoons....
😂 🤣 😂

So, the dog poker can't discredit their sworn testimony, and he also refuses to list his own credentials that allow him to scoff at them, so he instead uses what he knows best, Scooby Doo cartoons....
😂 🤣 😂
Scooby-Doo has better credentials than Bob Lazar and your global positioning tech

• Haha
Acme enterprises and all associated licensing is now in the public domain.

Your move, Skippy.

That’s obviously why aliens are crashing so often as to be a nuisance, with ACME antigrav-drives being so effing cheap, petunia

….. is that how you black market your mead? In the rusted out trunk of a rice burning Supra? The Chupacabras must be proud

Dog Poker, tell me how Bob Lazar knew in 1989 that Element 115 (that the debunkers claimed didn't exist) was what powered the crashed/recovered alien craft that he worked on doing reverse engineering at Area 51 - S-4?

Element 115 is an enigma of sorts. It was only added to the periodic table in 2016, yet for decades it has attracted extra attention because of a supposed connection to extraterrestrial technology and alien lifeforms.

"Element 115, or moscovium, is a man-made, superheavy element that has 115 protons in its nucleus," emailed Jacklyn Gates, a scientist with the Heavy Elements Group in the Nuclear Science Division for Berkeley Lab in California, whom we spoke with in 2020. (As with all elements on the periodic table, the element's number corresponds to the number of protons in the nucleus of the element's atom.) "That is 23 more protons than the heaviest element that you can find in large quantities on Earth, uranium."

It took years for researchers to work out some of the details about moscovium. It wasn't until 2018 that Berkeley Lab scientists figured out that the element's mass or atomic weight (the total number of protons and neutrons in an atom) was 288.

Element 115 was only discovered in 2003, but it may sound familiar because the name has been around for decades in connection with UFOs, aliens and other related phenomena.

We're referring to the long-lived story of Robert ("Bob") Scott Lazar, who in 1989 went public with what he said was top-secret information about element 115. Lazar claimed to be a former employee at Area 51, the famous (and highly classified) area of the Nevada Test and Training Range operated by the United States Air Force, where his job was to reverse-engineer crashed alien flying saucers. He said that he'd personally worked with element 115, which was used to pilot alien spacecraft.

It is "impossible to synthesize an element that heavy here on Earth. ... The substance has to come from a place where superheavy elements could have been produced naturally," Lazar said.

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell who directed the documentary "Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers" and is very familiar with Lazar. Corbell emailed us some additional information about Lazar and element 115 that we've excerpted here:

"When Lazar first came forward in 1989, he made a point to explain that there's no reason a version of element 115 couldn't be synthesized and observed at some point in the future. In fact — he predicted that it would be observed just likely not in a stabilized form (because of the statistical improbability of landing on a relevant isotope). ... The [isotope discovered in 2003] is not the isotope that would account for what Lazar has described having had access to while working at Area 51 (Site 4). Lazar reports that the 115 he had access to was far more stable.

Unlike the very unstable dog poker.... 😜

That’s obviously why aliens are crashing so often as to be a nuisance, with ACME antigrav-drives being so effing cheap, petunia

….. is that how you black market your mead? In the rusted out trunk of a rice burning Supra? The Chupacabras must be proud
Chupacabras aren't real they're just coyotes with mange.

Now bipedal canid cryptids, those are the ones to watch for.

I’ve already responded to you about element 115 years ago Insta-doofus….. any 3rd grader could have guessed that after scientists had man made synthetic elements up to 113, that 115 was just around the corner…… and list ALL of the special antigravity extra dimensional, light bending properties ole 115 has…. In its 10
Seconds of artificial life

• Haha
I've come to realize that the only thing that might be bigger than the INFINITE UNIVERSE, is the dog pokers long proven level of arrogant ignorance.

He is a total waste of time and space imo, so someone else will have to play with him on this subject, I'm done with him....

I've come to realize that the only thing that might be bigger than the INFINITE UNIVERSE, is the dog pokers long proven level of arrogant ignorance.

He is a total waste of time and space imo, so someone else will have to play with him on this subject, I'm done with him....
Awww don’t go away mad Insta….. just catch a ride with on an alien ACME antigrav vessel…. Just take a first aid kit, seat belt, aloe and a flare gun with ya for the inevitable crash and burn

Again it’s just super arrogant to think that we’re going to come into contact with a lifeform vastly superior to us, which they would have to be to travel to find us, and think we are going to be managing the interaction.
A long drive into left field, but it seems that the fielder left his glove in the dugout....

Again it’s just super arrogant to think that we’re going to come into contact with a lifeform vastly superior to us, which they would have to be to travel to find us, and think we are going to be managing the interaction.
WTF are you yapping about with that crap? Managing the interaction???

The Shadow Government hidden deep beneath the elected 'public servants' have been controlling the UFO/UAP information that reaches the American public since at least the 1947 crash at Roswell N.M. First it was MJ-12, and then several other groups have been developed into the shadows since then.

That's what brought on this post from me, but apparently the allegory went beyond you and the ever ignorant dog poker... (that, or it's just another weak troll)
A long drive into left field, but it seems that the fielder left his glove in the dugout....

Yeah that explains everything.

I'm not responsible for trying to explain EVERYTHING to the lazy ignorant. Do a little real research/reading on this 76 year old subject, and then maybe you won't continue to wander around in the dark, lost and clueless....

Now you can join the idiot dog poker on this subject. You two can discuss your mutual ignorance and then twerk it up in my absence.... This subject doesn't need two separate locations.

Last edited:
The intelligent interested know things.

The willfully ignorant don't know chit, and are to lazy/biased to find out.

So trust the always truthful Govt swamp-Rats to look out for your best interests.
They're from the government, and they're here to help you....
🙄

Three military veterans testified in Congress' highly anticipated hearing on UFOs Wednesday, including a former Air Force intelligence officer who claimed the U.S. government has operated a secret "multi-decade" reverse engineering program of recovered vessels. He also said the U.S. has recovered non-human "biologics" from alleged crash sites.

Retired Maj. David Grusch, who went from being part of the Pentagon's UAP Task Force to becoming a whistleblower, told the House Oversight Committee's national security subcommittee that he had been denied access to some government UFO programs but that he knows the "exact locations" of UAPs in U.S. possession.

Not Flash News for some of us, as it just confirms what Bob Lazar tried to tell the public way back in 1989. 😝

Last edited:
Really astounding when you look at it,,, while there's certainly no shortage of clueless moe-rons here.... 😂 🤣 😂

And the story they tell is the most important story of humanity. But it’s one we might not be prepared to hear. (much like the related subject of UFO/UAP's)

Something amazing has been discovered in an area of South Africa, about 150 miles inland, west of the port of Maputo. It is the remains of a huge metropolis that measures, in conservative estimates, about 1500 square miles. It’s part of an even larger community that is about 10,000 square miles and appears to have been constructed — are you ready — from 160,000 to 200,000 BCE!

“When Johan first introduced me to the ancient stone ruins of southern Africa, I had no idea of the incredible discoveries we would make in the year or two that followed. The photographs, artifacts and evidence we have accumulated points unquestionably to a lost and never-before-seen civilization that predates all others — not by just a few hundred years, or a few thousand years… but many thousands of years. These discoveries are so staggering that they will not be easily digested by the mainstream historical and archaeological fraternity, as we have already experienced. It will require a complete paradigm shift in how we view our human history. “ — Tellinger

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT