ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THIS VIDEO!!!!!

Billabong4356

Green Machine
Feb 21, 2011
Gentlemen! Please help me spread this video!!! Our lying mainstream media has continuously hidden or should I say "Hiden" the truth from!!! They claim there is no link between Smartmatic software and Dominion Voting machines!! Please fast-forward the video below to the 8:00 minute mark or slightly before. There you will see Smartmatic Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown admit the link between Smartmatic and Dominion Voting systems! Please forward out to anyone and everyone you know that voted for Trump! Please help me stop the steal!!!

Also, I don't know how long it will be until Youtube takes this down for whatever bs reason they say! Please take a recording on your phone or however just in case! Thank you in advance! Lets expose the MSM lies!!!

Gentlemen! Please help me spread this video!!! Our lying mainstream media has continuously hidden or should I say "Hiden" the truth from!!! They claim there is no link between Smartmatic software and Dominion Voting machines!! Please fast-forward the video below to the 8:00 minute mark or slightly before. There you will see Smartmatic Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown admit the link between Smartmatic and Dominion Voting systems! Please forward out to anyone and everyone you know that voted for Trump! Please help me stop the steal!!!

Also, I don't know how long it will be until Youtube takes this down for whatever bs reason they say! Please take a recording on your phone or however just in case! Thank you in advance! Lets expose the MSM lies!!!

Send it to Sydney Powell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT