ADVERTISEMENT

Racist guest on pmsnbc

I heard this yesterday on the radio. The leftist media has absolutely become the Pravda arm of Dimtard propaganda. What does Bleeding Mika have to say here?

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
  • Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I am one that clearly believes Herschel is in over his head. I like Herschel and feel he's genuine but he is slightly more qualified than AOC for public office.

Still head over heels better than the commie Warnoch. Or how the hell the commie spells it. If Georgia allows this travesty election to happen to not elect Walker, my vile, hatred, and venom will grow exponentially for the ball lickers. :mad:

Still head over heels better than the commie Warnoch. Or how the hell the commie spells it. If Georgia allows this travesty election to happen to not elect Walker, my vile, hatred, and venom will grow exponentially for the ball lickers. :mad:
Yeah, I would take Fran Tarkenton or Will Muschamp over some of these idiots. lol

I see some striking forensic markers. BOLO Interpol alert? :oops: Even if not, guy looks like a giant douchebag, some poor guide/outfitter had to suffer several hours with him. We just don't get paid enough for this shit. :(

6oqqai.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT