ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

freedom and balls, they are linked. you stand there and take it i dont. trumps lockdown was hell for me, i simply couldnt let him beat me. Golfed the entire time!!! fyi, i never considered oklahoma, its a shithole.
Trump didn't lock down CA.

The Gov you voted for and still support did.

I'm so glad I don't live with a boogeyman under my bed.

Notice the pronoun in the CNN article..."HIS" rules.

He = Newsome.

Trump didn't lock down CA.

The Gov you voted for and still support did.

I'm so glad I don't live with a boogeyman under my bed.

Notice the pronoun in the CNN article..."HIS" rules.

He = Newsome.

You’re right he shut the country down then handed out trillions to enable the lockdowns to continue. This isn’t rocket science

You’re right he shut the country down then handed out trillions to enable the lockdowns to continue. This isn’t rocket science
What did the feds shut down?

List specifics.

You’re right, it’s very easy. Lock downs are state issues. People in different states had very different experiences. If not why did you tuck tail and run from Newsome’s golf course lockdown to a state where you could hit the white ball?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
What did the feds shut down?

List specifics.

You’re right, it’s very easy. Lock downs are state issues. People in different states had very different experiences. If not why did you tuck tail and run from Newsome’s golf course lockdown to a state where you could hit the white ball?
He shut the country down. He issued trillions not because he didn’t shut the country down. Wtf are you arguing about? Why else would he send out trillions in helicopter money? Trillions in ppp loans to “small” businesses to “keep the employees from being fired”.. he did all this because he shut it down. He also banned foreign travel. Long before it became a national “emergency”. I mean you have really sunk my friend. What happened to the independent libertarian? Trump is as big guv as they come.

He shut the country down. He issued trillions not because he didn’t shut the country down. Wtf are you arguing about? Why else would he send out trillions in helicopter money? Trillions in ppp loans to “small” businesses to “keep the employees from being fired”.. he did all this because he shut it down. He also banned foreign travel. Long before it became a national “emergency”. I mean you have really sunk my friend. What happened to the independent libertarian? Trump is as big guv as they come.
The shutdowns came from states not letting their economies operate. The federal govt doesn’t create commerce, it just moves money around. Confiscation and redistribution…and printing.

I’ve never been an Independent or a libertarian. I’ve been pretty conservative my entire life, although conservatism and libertarianism do intersect on some issues.

I grew up in a family that made money, my father was a doctor and saw what damage gov’t overreach did to his industry. My mom was a nurse and my step father ran a small business.

Maybe in college I was libertarian but not since I’ve been on this board,

The shutdowns came from states not letting their economies operate. The federal govt doesn’t create commerce, it just moves money around. Confiscation and redistribution…and printing.

I’ve never been an Independent or a libertarian. I’ve been pretty conservative my entire life, although conservatism and libertarianism do intersect on some issues.

I grew up in a family that made money, my father was a doctor and saw what damage gov’t overreach did to his industry. My mom was a nurse and my step father ran a small business.

Maybe in college I was libertarian but not since I’ve been on this board,
Trump shut the country down and sent trillions to people to buy their votes. Trump is the shutdown president period. He also banned travel. You stimi loving commies are going to be the death of the mighty USA.

Trump shut the country down and sent trillions to people to buy their votes. Trump is the shutdown president period. He also banned travel. You stimi loving commies are going to be the death of the mighty USA.
He restricted international travel, especially from hot spots like China. He didn’t ever ban entire countries and he certainly didn’t shut down domestic travel.

He only gave stimulus checks because states, like yours, were banning businesses from operating and people couldn’t pay their bills.

How many stimulus checks did Trump issue before state Covid lockdowns?

You’re flat ass backwards on this issue, and you NEVER go after Biden about his green new deal “infrastructure” spending where he spent trillions and gained absolutely nothing.

At least thousands of people were dying a day when Trump spent what he did.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
He restricted international travel, especially from hot spots like China. He didn’t ever ban entire countries and he certainly didn’t shut down domestic travel.

He only gave stimulus checks because states, like yours, were banning businesses from operating and people couldn’t pay their bills.

How many stimulus checks did Trump issue before state Covid lockdowns?

You’re flat ass backwards on this issue, and you NEVER go after Biden about his green new deal “infrastructure” spending where he spent trillions and gained absolutely nothing.

At least thousands of people were dying a day when Trump spent what he did.
It’s a cold virus fats. Nothing to panic about. Trump, aka big guv Donnie, wanted to play the liberal superhero. Shocker. Banned travel as Pelosi of all people walked around Chinatown saying all was ok. Then banned travel to Europe then shut the country down, then sent out trillions of dollars in stimi checks with his name on them. You can vote for that, you’re a stimi loving commie. I cannot support that crap. Don’t get me started on operation warp speed!!!

It’s a cold virus fats. Nothing to panic about. Trump, aka big guv Donnie, wanted to play the liberal superhero. Shocker. Banned travel as Pelosi of all people walked around Chinatown saying all was ok. Then banned travel to Europe then shut the country down, then sent out trillions of dollars in stimi checks with his name on them. You can vote for that, you’re a stimi loving commie. I cannot support that crap. Don’t get me started on operation warp speed!!!
Tell that to your boy Fauci.

And what about the Trillions Biden spent? You never want to talk about what that did to/for the country?

It's odd, almost like you don't want to face reality.

Tell that to your boy Fauci.

And what about the Trillions Biden spent? You never want to talk about what that did to/for the country?

It's odd, almost like you don't want to face reality.
Whataboutism is your new religion I see. You’re a real leader fats!!! Fauci nor Trump could corral my balls, not a chance in hell.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
The EXPERTS.....

X = An unknown quantity.
Spurt = A Drip (or a dip-shit) Under Pressure
After going almost 2 years with no mask and no distancing and certainly without trusting the killer vax, I finally tested positive for Covid.

In 4-5 days I knocked it out with Ivermectin and HCQ, along with the other protocols listed on the best site (imo) on the net for Co-V.

Anyone seen the Dr from that show…. Oh what was it, Dr Death?

Just curious.

Reactions: nail1988
All these Airmen should resign in disgrace. They wouldn’t dare treat a muzzi terrorist this way. I hope he sues the hell out of the regime

Sure it is.

Right on time for the November elections

Flu vaxxes are easy to make and do not require mRNA tech. Remember covid was a "novel" virus and regular vaxxes for corona viruses never worked in the past, hence, the need for the Franken vaxx that made Pf*zer mega rich.

The fix would be in and obvious if they tried to Trojan this one in for the election. Or worse for big pharma to push franken vaxxes when old less expensive tech is available.

The changing of the guard is a rough process for those that used to be in power. The new bosses decided to expedite the timeline when Trump was elected. The deals done it’s settle science. Resistance is futile. Trust me on this my lil sheep it’s game set match has been for quite a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT