ADVERTISEMENT

Personal update

TCNELLY84

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 17, 2013
Just to clear any speculation or before rumors start...
I haven’t been active on here or any site since my father passed and I was learning life without my best friend... A couple people knew I moved to Ohio well because I don’t speak personal stuff except to maybe a couple people. Well my father in law was diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon cancer the day after Thanksgiving. Not even a month after my dad passed. So, I have been in Ohio until he got better. His cancer was shrinking and he was just tired from the chemo.
Well, early Sunday morning I found him on the floor barely breathing. Unfortunately living out in the country there isn’t a quick response from anyone. Unfortunately the CPR wasn’t enough and he passed away. Not saying he was replacing my dad ever he quickly moved into that role without being asked and was teaching me the ways of farming and the thousand things that goes with it. Having to explain to a 7 and 4 yr old that their grandfathers are gone is hard.
Not to ramble on and on but to those wondering why I haven’t posted much that is the only reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News