ADVERTISEMENT

Of THESE Bowls, which one do you want to play in?

Of THESE Bowls, which one do you want to play in? (JUST THESE LISTED......NONE OTHER)

• Outback

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Gator

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Citrus

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Cotton

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
You can't tell ME what to do or not do.... :p

Sugar, or if not, then the Outback. :cool:

I want to play western michigan in a new years 6 bowl, that would be best case scenario...

They are really all the same. It doesn't matter...sadgator would vote for whichever one has the best match-up of an opposing team...hopefully not Michigan or Iowa (God forbid).

Agree with this. Best matchup, meaning most compelling but not somebody who's going to kill us. I think we'd hang in pretty good with Iowa or Michigan. Low scoring defensive games are how we like to play.

you would think with how these things work they would keep us away from Michigan on purpose or we'd be playing them twice in a row and 3 times... like more than anyone can possibly play each other that's not in college basketball

they are having QB problems but if we played them hopefully armstrong would play, he's awful and our defense would shut him down...

you would think with how these things work they would keep us away from Michigan on purpose or we'd be playing them twice in a row and 3 times... like more than anyone can possibly play each other that's not in college basketball

Ummm. Looks like the Florida--Alabama game is a foregone conclusion.

Anyway, remember FSU-UF playing back to back. And FSU-Miami in the same year. Used to happen all the time.

Ummm. Looks like the Florida--Alabama game is a foregone conclusion.

Anyway, remember FSU-UF playing back to back. And FSU-Miami in the same year. Used to happen all the time.

Did you not read that post at all?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT