ADVERTISEMENT

Football Other games...

Does it matter when you may (or may not) only be going .500?

...but to answer the question, no. We'll be losing to Dook on Friday night instead.

Starting to think we only have 4 good teams left on our schedule. TX, GA, Ole Miss and TN. KY looks like crap today against SC. I think with Lagway we have a chance to beat you guys and those other crappy teams.

Anybody keeping up with the Nebraska-Colorado matchup? It's 28-3 Nebraska in the 4th.

14-13 Bama over USF but the Bulls are in position to take the lead in the 3rd.
Say what you want about Nick Saban, lots of haters. I had a feeling Bama was going back to the Shula bent locker look when he retired. How much would St Nick ask to be a Gator? :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Goodbye Notre Dame!
My entire season is going to be enjoyed by other team's pain, started with Michigan today,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good bye Notre Lame.
Though you had no schedule at all
You had the gall to hold yourself
Top 5 while those around you crawled
And had top NIL money
And they whispered into your brain
They set you on the treadmill
And made you believe you were top train
You lived your ranking like a candle in the wind............

Just saw the Corn Husker fans raid the field after beating Deion 28-10 and I can’t figure out why the f$&k he gets so much attention. I know they want to fast “equity” Sanders to the top of the college football Mountain but he’s just total Buffalo shit! Go away Prime you’re a joke with a loud chain around your neck, that’s it!

Just saw the Corn Husker fans raid the field after beating Deion 28-10 and I can’t figure out why the f$&k he gets so much attention. I know they want to fast “equity” Sanders to the top of the college football Mountain but he’s just total Buffalo shit! Go away Prime you’re a joke with a loud chain around your neck, that’s it!
Deon's just not ready for Prime Time as a coach. He was a great player, doesn't always translate into coaching. You can't loud mouth your way into making it happen either. It's just the way it is.

In other games…. Arizona State is putting some toxic manhandling on Mississippi St 20-3 right now, this one may be in for the running of one of our 4 wins this year.

Reactions: sadgator
In other games…. Arizona State is putting some toxic manhandling on Mississippi St 20-3 right now, this one may be in for the running of one of our 4 wins this year.

Yep I watched most of that game. The Miss State defense struggles stopping the run. I think we might actually win that game if the cowbells don't screw us up.

Reactions: gatorRAD
Deon's just not ready for Prime Time as a coach. He was a great player, doesn't always translate into coaching. You can't loud mouth your way into making it happen either. It's just the way it is.
Since 7 toes Sanders loves to have his team start fights with each other, someone should send those illegal alien Venezuelan thugs terrorizing innocent residents in Aurora to Boulder and have them invade the football facilities.

Dude is beyond cringe and sucks as a coach lol so many examples, after TDs they have to play his kids or his rap song instead of the fight song??? Gtfo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT