ADVERTISEMENT

Parler jumps to the #1 App

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
After the Maoist on waste-book and Twitter ban MAGA

But Trump isn't using it. Why not?

What person is still prominently featured on Trump's own website?

What happened when Pelosi and Schumer called Pence to discuss him invoking the 25th Amendment and removing Trump? He kept them on hold for *25* minutes, then had a secretary come on and tell them Pence wouldn't take their call.

It's quiet....too quiet.

What happened when Pelosi and Schumer called Pence to discuss him invoking the 25th Amendment and removing Trump? He kept them on hold for *25* minutes, then had a secretary come on and tell them Pence wouldn't take their call.

It's quiet....too quiet.
I laughed my ass off when I read that yesterday.

I laughed my ass off when I read that yesterday.

It was funny AF, but at the same time, if Pence is working with Pelosi and the dems to get rid of Trump, that's the last thing he does. He would have invoked the 25th immediately, and Pence would be our President today.

Instead, he gave Pelosi the biggest middle finger he could have. Other than keeping her on hold for 45 mins.

The dots aren't connecting here...

Reactions: NavigatorII

It's quiet....too quiet.
And? But who is the guy in the middle of the group pic with Trump?

Reactions: gator1776
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT