ADVERTISEMENT

OH NO!!!!!!!! BREAKFAST WITH LSU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! (SAD FACE EMOJI FOR INSTA)

DAMN YOU LES, YOU MF'ER. DAMN YOU GATORS FOR LOSING TENNESSEE. YOU SUMBITCHES RUINED SADGATOR'S ONE TRIP UP THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://floridagators.com/news/2016/9/26/football-gators-and-tigers-kick-at-noon.aspx
Well it takes away their "Night Game" voodoo crap they like to talk about.

Florida Swamp Necks... Louisiana Cajuns... drinking all day until game time. It's bound to be a few naked ladies running around and one or two not make it in the game due to being passed out.

Their good to go for LSU. :)

Because they are playing an 'experienced in losing' Grad-Sr instead of a totally useless freshman. They do that because everybody KNOWS that 5 star quality freshmen can never play QB, especially in the SEC. (and since they have constantly shorted him on practice time, with zero game playing time, they are probably correct at this point in time). o_O

Goo-Goaters....:rolleyes:

Ok...so sadgator has finalized his travel plans! As luck would have it, the noon start allows sadgator and his posse' the opportunity to party on a Friday night in Utopia.

sadgator will make an appearance at the copper monkey between 9 and 11 pm on Friday evening. Look for the dude in the green block letter "F" hat with a shamrock on the side and a Guinness in his hand. He will probably be standing up at the bar. If you find sadgator, he will buy you a beverage of your choice.

sadgator will not make an appearance in the bars on sat. morning, so this will be your one and only chance to visit with sadgator in person this season. LSU fans are included in this offer. sadgator is a friend to all.

Unfortunately, that is what the Swamp is going to be like.

no the atmosphere will be as good as it can be for an early game, this is a big game whenever these two teams meet up and every game we play from here in is like Bama last year and a playoff game and atmosphere

Man, we gotta get that here...

It's pretty cool. From what they tell me, edibles are fantastic.

They say that one 10 mg edible is kind of like having about 4 beers, and costs $2...lasts for about 5 hours. I have been told that they sell chocolate bars with 10 pieces of 10 mg each piece and they sell for $20.

Some people also enjoy the THC oil that they use with vape pens. 500 MG of 50/50 indica/sativa split in that oil is $50, and is the equivalent of about 1/2 ounce. They also sell all sorts of strains of straight up medical grade weed for about $50 an eighth and you can even drop by the dispensary and buy a pre rolled joint of Grade A schwag for $7.

For those who are into that sort of thing, it's cool that it's available. I have even heard that after moving here, some people have lost 20 pounds just from barely drinking alcohol anymore...plus, they say there is really no hangover.

I live the clean life in body and mind, so I don't know about any of this stuff other than anecdotal blurbs from friends and acquaintances.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT