ADVERTISEMENT

Rebekah Jones to pay FDLE $20K, admit guilt to crimes for charges to be dismissed

FtG2p-PWcAADCkS
But DAT ass!!! It's spreading like pandemic virus!!! 😂 😂 😂 I'll bet RGG wood hit that!😂What a lunatic!!! She actually thought she'd beat Matt Gaetz. 😂
Your TYPICAL unhinged Democrat moonbat!! Can't wait, the memes just write themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
But DAT ass!!! It's spreading like pandemic virus!!! 😂 😂 😂 I'll bet RGG wood hit that!😂What a lunatic!!! She actually thought she'd beat Matt Gaetz. 😂
Your TYPICAL unhinged Democrat moonbat!! Can't wait, the memes just write themselves.
There's another lib here who has a stiffy for Rebekah Jones. His name here just slips my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
LSU is probably saying Hail Mary's over the fact they terminated that loon when they did. I think FSU followed suit, now that I think about it. 😂 She has a great political future ahead in Maxine Water's district in CA.

Miami Herald changes misleading headline after Dem activist Rebekah Jones' son arrested for threats​

The paper downplayed the 13-year-old's alleged threats to shoot up his school as 'memes'​

Miami Town Crier, what a joke! 😂

It's just a word. And that word isn't even the medical term for an actual condition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT