ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Mayor Adams to be indicted and arrested

LOL.

Allowing 5000 people who aren't in line for the process into this country. Per day.

Is that a meaningful metric for you or are you going to continue your standard defense of obtuseness and non acknowledgement of facts?
Kal earned another "merit badge" for his comments. :rolleyes:

tornado-siren.gif

• Love
Reactions: gatordad3
Yes, it is the encouragement of individuals to come here (healthcare for all, social services, etc.) and then when people are not patient for the handful of slots, the cross illegally with the notion of “they will never deport me”.

And then the country fundamentally changes.

And by the way, I am for legal immigration. Many of my good friends and fellow partners are Asian (Taiwanese), Indian and Nigerian. All are bright, funny, rule abiding, focused on family and speak impeccable English.

They all - just like my grandfather who was escaping the holocaust, came through legally.
All of us for LEGAL immigration. But only some of us are AGAINST ILLEGAL immigration. Dims OBVIOUSLY are NOT against it.

Reactions: gatordad3
Let me type this out for you slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwly. Open border criminals that are CRASHING the border, not even bothering to check in, not passing go, and not collecting 200 dollars. No wait for a green card, not waiting for shit.

Now that this has been mansplained to you, please define a woman. You know, your dumb bitch on the SCOTUS. 😂 :p
Just a bunch of words but an open border is allowing free movement with no restrictions. That is not and has never been the left position.

LOL.

Allowing 5000 people who aren't in line for the process into this country. Per day.

Is that a meaningful metric for you or are you going to continue your standard defense of obtuseness and non acknowledgement of facts?
Definitely didn't ask you but I know how you guys like to suck each other. I hope navigator feel better for your mouth assistance.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Yes, it is the encouragement of individuals to come here (healthcare for all, social services, etc.) and then when people are not patient for the handful of slots, the cross illegally with the notion of “they will never deport me”.

And then the country fundamentally changes.

And by the way, I am for legal immigration. Many of my good friends and fellow partners are Asian (Taiwanese), Indian and Nigerian. All are bright, funny, rule abiding, focused on family and speak impeccable English.

They all - just like my grandfather who was escaping the holocaust, came through legally.
Well the attacks on the legal immigrants from Haiti makes me question if the Republicans truly care about immigrants legal status. Just seems like hate on all immigrants.

Well the attacks on the legal immigrants from Haiti makes me question if the Republicans truly care about immigrants legal status. Just seems like hate on all immigrants.
Sorry but chickens, goats, cats, goats, pond geese went missing. And there's no disputing that. 😂

Don't start nothing won't be nothing. I brought facts and you didn't like it. Don't ever get mad about being called a clown when you out here getting bent over every post.

Fake ass bitch.
🥱, you're assessment of the situation is completely inaccurate, like not even close.

I don't care what facts you brought because I didn't ask you. I was discussing something with your man. I'm not "bent" over anything. You are the one calling names, so you are clearly triggered.

Don't start nothing won't be nothing. I brought facts and you didn't like it. Don't ever get mad about being called a clown when you out here getting bent over every post.

Fake ass bitch.
Nobody takes pill boi seriously. It's actually kind of intellectually sad. Next time we talk, I'll explain it. ;) Even Pfizer has shine boys.😂

shine-box-goodfellas.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT