ADVERTISEMENT

Racial Stereotypes are apparently not taboo:

I get where you’re coming from but it’s been called the redneck Riviera my whole life so I don’t take offense, LOL.

That said I know that large numbers of the main stream media and the coastal elites do view all of us coastal Southerners as inferior to them so there is actual racial slur potential in this.
If you listen to me you know I don't give a rip what they say. I like to point out the idiotic PC agenda for what it is.

"...Health officials believe...."

I guess the virus is bigoted and only attacks the unsophisticated. Since this virus was manufactured in a Chinese bio weapons lab, we can charge them with genocide but even worse they have committed hate crimes. We need to figure out how to send people over there to burn down Beijing.

I guess the virus is bigoted and only attacks the unsophisticated. Since this virus was manufactured in a Chinese bio weapons lab, we can charge them with genocide but even worse they have committed hate crimes. We need to figure out how to send people over there to burn down Beijing.
Turnabout IS fair play, is it not?

They'll create a variant that attacks any group they want it to.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Are you not a Floridian? It's a badge of honor, like growing up here before the Mouse, when a highlight of your childhood was a trip to Silver Springs or Marineland as a kid.
I think the Swamp wants to kick your ass. Another internet tough guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Are you not a Floridian? It's a badge of honor, like growing up here before the Mouse, when a highlight of your childhood was a trip to Silver Springs or Marineland as a kid.
It’s a slur depending on who is saying it just like another word that is popular among another group.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I see it differently but I don't really mind if others agree or not. Pretty insecure and easily triggered is not a hallmark of my personality.

Reactions: Mdfgator
It is a term coined by white folks about other white folks and oh yeah who cares?
Black folk call us white folk crackers and DO WE CARE? No. Doesn't bother me in the least.
Dumbass yankees (and BSC) don't even know what Florida Cracker even means. Sheer ignorance, but not unexpected. Back in the day, cattle was raised, fed, and driven through the scrub oaks and pine woods of north Florida by Florida cowboys. Yes, they cracked whips......on cattle. 😅

Let's hope Gretchen Wilson doesn't become woke like the Dixie Sh!ts.

The term redneck is another term dumbasses don't understand. It came from farmers who toiled in the heat and sunburn bringing their crops to bear. Only an ignorant woke white guiltiest doesn't know this. Their ignorance again, is astounding.

01J9C2XTFBXSF07RVYJRPVRGV3.jpeg

Even political views…..The celebrity roasts back in the 70’s would never be tolerated in today’s society. They were raw and even as recently as the genius comedy classics such as the Chapelle show would be admonished or cancelled. Anybody gets triggered by almost anything anymore it seems.

Even political views…..The celebrity roasts back in the 70’s would never be tolerated in today’s society. They were raw and even as recently as the genius comedy classics such as the Chapelle show would be admonished or cancelled. Anybody gets triggered by almost anything anymore it seems.
LOL............ Even Fred Sanford gave the illegal Julio shit for being Rican. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT