ADVERTISEMENT

Remember the time NY leadership

Or it could be that dem leadership was as big a failure as was Trump’s.

I've been on this board for 4 years now....in all that time I have never once seen a dem poster here call out a dem on anything without immediately following it with some variation of "But Trump is just as bad".

It's not a sin for you guys to hold your own party accountable. I mean, the hypocrisy is amusing, don't get me wrong.

Reactions: goldmom
CA leadership as well...

@sadgator? @bradleygator? If this is a 'worldwide health crisis', why was top dem leadership literally dancing in the streets a MONTH after Trump banned travel to and from China, and they were literally encouraging everyone else to do the same, saying there was NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT?

Almost makes you think they knew it was a hoax all along, doesn't it?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I've been on this board for 4 years now....in all that time I have never once seen a dem poster here call out a dem on anything without immediately following it with some variation of "But Trump is just as bad".

It's not a sin for you guys to hold your own party accountable. I mean, the hypocrisy is amusing, don't get me wrong.
Mr Cult follower, you can't do that since you'd be spending your whole life explaining how the biggest liar and your lord and master somehow fooled you. By the way on February 2nd Trump was playing golf and entertaining his minions at Mar A Lago and he had all the classified reports that the poor health commissioner never saw. What a crock of crap you guys post to lie and deflect just like your lord and master. No amount of nonsense that you post will save Don John from going down in history as America's worst President.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT