ADVERTISEMENT

Please don’t read this...

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
Your life is so insignificant that you had to see what THE MAN LakerGator was saying? It’ll be about 1-2,minutes before Gwendolyn Dawg, Iraq sissy puppy, Jaxbch bath house boy dawgie and the rest of my fans will be reading this.

NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!

That is all well besides what Ms. Sad is doing to me right now..

Wooooo!!

Laker doesn’t want you to know that he is a premature ejaculator...

mrs. sadgator came home even more pissed than normal, you fvcking loser...

article-2635188-0142CF9B00001005-98_634x375.jpg

Laker doesn’t want you to know that he is a premature ejaculator...

mrs. sadgator came home even more pissed than normal, you fvcking loser...

article-2635188-0142CF9B00001005-98_634x375.jpg
Nope she got a full tank of gas as usual. Hey MORON, while you’ve been playing with yourself and on Gators Territory all THESE YEARS, what do you think she’s doing? Loser! No pathetic loser who at 1AM had to read my post? If your Avatar is your picture you better not go to jail as you’d be the bitch of the jail bitch.

Now I’ll be celebrating with your misses again real soon but, I’m sure you’ll know as you follow me like the LITTLE stalker you are.

Hitting the PBR again tonight? What 2 or 3 is your limit?

Woooooo!!

Nope she got a full tank of gas as usual. Hey MORON, while you’ve been playing with yourself and on Gators Territory all THESE YEARS, what do you think she’s doing? Loser! No pathetic loser who at 1AM had to read my post? If your Avatar is your picture you better not go to jail as you’d be the bitch of the jail bitch.

Now I’ll be celebrating with your misses again real soon but, I’m sure you’ll know as you follow me like the LITTLE stalker you are.

Hitting the PBR again tonight? What 2 or 3 is your limit?

Woooooo!!

You rly dont know who his avatar is? Lol

Several FACTS:

1. FSUCKS!
2. 939913, you are here because Genie Williams and her Gestapo BANNED you. Must SUCK to be such a LOSER that you SUCK up to Sadster and his LITTLE fella and the ENTIRE Gator Nation.
3. You are so LONELY that in your 250 sq. ft. apartment that you responded to me at 6:55 a.m.?
4. I’m having so many laughs playing with you and Sad and all my other subjects who I rule.
5. Sad you sure have spent a LOT of time on the premature subject. After Space Mountain pounds and POUNDS AND POOUUUNNNDDDSSS Ms. Sad for 60 MINUTES WOO!! she has no need for you as she COMES home and you are on your IBM 786 looking up all those hilarious images you put with your posts.
6. We used to go into Florida Field and play tackle football on the weekends when it was empty. You’d be like the one guy from Broward Hall who said he couldn’t play but, would be a cheerleader. Yeah, that’s who you remind me of, the cheerleaders in jail from The Longest Yard. You were probably leading your team of 939913, The shit sniffers of Iraq, Gwen and Jaxbch before you headed back to the showers to pick up soap. I loved playing in the Swamp, blood from AstroTurf burns and you were over on the sideline were you belong.
7. I’m a Florida Grad who graduated with Honors and give plenty of money to the Business School where I got my Masters and to the athletic Department via the tickets I buy for my companies suite. And you can’t afford $6 to go premium, I do premium on Gator Insiders and I tried this site but, as you can tell, Corey Bender doesn’t really care about things.

Several FACTS:

1. FSUCKS!
2. 939913, you are here because Genie Williams and her Gestapo BANNED you. Must SUCK to be such a LOSER that you SUCK up to Sadster and his LITTLE fella and the ENTIRE Gator Nation.
3. You are so LONELY that in your 250 sq. ft. apartment that you responded to me at 6:55 a.m.?
4. I’m having so many laughs playing with you and Sad and all my other subjects who I rule.
5. Sad you sure have spent a LOT of time on the premature subject. After Space Mountain pounds and POUNDS AND POOUUUNNNDDDSSS Ms. Sad for 60 MINUTES WOO!! she has no need for you as she COMES home and you are on your IBM 786 looking up all those hilarious images you put with your posts.
6. We used to go into Florida Field and play tackle football on the weekends when it was empty. You’d be like the one guy from Broward Hall who said he couldn’t play but, would be a cheerleader. Yeah, that’s who you remind me of, the cheerleaders in jail from The Longest Yard. You were probably leading your team of 939913, The shit sniffers of Iraq, Gwen and Jaxbch before you headed back to the showers to pick up soap. I loved playing in the Swamp, blood from AstroTurf burns and you were over on the sideline were you belong.
7. I’m a Florida Grad who graduated with Honors and give plenty of money to the Business School where I got my Masters and to the athletic Department via the tickets I buy for my companies suite. And you can’t afford $6 to go premium, I do premium on Gator Insiders and I tried this site but, as you can tell, Corey Bender doesn’t really care about things.

Tldr

Several FACTS:

1. FSUCKS!
Premature ejaculator...lol.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Premature ejaculator...lol.
I know u r but, what am I? That’s the best you got SHORT STUFF? ( Per Ms. Sad ). But, how would you know unless I’m actually banging your wife? Trust me, she’s not that attractive but, can suck a Baseball through a Garden Hose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT