ADVERTISEMENT

If you care about the Republic.

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
Then this is a pretty important listen. Our most important Right. (No it’s not a womans right to murder after making her initial CHOICE to procreate). It’s our FIRST amendment.

Been going on for a long time folks. Oil up those porch rockers…

You will Not vote for Trump. We simply cannot take another 4 years of unhinged behavior. Can’t have it.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
r/whitepeopletwitter is literally celebrating this. Reddit is the worst.

Edited for clarity: They're celebrating the unjust ruling. they're losing their collective shit over the boycott.

Last edited:
I have no clue what that means? Seriously. 🤷‍♂️
there's a subreddit, which is like a sub forum. Why it's called whitepeopletwitter I don't know because it's liberal people of all races with massive TDS.

Reddit is run by mob rule, if you don't like what someone says you can down vote it, and if enough people do that, the comment is hidden.

It is the least free speech on the internet, including Facebook.

Every political subreddit is an echo chamber.

Reactions: RussellCasse
there's a subreddit, which is like a sub forum. Why it's called whitepeopletwitter I don't know because it's liberal people of all races with massive TDS.

Reddit is run by mob rule, if you don't like what someone says you can down vote it, and if enough people do that, the comment is hidden.

It is the least free speech on the internet, including Facebook.

Every political subreddit is an echo chamber.

Gotcha. Thx for the education. Can’t say I have stopped by reddit other than maybe from a search at some point. The couple times I did go there from a search, it didn’t seem helpful or designed well.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT