ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers requested

MikeSizemore

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2015
Gator family,

I’m in a state of both hurt and anger tonight, as I’ve just received the news of a close personal special operations brother that has taken his life. He falls in the category of 22 a day. I know his wife and 3 kids very well, and I’m truly hurting for them.

I’m not sure if I’m just here to vent or to know if my hurt and anger is well placed. He and I have shared many experiences- same ops- and he was the epitome of a teammate. He was always willing to put his country and brothers above his personal well being.

Where are we going wrong to not see this coming? Are our funds going elsewhere (illegals) that could be added to our warriors? Not trying to make this political but I’m seriously tired of my brothers exiting this life outside of battle. This is my 4th friend to have taken his own life.

I simply ask you my 🐊 family for a prayer. For those who have given all for us and this great country. I know we are caught up in our 🐊 football - please never forget there is a reason we can do this. Men who are willing to do bad and terrible things necessary for freedom.

I may not be active duty any longer, but the last few years I’ve sacrificed footbal for USG support to Ukraine and then Israel. Now you know why our lack of effort on the football field pisses me off, when others know the definition of maximum effort and devotion.

God bless you my brothers and sisters. Take this time to find solice in our family on here. I truly look forward to meeting each of you in person in the years to come.

Mike

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.