ADVERTISEMENT

Per Bob Woodward:

Illegal-shift

Gator Great
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
Donald Trump has had as many as seven private phone calls with Vladimir Putin since leaving office and secretly sent the Russian president COVID-19 test machines during the height of the pandemic, Bob Woodward reported in his new book, “War.”

Than there is this:

One of Trump’s longest-term allies, South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, blamed Trump’s ongoing false claims that the 2020 election was rigged to a cult of personality in which the former president’s ensconcement at Mar-a-Lago and circle of aides and advisers “constantly feed this narrative,” according to the book.

The weekend after Russia invaded Ukraine, Graham was with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, which the senator characterized as “a little bit like going to North Korea.” Graham added that “everybody stands up and claps every time Trump comes in.”

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Donald Trump has had as many as seven private phone calls with Vladimir Putin since leaving office and secretly sent the Russian president COVID-19 test machines during the height of the pandemic, Bob Woodward reported in his new book, “War.”
Yawn. I guess he is implying something nefarious. More Russia nonsense from the left.
Than there is this:

One of Trump’s longest-term allies, South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, blamed Trump’s ongoing false claims that the 2020 election was rigged to a cult of personality in which the former president’s ensconcement at Mar-a-Lago and circle of aides and advisers “constantly feed this narrative,” according to the book.
Unproven not "false" I get tired of this. I believe based on evidence and logic that it was stolen. I can not prove it. That does not make it false. This itself is dishonest reporting.
The weekend after Russia invaded Ukraine, Graham was with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, which the senator characterized as “a little bit like going to North Korea.” Graham added that “everybody stands up and claps every time Trump comes in.”
Again yawn. Sounds like a joke. Context, tone? Yeah why do you post this nonsense. Have you not figured out that, yes Trump is an a$$, but most of these smears are either fake or taken out of context. These people have been throwing poop at him since 2015. We are coming up on 10 years of monkey throwing BS. Hell I couldn't even stand the guy in 2016 and wrote in Cruz. But this BS is ridiculous.

I will take the a$$ for $1.67/ gal gas Alex. All day and twice on Sunday.

Yawn. I guess he is implying something nefarious. More Russia nonsense from the left.

Unproven not "false" I get tired of this. I believe based on evidence and logic that it was stolen. I can not prove it. That does not make it false. This itself is dishonest reporting.

Again yawn. Sounds like a joke. Context, tone? Yeah why do you post this nonsense. Have you not figured out that, yes Trump is an a$$, but most of these smears are either fake or taken out of context. These people have been throwing poop at him since 2015. We are coming up on 10 years of monkey throwing BS. Hell I couldn't even stand the guy in 2016 and wrote in Cruz. But this BS is ridiculous.

I will take the a$$ for $1.67/ gal gas Alex. All day and twice on Sunday.
What logic is there that suggests the election was stolen? I have asked this question of 100 Trump people and they have come up with nothing. Please explain your logic. I contend that there is absolutely nothing that should have given any Trump supporters confidence that he was going to win......thus no real logical basis to suggest it was stolen. Every metric showed Biden ahead or the race being too close to call. Trump could never even get a 50% approval rating while he was president and the economy was booming.....so please, enlighten me. The guy was historically unpopular as president.....being the first to never even get to 50%. How about the Arizona recount, why didn't that change anything? Why was Trump, despite having millions of people looking, never able to pull together enough evidence to make a reasonable court case? Tell me why Trump spent months BEFORE the election preaching to his people that the only way he could lose would be if it was stolen. Please give me your "logic" as to why anybody would do that. And WHY did Trump come out and start saying they cheated well before he could possibly have known if it was true or not? I could go on.....but I will let you present your "logic".

We have a divided country and, again in this election, no side can be very confident. But you can bet your ass Trump will say the democrats cheated if he loses.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Always the go to when you have no response. Its the MAGA way to deflect legitimate critique.

Just give the minions a slogan to use so they can avoid having to think.
You've got to be a village idiot to not comprehend how several swing states didn't do their best to cover up voter fraud. GA, AZ, MI, and PA are glaring examples. Now put on your dunce cap and go sit on the short stool and face the corner.:rolleyes:

Reactions: gatordad3
Bob Woodward who works for the Washington Post, or whatever liberal newspaper he works for and the closet RINO homo, Lindsey Graham.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT