ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Should not be in the playoff. Here is my reasoning; they wanna be considered an A.C.C. team as they play a schedule of those teams but, officially they aren’t in the conference. But, if they were an official team they would’ve had to have played Clemson already and as we will see on 12/29/2018, The Tigers are going to beat the sheat out of them. If the did lose once and maybe twice if they were in the opposite division and played in the A.C.C.C.G. they would not be in the playoff. They have their own T.V. Network, a little one called N.B.C. and have EVERY game on them so, money is not an issue. Bottom line, they benefited by not playing th extra game. What is that other name for a bunch of cats that start with a LARGE CAPITAL P? Make them play a game against the top ranked team not in a championship game or don’t let them in. Last year Bama didn’t play in the S.E.C.C.G. and they wrongly got in and won the C.F.P. Title. Don’t penalize teams for being good and in a Power 5 Conference.

My 2 cents.

Agreed but tv ratings rule. That is why they are an unjustifiable 3 seed. TV wants them in 2 games, not obliterated against Bama in game 1

Or just say you have to play in a conference with a champ game to be considered for the playoffs. Of course they will never do that because Notre Dame for the last 100 years has had the rules bent in their favor.

Reactions: Denny7476
I’m not sold on Clemson to be honest. They have played nobody all year long. The 1 team they played in A&M they almost lost.

Notre Dame, and whether they are in or out of the playoffs or win a title, has absolutely no relevance in sadgator’s college football watching orbit or life.

sadgator is one of those rare individuals who just does not give a crap about them either way.

The college football “bowl season” and “playoff” is a disappointing joke every year...

Until they take it to 8 or more, it’ll always be this way...

Go Irish.

Last edited:
The neutered lame came within 5 pts of losing,,, at home to Vandy.... :oops:

Some of the Neutered Lame's BIG wins include:

NL 22 - 17 Vandy (-5)
UF 37 - 27 @ Vandy (-10)

NL 24 - 16 Ball State (-8)

NL 19 - 14 Pitt (-5)

NL 42 - 13 FSUcks (-29)
UF 41 - 14 @ FSUcks (-27)

NL 24 - 17 @ USCw NR 5-7 (-7)

Putting the neutered lame at #3 and in the CFP is a poor rankings joke.
I don't call them the 'media-morons' and the 'neutered lame' without good reasons....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT