ADVERTISEMENT

Our kicking....

GatorNation79

Bull Gator
Sep 27, 2009
Sparks, NV
...and punting games has been awesome for a long time. Outside of when (I think Sturgis) got hurt that one year our field goal kickers have been money...they almost never miss anything. Espeically under Chump and Mac they won a lot of games for us.

Under Mullen we score TD's again (thank the Lord) but when we go for 3 we get it almost every time. 'Pretty cool isn't it'.

EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE!

Thanks EW, but I think you meant EVAN! EVAN! EVAN! :D
He missed 1 X-PT and 2 FG's all season, but finished 3-0 FG's in the Orange Bowl.

I can't wait to see the new punter Jeremy Crawshaw 6-3 190 in the Spring...

Thanks EW, but I think you meant EVAN! EVAN! EVAN! :D
He missed 1 X-PT and 2 FG's all season, but finished 3-0 FG's in the Orange Bowl.

I can't wait to see the new punter Jeremy Crawshaw 6-3 190 in the Spring...
Pineiro has a special place in my heart because he had never played football before and when asked when he graduated if he was going to declare for the draft he looked genuinely surprised, as if the thought had never occurred to him.

Reactions: GatorNation79
He and his father had made the decision to go football for the very purpose of making $$$ in the NFL, vs Pro soccer $...

I really liked Eddy, but I don't miss him due to Evan... ;)

Here's a year+ old article about the Pro Kick Australia school and how many they are sending to Division 1 programs. https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/30/sport/australia-nfl-punting-factory-intl-spt/index.html

It will be interesting to see how our new guy from "Down Under" fits in and does his thing. We, also, have a redshirt junior punter from Jacksonville on our roster - Jacob Finn. He punted twice in 2018 and averaged 45.5.

Nice to have McPherson back for 2 more years. He's been pretty much automatic his first 2 seasons.

Last edited:
...and punting games has been awesome for a long time. Outside of when (I think Sturgis) got hurt that one year our field goal kickers have been money...they almost never miss anything. Espeically under Chump and Mac they won a lot of games for us.

Under Mullen we score TD's again (thank the Lord) but when we go for 3 we get it almost every time. 'Pretty cool isn't it'.

We went from one of the best in NCAA history to our worst in the last 30 yrs.

Here's a year+ old article about the Pro Kick Australia school and how many they are sending to Division 1 programs. https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/30/sport/australia-nfl-punting-factory-intl-spt/index.html

It will be interesting to see how our new guy from "Down Under" fits in and does his thing. We, also, have a redshirt junior punter from Jacksonville on our roster - Jacob Finn. He punted twice in 2018 and averaged 45.5.

Nice to have McPherson back for 2 more years. He's been pretty much automatic his first 2 seasons.

Im pretty sure fsu signed a punter from Australia this yr

I read where there will be 48 kickers/punters on (US) college scholarship this year. Wow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT