ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Out-of-State TE Visited last week...UPDATED W/Quotes (8/8)

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021

Highly unlikely he finds his way all the way down South to play college BUT I am trying to catch up with him on his visit

Gavin Mueller
Tight End
6-foot-6, 240-Pounds
Wheaton (IL)
St. Francis

"To start I’m just playing football and putting all my trust in God to lead me to the right place, and to be honest, I don’t have favorites or anything like that, it is too early in the process to start narrowing it down. My plan is to see as many schools as possible before a I narrow it down. Eventually I want to commit next summer, late June early July, but, if God has other plans for me could be sooner or could be later! Helping me with my decision would definitely just be my parents. 3 most important things for me are a opportunity to grow in my faith, a winning football atmosphere who can develop me, and a good school because football ends eventually and I want to have a good plan after. Overall contact with the coaches at Florida has been great, they seem to really know me and think I could fit great in there program! I haven’t played football in a few years but my game is a TE who can run and get open, because I grew up playing wide receiver, but also I have a big frame and I love blocking and getting on the line and doing the dirty work. Off the field, my faith is very important to me. Other than that I just really work on my body and my mind, I always am the first person asking people to go for a second lift, an ice bath, bible study, etc. Overall my visit to Florida was definitely special, they treated my mom and I great and their facilities are top notch! Coach Callaway is super educated but also experienced which is great to have a coach who can relate to you! I could definitely see myself playing for him! He also seems like a genuine guy with great morals!"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.