ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking the difficulty of games in the 2022 schedule....

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
12. Eastern Washington

11. South Florida

10. @ Vandy

9. Mizzu (I think we should handle them pretty good at home and they lost key players)

8. LSU (Just have a feeling with all the departures this team will be a mess for another season and we get them at home)

7. SC (With their additions I just have a feeling they might give us a good game even in the Swamp)

6. @ FSU ( Should be improved some and the game is on the road)

5. KY (This team looks capable of having another season like 2021 and we are lucky we get them at home)

4. @ TN (Should be a little better than last season and the game is on the road)

3. Utah (Really lucky we get this team at home and traveling across the country - will it be enough though as this team looks good?)

2. @A&M (Tough one here between them and GA with A&M being a true road game but until I see their QB play I don't have them there with GA yet)

1. GA (Looks like they have enough on the roster to just reload but might have a slight dropoff on defense)

I think the East as a group is pretty difficult this season and add to that our issues and we probably have 6 games that could go either way and 2 games that are very likely losses. I thought this was a manageable schedule prior to the 2021 season but it looks much harder now.

This looks about right. No question GA, AM, Utah and Tenn will be the toughest. But the next group of 4 won't be much easier. Not sure what to make of KY this year, FSU should be improved, but I don't think they will be that much better. The real question is will we be improved or not..

This looks about right. No question GA, AM, Utah and Tenn will be the toughest. But the next group of 4 won't be much easier. Not sure what to make of KY this year, FSU should be improved, but I don't think they will be that much better. The real question is will we be improved or not..

Hoping we have enough on the roster and AR15 develops. In the most recent scrimmage Miller had a bunch of broken up passes and AR15 showed flashes but got bogged down passing a few times I guess.

Reactions: gatordad3
I think we can win 7-8, which is still far below the Gator Standard.

losses to Utah, TAmU and UGA at a bare minimum

Tough games are @ aTm & the WLOCP.
50/50 games are UK & UU.
UK worries me way more than UU does.

I'm seeing 9-3, or 10-2 if the can stay healthy and it all comes together.

Anything less than 8 wins and Nappy/staff ain't near as good as they've been advertised imo....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT