ADVERTISEMENT

Other games this week...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Wake Forest @ VA 7pm (Friday) - can Wake Forest keep it up after taking down the Criminoles.

LSU @ Miss State 12pm - LSU's coach will have a very hot seat if he loses this game.

ND- Wisconsin 12pm - Probably a must win for ND to have a chance at the playoff. Cincy needs a ND win also.

Texas A&M - Arkansas 3:30pm - A must win to have any chance in the West probably.

Clemson @ NC State 3:30pm - Could NC State upset a Clemson team that is having trouble scoring?

Louisville @ FSU 3:30pm - Any chance FSU can actually win a game?

Nebraska @ Mich State 7pm - Frost needs a win like this bad to have a chance to keep his job.

Kentucky @ SC 7pm - Will KY take care of business?

WV @ Oklahoma 7:30pm - any chance West Virginia can make a game out of this?

Good thing we are playing at night with that weak set of night games.

Reactions: gatordad3
Meat Chicken State seems like the only BIG team that has the best chance at placing second only to pOSU.

I feel like Arky will not only expose Dumbo and his overrated Texas A&M team, but will pull out the win.

I'm obviously pulling for anyone to beat Notre Dame.

At the start of the season, I believed FSU would handle Louisville. This could be a high scoring game as Losersville has a defense worse than any defense that Grantham coaches.

KY(jelly) over The Cocks.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Wake Forest @ VA 7pm (Friday) - can Wake Forest keep it up after taking down the Criminoles.

LSU @ Miss State 12pm - LSU's coach will have a very hot seat if he loses this game.

ND- Wisconsin 12pm - Probably a must win for ND to have a chance at the playoff. Cincy needs a ND win also.

Texas A&M - Arkansas 3:30pm - A must win to have any chance in the West probably.

Clemson @ NC State 3:30pm - Could NC State upset a Clemson team that is having trouble scoring?

Louisville @ FSU 3:30pm - Any chance FSU can actually win a game?

Nebraska @ Mich State 7pm - Frost needs a win like this bad to have a chance to keep his job.

Kentucky @ SC 7pm - Will KY take care of business?

WV @ Oklahoma 7:30pm - any chance West Virginia can make a game out of this?

Good thing we are playing at night with that weak set of night games.

I don't think we win this week lol we have looked awful so far (which is honestly how I thought we would look)

Mizz losing to BC right now and BC has a backup QB.... Jesus Mizz must be terrible

Mizz losing to BC right now and BC has a backup QB.... Jesus Mizz must be terrible
Surprised they had this game. Usually not good going that far to play a road game if pretty evenly matched. ACC announcers claiming BC is a good team but I havent watched them.

Surprised they had this game. Usually not good going that far to play a road game if pretty evenly matched. ACC announcers claiming BC is a good team but I havent watched them.

They are a middle of the pack ACC team and missing their starting QB. BC is the team that will beat Clemson then lose to Syracuse the next week.

The worst is if Misery does lose this game. They had a miracle drive with under 30 seconds to go the field and kick the tying field goal as regulation time expired. If they lose this game in overtime, the BIG?? will be beating their chest about how great they are and how they are back and that the SEC is nothing compared to them.

So pathetic but at this point (before OT) I don't see Misery winning this game. Misery cannot run the ball but BC can. That's the big difference right now to me with both QBs having 1 TD and 1 Int on the game.

The worst is if Misery does lose this game. They had a miracle drive with under 30 seconds to go the field and kick the tying field goal as regulation time expired. If they lose this game in overtime, the BIG?? will be beating their chest about how great they are and how they are back and that the SEC is nothing compared to them.

So pathetic but at this point (before OT) I don't see Misery winning this game. Misery cannot run the ball but BC can. That's the big difference right now to me with both QBs having 1 TD and 1 Int on the game.

BC is in the ACC....

BC is in the ACC....
Oh thank god. I can't even keep track anymore between all the teams swapping around like they were in a swingers club. For all the laughter about the ACC, they don't thump their chests over imaginary dominance the way the BIG?? does. OSU and the 8 cupcakes is what that conference is. Or 7, or 11, or however many teams they have. It's not 10 that much I know.

Reactions: fsu939913
The Big 10 actually appears to be pretty good this year. They currently have 5 teams in the top 25. Only the SEC has more with 7 teams in top 25.

lol Vol Fans are trying to convince themselves now that Bowling Green upsetting Minnesota means they have a chance against us since they beat Bowling Green.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Oh thank god. I can't even keep track anymore between all the teams swapping around like they were in a swingers club. For all the laughter about the ACC, they don't thump their chests over imaginary dominance the way the BIG?? does. OSU and the 8 cupcakes is what that conference is. Or 7, or 11, or however many teams they have. It's not 10 that much I know.
Big 10 is the 2nd best conference in football this year.

The Big 10 actually appears to be pretty good this year. They currently have 5 teams in the top 25. Only the SEC has more with 7 teams in top 25.
They cupcake league ALWAYS has 5-7 teams in the top 25. It doesn't mean any of them DESERVE to be there.

I know g tech scored 220 points on someone..... UGA would do that to us
UGLY can't score that many points on anyone. They run out of teeth in the stadium at 84. That's the maximum that their team could ever score in a game.

They cupcake league ALWAYS has 5-7 teams in the top 25. It doesn't mean any of them DESERVE to be there.
I will agree to disagree. They are the 2nd best conference in football. You certainly can’t say the ACC, Pac-12 or Big 12 is better.

I will agree to disagree. They are the 2nd best conference in football. You certainly can’t say the ACC, Pac-12 or Big 12 is better.

Auburn getting beat by Georgia state (Auburn is ranked), Mizz loses to BC.... whoof

Ya'll really let a great opportunity pass you up to reclaim the conference. You wouldn't even have to be great, just low level good. Win the division and face off against a garbage VT or UNC for the conference championship.

We can't even beat jsu....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT