ADVERTISEMENT

Putin signs decree ordering gas exports to be halted if Western European buyers don't pay in rubles...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

Contrary to expectations that Vladimir Putin was bluffing about collecting rubles in exchange for Russian energy exports, moments ago a decree signed by the Russian president confirmed that that was not the case.

Indicating Russia's operational readiness to follow through with the plan, Interfax adds that Putin has ordered for special accounts for gas payments to be opened at Gazprombank which will sell gas FX on a Moscow exchange.

In kneejerk response to the news, US nat gas prices spiked - perhaps in anticipation that much of US output will now be LNG-ed over to Europe, potentially creating a US shortage in due course...

unnamed%20-%202022-03-31T093126.120.jpg

----------------------------------

Well curious to see how this plays out. Winter is ending but I am sure this will cause some major headaches for Germany etc. if they don't comply. Maybe for us also price wise depending on how this plays out.

Unless there is some exceptional series of gaffes or events (Pandemic Part 2, Jan 6th, part 2, etc.) Biden and the Democrats will not fare well on election day.
Rick Roberts on WBAP in Cow Town had a cyber expert as guest this afternoon. I think the name was Matt Johnson. The guest said the Russians are working now to interfere with our midterms. The Russians are happy with current US leadership.

Rick Roberts on WBAP in Cow Town had a cyber expert as guest this afternoon. I think the name was Matt Johnson. The guest said the Russians are working now to interfere with our midterms. The Russians are happy with current US leadership.
Putin wanted hillary to win. Did we forget that?

He didn't want Trump to win. Under Trump, America was energy independent and we were stealing Eastern European countries from Russia and selling them our oil.

Now, Putin has America by the balls, is back to being insanely popular with his own people, and we have become one of those shithole countries that Trump warned us about.

Russia wants to interfere in the midterms????? Try in 2024. Trump getting back in office would ruin Putin.

Reactions: Gator Fever

He didn't want Trump to win. Under Trump, America was energy independent and we were stealing Eastern European countries from Russia and selling them our oil.

Now, Putin has America by the balls, is back to being insanely popular with his own people, and we have become one of those shithole countries that Trump warned us about.

Russia wants to interfere in the midterms????? Try in 2024. Trump getting back in office would ruin Putin.
As I recall, Trump stole a bunch of Putin nat gas customers.

The lefty idiots say differently. I think they actually believe Putin wanted Trump. It is such a joke. Their party has ALWAYS...EVERY SINGLE election that they have won, our military has been weakened after a dimwit entered the while house. WHY?? Because they use military money to buy their votes, and give their voters more freebies. So this is reality...if you believe Putin wants a STRONG American President more than a weak, anti military old fool that showed EXACTLY why you do NOT want democrats in charge when military things happen.....I am laughing right in your face.

The lefty idiots say differently. I think they actually believe Putin wanted Trump. It is such a joke. Their party has ALWAYS...EVERY SINGLE election that they have won, our military has been weakened after a dimwit entered the while house. WHY?? Because they use military money to buy their votes, and give their voters more freebies. So this is reality...if you believe Putin wants a STRONG American President more than a weak, anti military old fool that showed EXACTLY why you do NOT want democrats in charge when military things happen.....I am laughing right in your face.
john brennan had an intelligence report in 2016 saying that Putin wanted hillary to win, he considered her to be 'malleable'. For those of you who can't pay your Rivals bill, Putin was saying he thought he could control hillary.

Putin said Trump was a 'wildcard' and didn't want him to win.

This report was never made public. Wonder why?

john brennan had an intelligence report in 2016 saying that Putin wanted hillary to win, he considered her to be 'malleable'. For those of you who can't pay your Rivals bill, Putin was saying he thought he could control hillary.

Putin said Trump was a 'wildcard' and didn't want him to win.

This report was never made public. Wonder why?
I never heard this, but it sounds just like what the truth would be. He can control Hilary...and Brandon because he has paid them off. Is there any link that backs this up? (NEVERMIND...i FINALLY MOVED OVER TO DUCKDUCK...AND THINGS LIKE THIS CAN NOW BE FOUND!)

Last edited:

Contrary to expectations that Vladimir Putin was bluffing about collecting rubles in exchange for Russian energy exports, moments ago a decree signed by the Russian president confirmed that that was not the case.

Indicating Russia's operational readiness to follow through with the plan, Interfax adds that Putin has ordered for special accounts for gas payments to be opened at Gazprombank which will sell gas FX on a Moscow exchange.

In kneejerk response to the news, US nat gas prices spiked - perhaps in anticipation that much of US output will now be LNG-ed over to Europe, potentially creating a US shortage in due course...

unnamed%20-%202022-03-31T093126.120.jpg

----------------------------------

Well curious to see how this plays out. Winter is ending but I am sure this will cause some major headaches for Germany etc. if they don't comply. Maybe for us also price wise depending on how this plays out.

Solid, ballsy move by Putin. He didn’t have many moves to make and I suspect that this was the least worst option for him. It takes some of the heat off of him and puts it on others...and if I'm not mistaken, it will help the ruble.

Genius move. <---- much like Trump, this comment doesn't mean that I don't believe that Putin is not an evil b@st@rd. He is...but he's a chess playing evil b@st@rd.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Solid, ballsy move by Putin. He didn’t have many moves to make and I suspect that this was the least worst option for him. It takes some of the heat off of him and puts it on others...and if I'm not mistaken, it will help the ruble.

Genius move. <---- much like Trump, this comment doesn't mean that I don't believe that Putin is not an evil b@st@rd. He is...but he's a chess playing evil b@st@rd.
He is no dummy...however his being a dictator has eroded away much of his ability to have a true grasp what is happening around him. He has had a HORRIBLE wake up call from Ukraine.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I think he has more tools to fight back than they realize. Food is already skyrocketing in some places and will get worse in Europe and the US shortly.
Love Biden/Blinken or hate them, but this is exceptionally complicated. Putin could go mad and start a nuclear war and devastate Europe and shift the balance of power, permanently (or for at least the next 100 years) to the East and China.

So far, so good - across the board from an escalation point of view. Let's see what continues to unfold.

Love Biden/Blinken or hate them, but this is exceptionally complicated. Putin could go mad and start a nuclear war and devastate Europe and shift the balance of power, permanently (or for at least the next 100 years) to the East and China.

So far, so good - across the board from an escalation point of view. Let's see what continues to unfold.
This is on Biden.
Russia has been building up it's forces on the eastern front since last summer.
They knew Ukraine had no nukes and they knew they had no air defense systems. They were sitting ducks. Biden calculated, initially, that Russia wouldn't invade, was afraid to escalate and didn't send them weapons they have been asking for for years (Trump doesn't get a hall pass either). Even in the weeks before the invasion when they knew he was going to invade they did little.
I understand it's complicated but what isn't complicated is that strength and force are a great deterrence.

Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.

Legacy Media, BigTech, UniParty Globalist easily could have avoided this disaster. Ukraine, a very corrupt country, was NEVER going to be allowed to join NATO - NEVER. The lack of dialogue w Russia in this regard was not a mistake.

The petro-dollar is dying. This was the primary goal of Russia, China and The UniParty Globalists.

This is on Biden.
They knew Ukraine had no nukes and they knew they had no air defense systems. They were sitting ducks. Biden calculated, initially, that Russia wouldn't invade, was afraid to escalate and didn't send them weapons they have been asking for for years (Trump doesn't get a hall pass either). Even in the weeks before the invasion when they knew he was going to invade they did little.
I understand it's complicated but what isn't complicated is that strength and force are a great deterrence.
Biden is simply following the orders given to him by Obama and his other handlers regarding this proxy war. The real chessmasters in all this is Klaus Schawb, Xi Jingping, & George Soros. And as far as the Urkaine goes, Zelensky is another puppet installed by the WEF/Deep State. He's nothing but a celebrity/homosexual-turned-president. And he's also a Neo-Nazi scumbag who's down with the Azov Battalion located right there in his backyard. Azov is hardcore, old-school Nazis. Back to Biden, he wasn't going to be a factor in all this per se'. His role was to basically go along with the game-plan in funding Ukraine and create war-time sympathy for the Ukranians through the fake legacy U.S. media. They are hiding the fact that Putin is exploiting those bio-labs in the Urkaine which were funded by our own corrupt government. Once you see the parts of the puzzle they try to hide, it all starts to makes sense.

I doubt he would go that far but all these sanctions have definitely set in place the weakening of the dollar as a reserve currency and we won't have the pull we had with that as much as before. I am curious to see how all this sanction stuff plays out if Ukraine finally comes to an agreement where that eastern Donbass part is basically independent (Russian controlled basically). If Russia gets a bunch of western mercenaries captured that will give them a big bargaining chip right there. Not sure if they will get a bunch since it looks like they have no intention of going into the capital where most of them went though.

Biden is simply following the orders given to him by Obama and his other handlers regarding this proxy war. The real chessmasters in all this is Klaus Schawb, Xi Jingping, & George Soros. And as far as the Urkaine goes, Zelensky is another puppet installed by the WEF/Deep State. He's nothing but a celebrity/homosexual-turned-president. And he's also a Neo-Nazi scumbag who's down with the Azov Battalion located right there in his backyard. Azov is hardcore, old-school Nazis. Back to Biden, he wasn't going to be a factor in all this per se'. His role was to basically go along with the game-plan in funding Ukraine and create war-time sympathy for the Ukranians through the fake legacy U.S. media. They are hiding the fact that Putin is exploiting those bio-labs in the Urkaine which were funded by our own corrupt government. Once you see the parts of the puzzle they try to hide, it all starts to makes sense.
Yep he may not be into the stuff that Azov group is but he gave them free reign to do the things they do. He is a puppet like you say.

This is on Biden.
Trying to think how things might have played out differently if Trump was the POTUS still. I think he would have straight up told Ukraine either stop the attacks in Eastern Ukraine or Russia will be coming across the border. He definitely would have told them to stop the NATO talk if he thought Russia was getting close to doing something and not tell them to keep it up like Biden did while telling them also you won't be joining NATO at the same time (dumbest crap I ever heard unless the crooks wanted Russia to invade in reality). I think the biggest difference would be that Russia would have never occupied land past that eastern part of Ukraine and would have only bombed military linked things in the western part if Ukraine resisted the eastern invasion.

"...Poland has led this effort for a number of years now, having committed funds to expand its military already after Putin’s 2008 war against Georgia and his 2014 seizure of Crimea. In 2018 Poland signed a contract to buy Raytheon’s medium-range Patriot system currently in use by the U.S. Army, with delivery projected for 2022 or soon thereafter. Next, in 2019 Warsaw inked a deal to buy the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) from the U.S. for $414 million. Poland’s first HIMARS unit will comprise 18 combat-ready launchers and two launchers intended for training. In 2020 Poland signed a contract worth $4.6 billion to acquire 32 F-35A Lightning II fighter planes from the U.S. This past February the State Department approved an estimated $6 billion sale of 250 M1A2 Abrams SEPv3 tanks; the contract is expected to be finalized within days. Poland’s extensive acquisition of U.S. weapons systems has two key benefits: (1) it increases interoperability between U.S. and Polish forces, and (2) it brings the two countries strategically closer together in NATO..."

"...The Russian invasion of Ukraine has been a seminal event in that it has reminded Western democracies that they must return to the fundamentals of statecraft seemingly all but forgotten in most of Europe. National defense and national security are the irreducible functions of the state, transcending economic, environmental, or ideological considerations, for without sufficiently resourced defense no country will remain sovereign to chart its political or economic course..."

Trying to think how things might have played out differently if Trump was the POTUS still. I think he would have straight up told Ukraine either stop the attacks in Eastern Ukraine or Russia will be coming across the border. He definitely would have told them to stop the NATO talk if he thought Russia was getting close to doing something and not tell them to keep it up like Biden did while telling them also you won't be joining NATO at the same time (dumbest crap I ever heard unless the crooks wanted Russia to invade in reality). I think the biggest difference would be that Russia would have never occupied land past that eastern part of Ukraine and would have only bombed military linked things in the western part if Ukraine resisted the eastern invasion.
You have to think that Bidens comments in December had to be the last straw.

U.S. President Joe Biden assured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy that Kyiv's bid to join the NATO military alliance was in its own hands
Putin: 'hell nah'
Biden gives Ukraine the thumbs up to join NATO

• Haha

Your point is only valid if your #1 priority is not escalating. However, there are war crimes being committed, and innocent people losing their lives.

Reactions: BCSpell
First of all, he would have had Ukraine better prepared. In fact, the reason they are AS prepared as they are is because of Trump. We have had military training advisors in there for years.

Secondly, Putin would have grater fear of what Trump may do. Brandon showed EXACTLY how weak he is in Afghanistan with the most embarrassing military withdrawal BY FAR in America's history

Reactions: BCSpell
Your point is only valid if your #1 priority is not escalating. However, there are war crimes being committed, and innocent people losing their lives.

Most by Ukraine it appears when you take out the fake news. A lot of people don't want to hear it but it looks to be the reality. These Azov guys were executing their own people also besides setting up in hospitals and schools etc. Russia may be bad but they don't have anything on that part of Ukraines military from what I have seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT