ADVERTISEMENT

Recession and snowballing crime as promised...

Stolen national elections are costly. Any questions? This is not hard. This is not classical mechanics.

@BSC911 @Mdfgator @kalimgoodman @CFAGator @RayGravesGhost @jimbo1313R @gring @urtren

Thank you for voting for this human wrecking ball 🤬🤬

Surprise! The Economy Is Even Worse Than You Thought

The U.S. economy was even weaker in the first half of the year than previously thought, data from the Commerce Department indicated on Thursday.

Gross Domestic Product contracted by 1.6 percent in the first three months of 2022 and by 0.6 percent in the April through June quarter, meaning the economy shrank for two consecutive quarters.

GettyImages-1428444579-640x480.png

@BSC911 @Mdfgator @kalimgoodman @CFAGator @RayGravesGhost @jimbo1313R @gring @urtren

The U.S. economy was even weaker in the first half of the year than previously thought, data from the Commerce Department indicated on Thursday.

Gross Domestic Product contracted by 1.6 percent in the first three months of 2022 and by 0.6 percent in the April through June quarter, meaning the economy shrank for two consecutive quarters.

Where you at @CFAGator ?

finger.gif

200w.gif

How much time has NavigatorII wasted trying to teach economics 101? Fox Business tells me Pepsi sees big layoffs coming.
Sometimes I feel like a missionary selflessly giving my all to educate the uneducateable. Other times I just serve them the Jim Jones kool aid. Especially around the end of the year when time to sell off non producing stocks and take the writeoff. 😂

mahatma-gandhi---a-legacy-of-peace.jpg

How much time has NavigatorII wasted trying to teach economics 101? Fox Business tells me Pepsi sees big layoffs coming.

Sunny

Ebony magazine and the boys down on 11street warmed us under Lamumba this was going to happen. Lamumba 3rd term here it is. Stag inflation and huge interest rates. I would like thank this stiffs who voted for this

Mortgage Rates Surge to 6.7% -- More than Double Since Last Year

for_sale-640x480.jpg

Stolen national elections are costly. Any questions? This is not hard. This is not classical mechanics.
IMO, the crime issue will not go away no matter who is in the oval office. The justice system is so corrupt in major cities that they (criminals) know they can do many felonious crimes before they do a day in prison. Add in restrictive policing and it's a recipe for disaster.

Sometimes I feel like a missionary selflessly giving my all to educate the uneducateable. Other times I just serve them the Jim Jones kool aid. Especially around the end of the year when time to sell off non producing stocks and take the writeoff. 😂

mahatma-gandhi---a-legacy-of-peace.jpg
If Gandhi wasn't a faith believer he's in hell with the rest of the sinners.

Reactions: nail1988
IMO, the crime issue will not go away no matter who is in the oval office. The justice system is so corrupt in major cities that they (criminals) know they can do many felonious crimes before they do a day in prison. Add in restrictive policing and it's a recipe for disaster.
you hit the nail on the head...big cities will always be ran by lefties...hence crime will be high. They LOVE criminals, and hate LEO.

It's not hard for us politically/morally wise people to figure out; however, there are those who lack the wisdom and understanding therein. Some of those slow minds are right here in our village.
I will maintain that those who aren't contributing to the economy, really don't care what happens to it.

Look at the staunchest defenders of Hiden we have here. They claim nothing is wrong, the economy is white hot....while they are losing premium access due to nonpayment.

If your daily view of the world is from a couch, and your view never changes, why should you care if successful people are brought down a peg by Hiden's destruction of the economy? In fact, the have-nots would probably delight in it.

Good and selfless people understand that a strong America is good for all.

Let me help you a bit.....the market does not crash when the economic outlook is bright. You are welcome
youre clueless, stick to your knitting. the market moves in the shorter term on liquidity, we have never seen more liquidity than the prior 4 years.

Don't look now, put we are closing in on that 3rd consecutive quarter.

youre a dumb lib that lives on free shit from the government. keep pan handling you bum.
The Looking Glass Syndrome. Exhibit A here. Notice how @Mdfgator calls out @Capt Ron 1 for being the liberal whack-job that he himself really is. This is attributed to mental-illness due to lack of self-confidence, anger, and aggression. Our Exhibit A character entails the kind of case that begs for medical assistance.

The Looking Glass Syndrome. Exhibit A here. Notice how @Mdfgator calls out @Capt Ron 1 for being the liberal whack-job that he himself really is. This is attributed to mental-illness due to lack of self-confidence, anger, and aggression. Our Exhibit A character entails the kind of case that begs for medical assistance.
i am socially liberal, and fiscal conservatie, freedom loving patriot, anyone that supported trump is not a conservative, they are retarded. guy was unhinged and we will be dealing with this mess for a while. buckle up buttercup, no more free money.... get your ass to work!!!

i am socially liberal, and fiscal conservatie, freedom loving patriot, anyone that supported trump is not a conservative, they are retarded. guy was unhinged and we will be dealing with this mess for a while. buckle up buttercup, no more free money.... get your ass to work!!!
You are King Oxymoron. And you do put the MORON in that title too🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Mdfgator says he drives a $100k Tesla.

@Mdfgator then loses premium access here due to nonpayment.

I haven't laughed this hard since the same thing happened to @BSC911.

Ya know dude, so because I voted for Trump, you use a vulgar term like retarded to paint me? You're scary with your rhetoric. So you say Trump is unhinged. You're the one who sounds very much unhinged.

no i am not trump was an unhinged disgrace.
You are UNHINGED. So you paint millions of Americans who supported Trump as retarded and have the gall to label yourself a patriot while millions of those Trump voters are veterans, REAL PATRIOTS. Why don't you go to a Veterans facility and tell all the veterans who voted for Trump that they are retarded.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT