ADVERTISEMENT

**pinned Pedohitler Thread**

I'm noticing Hiden has actually done the things that the dems here accused Trump of doing.

I'm also noticing those same dems are acting like they don't see this thread.
Russia Russia Russia, Quid pro Quo, responsible for half million covid deaths, embarrass us on the world stage, get rich from other governments, you name it.

Joe is such a sick perv. Look at the 2:20 mark, he's stroking the girls cheeks. 2:30 his left hand is by her ear, 2:35 his hand is by her cheek, 2:43 his hand is in front and on her mouth to the point the 6 year old steps away from him! When it comes to Biden POTUS means Pervert of the United States. No wonder his family is so f*cked up.

6be1ox.jpg

To answer the image's question--a Pedo protected by the media.

Joe is such a sick perv. Look at the 2:20 mark, he's stroking the girls cheeks. 2:30 his left hand is by her ear, 2:35 his hand is by her cheek, 2:43 his hand is in front and on her mouth to the point the 6 year old steps away from him! When it comes to Biden POTUS means Pervert of the United States. No wonder his family is so f*cked up.
It’s disgusting. Yet we are enamored that a few folks strolled around the capital with flags.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
It’s disgusting. Yet we are enamored that a few folks strolled around the capital with flags.

Shows how sick the media is that they see this, yet they hide it. And where are all the activist groups, those who stand up for "what is right". I guess Pedophilia isnt considered wrong to them unless its a Republican who is committing the groping.

Just look at when Pelosi's drunk husband drove into another persons car and crashed. Not a word from MADD. MADD only has problems with Pubs who drive drunk.

Shows how sick the media is that they see this, yet they hide it. And where are all the activist groups, those who stand up for "what is right". I guess Pedophilia isnt considered wrong to them unless its a Republican who is committing the groping.

Just look at when Pelosi's drunk husband drove into another persons car and crashed. Not a word from MADD. MADD only has problems with Pubs who drive drunk.
In the spirit of their hypocrisy, let's establish another org. DAMM. (Drunks against Mad Mothers) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jfegaly
Of course not, they get upset over the political theater. If they truly knew what was behind the curtain then I could see the outrage.
I pulled back the curtain and had to close it. I couldn't stand to look at it anymore.

Friends have asked me to share what I learned. I won't do it. I wish I didn't know. This is truly good vs evil.

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT