ADVERTISEMENT

Deserves it's own thread. Judge Joe Brown knows the difference between a rake and a hoe.

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
😂 😂 😂 😂

"She's a piece of shit. Casting couch material".

“She had a reputation among the trial lawyers of being lazy,” he said. “She’d just hike her skirt up and try to flirt, and she wasn’t that good in the courtroom, if not, pretty bad in the courtroom.”

“She doesn’t make a bit of sense. I think — she’s only 60 — she’s actually on a worse track than Biden was.”

😂 😂 😂 😂

“She had a reputation among the trial lawyers of being lazy,” he said. “She’d just hike her skirt up and try to flirt, and she wasn’t that good in the courtroom, if not, pretty bad in the courtroom.”

“She doesn’t make a bit of sense. I think — she’s only 60 — she’s actually on a worse track than Biden was.”

Bump. @FresnoGator , can you post this in The Swamp? 😂

😂 😂 😂 😂

😎😎😎😎

This one is the best

Whoremala also happens to be a dumb Fuchs.

Sounds like some crap they would say over at GatorCountry arguing Napier should be retained even if we go 5-7 again. 🤣

Kal..........Kal? Bueller? Bueller? 😂 Ant Hill Dora?

kZOL3J.gif

Not sure if anyone has posted that weird story about Walz drinking horse semen. I know where to go grab that story,:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Kal..........Kal? Bueller? Bueller? 😂 Ant Hill Dora?

kZOL3J.gif

Not sure if anyone has posted that weird story about Walz drinking horse semen. I know where to go grab that story,:cool:
Found it. Probably not true but funny AF. It's no more fake than Dims accusing Trump for bank fraud for loans he already paid back. Let that sink in. 😂

GUgUXb9WsAAJtrU

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT