ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Gatorspeed.............

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
Dims: Democracy is at stake.

Also Dims: Let's replace the elected nominee with someone the Deep State approves of
Also Dims: Let's imprison our political opposition
Also Dims: Let's assassinate our political opposition.

Mkkkk?

Dims: Democracy is at stake.

Also Dims: Let's replace the elected nominee with someone the Deep State approves of
Also Dims: Let's imprison our political opposition
Also Dims: Let's assassinate our political opposition.

Mkkkk?
Well since you want to be childish which most of your post are, I’ll lay some Truth to you.
First I DO NOT condone what happened yesterday towards Trump no way none whatsoever.
Lastly it was a 20 year old registered Republican that made that stupid move, understand this Nav, not every republican is full bore MAGA, there are a ton of them that are not, But want DJT gone….Best advice any sane minded decent grown God fearing adult could tell Donald moving forward is, get on your knees and thank the lord Jesus your still here, and put your big boy pants on and take the opportunity to pull this Nation together

Well since you want to be childish which most of your post are, I’ll lay some Truth to you.
First I DO NOT condone what happened yesterday towards Trump no way none whatsoever.
Lastly it was a 20 year old registered Republican that made that stupid move, understand this Nav, not every republican is full bore MAGA, there are a ton of them that are not, But want DJT gone….Best advice any sane minded decent grown God fearing adult could tell Donald moving forward is, get on your knees and thank the lord Jesus your still here, and put your big boy pants on and take the opportunity to pull this Nation together
He registered just in time to vote in the primary, and donated thru Act Blue.

NOW YOU DO WHAT THEY TOLD YA

What's utterly amazing is Trump doesn't need this bullshit. He's wealthy beyond everyone here on this forum's wildest dreams. How easy would it be to just walk away into the sunset instead of making the country he loves a better place?
This coming from a person who detests New Yorkers................

I don't know a SINGLE Republican that donates to the Marxist left Democrat Party (other than Liz Cheney).

But anyways...............
images

What's utterly amazing is Trump doesn't need this bullshit. He's wealthy beyond everyone here on this forum's wildest dreams. How easy would it be to just walk away into the sunset instead of making the country he loves a better place?
Been my main point from the jump.

Biden: lifelong politician
Obama: lifelong politician
Bush: lifelong politicians (whole family)

And I could go on. Trump doesn’t need this sh!t. He almost died and what does he do?

He doubles down.

Find anyone that principled liberals and maybe we will pay some attention.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Trump has seen it all way back in his 30's. Back when celebrities and the media kissed his ass, he pointed everything that was wrong with our country. Who better to run it?

Lol so I guess you’re referring to Trump as a “ Chosen One” ?? lol, you need help Nav, and what I said in my post is truth and not a sermon
How about showing us The Groper Joe getting back up pumping his fist after he falls off a bicycle or the stairs.

God works in mysterious ways. The chosen ones come in mysterious and unlikely forms. Speed needs another King David sermon. :cool:
As Ronald Reagan was saved by God to do incredible things for this world, so was Donald Trump. This was only an act from God that saved him. Even the most serious doubters have to take notice

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT