ADVERTISEMENT

Nolec has relatives in Wisconsin

You know I’ve always said that mask help a little if people actually knew how to use them, I rest my case.
Ghost likely did use saran wrap a a mask. That O2 deprivation he claimed is possible with that for a mask. This might explain the silly claims that he continues to espouse. Sad ,really, as the poor guy had marginally enough brain cells to begin with. meanwhile as more and more states enact mask mandates.... any intelligent thinker would realize they only do so because mitigation measures work. Fauci called and wanted to know where that check was that you promised was coming. LOL

I think your sarcasm detector is off. 😋

Maybe. Like I said this account did the same thing yesterday, posted something that sounded like something a libber would say and I thought WTF....then the post disappeared and he posted something else that was a completely different take.

I think fatty is shacking up with a libber. This is twice now this account has posted something idiotic. The first time the message got deleted within a couple mins and a completely different take was posted.

I mean, if you’re going to post an article to back up a claim or to make someone look bad, it’s probably a good idea to read the entire article. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe. Like I said this account did the same thing yesterday, posted something that sounded like something a libber would say and I thought WTF....then the post disappeared and he posted something else that was a completely different take.
I did? What thread - what was the post?
I don’t recall.

Here’s the deal - I’m only serious when arguing with a liberal.

Got it?

edit: 100% guaranteed whatever the post was that was edited would have been a sarcastic post I decided wouldn’t go over the right way after I posted it...I drink and post often so it’s not a shocker I have no recollection. One this one I figured less than half of one percent was pretty clear masks either don’t help at all or are impossible to study.

edit 2: I’m drinking and posting right now.

Last edited:
ReRe should sign on with Geico and do commercials.........it's what she does. I'm tired of correcting her.

@Uniformed_ReRe is claiming that ALL cases brought by ANYONE contesting the election are actually coming from Trump's legal team.

Which is, of course, a lie.

As Rudy explained, most of the cases that have lost SHOULD have lost, because they were filed BEFORE the election, and had no standing.

As I asked ReRe, if there's no voter fraud and Trump's legal team has no case, why are they having to lie about the results?

Just think.
If Trump would have broken out the microphone condom he might have not pissed so many lefties off.

@Uniformed_ReRe is claiming that ALL cases brought by ANYONE contesting the election are actually coming from Trump's legal team.

Which is, of course, a lie.

As Rudy explained, most of the cases that have lost SHOULD have lost, because they were filed BEFORE the election, and had no standing.

As I asked ReRe, if there's no voter fraud and Trump's legal team has no case, why are they having to lie about the results?
Towering above all of it for me is why has Dominion disappeared itself.

This is a multinational organization that has to be extremely profitable. If they were innocent there would be statements, spokespeople and lawsuits. Instead they are hiding and lawyering up.

Just think.
If Trump would have broken out the microphone condom he might have not pissed so many lefties off.
Lefties have seriously made me reconsider my position on abortion. I'm sure now that Roe Vs Wade was a look into the future of the Democrat over population.

Lefties have seriously made me reconsider my position on abortion. I'm sure now that Roe Vs Wade was a look into the future of the Democrat over population.
#1 most conflicted political issue for me. I have no idea what I really think. I agree with both sides.

Towering above all of it for me is why has Dominion disappeared itself.

This is a multinational organization that has to be extremely profitable. If they were innocent there would be statements, spokespeople and lawsuits. Instead they are hiding and lawyering up.

Now you’re on the right track. Great question, more to come.

#1 most conflicted political issue for me. I have no idea what I really think. I agree with both sides.
Hey Fats........I'm not sure I agree with abortion.......but I can get on board with sterilization of any woman who wants to stay on the dole after one kid. And that goes for rednecks too. I think Darwin would approve.

Did you actually read the article? It's about Kansas, and says covid increased by 467% in July, but says by August it had decreased by 6%.

Which the article takes to mean that masks work. And notice the sheep gobble it all up without questioning.

Good lord.

Did you read the article? It said in the counties that enacted a mask mandate the rate dropped , while those that didn't doubled. Selective Ghost HOODWINKING. If masks didn't work, why did those counties go down, but the others doubled? There's your proof now tell us all about how masks kill, and Fauci's check is coming, and there's no flu vaccine. Dang son, you're wrong so much, a halfway bright guy would sit down and just shut up. LOL

Did you read the article? It said in the counties that enacted a mask mandate the rate dropped , while those that didn't doubled. Selective Ghost HOODWINKING. If masks didn't work, why did those counties go down, but the others doubled? There's your proof now tell us all about how masks kill, and Fauci's check is coming, and there's no flu vaccine. Dang son, you're wrong so much, a halfway bright guy would sit down and just shut up. LOL

Yes I did read. They FIRST went up 467% in those counties then the rate went down 6%.

A moron can see that proves masks don't work.

Yes I did read. They FIRST went up 467% in those counties then the rate went down 6%.

A moron can see that proves masks don't work.

There are none so ignorant as those who choose to be so. Why did the rate go down, and why did all the case curves flatten months ago, and why did the rates in areas that didn't enact mask mandates double? If the answer ever dawns on you, you'll see masks , mitigation slows the spread.

There are none so ignorant as those who choose to be so. Why did the rate go down, and why did all the case curves flatten months ago, and why did the rates in areas that didn't enact mask mandates double? If the answer ever dawns on you, you'll see masks , mitigation slows the spread.

@Nolec it went down because a 467% INCREASE is impossibly high to maintain.

You do understand that a 6% decrease AFTER a 467% increase still means cases have insanely INCREASED while under mask mandate?

Cases go up, masks don't work. But I do appreciate you adding another article that proves that masks aren't working anywhere across the country.

@Nolec it went down because a 467% INCREASE is impossibly high to maintain.

So you claim the virus got tired? OMG, it doesn't work like that.

You do understand that a 6% decrease AFTER a 467% increase still means cases have insanely INCREASED while under mask mandate?

Cases went that high since there had not been any mandate of course.
If you understood any science at all you'd know about exponential growth. Get some knowledge.

Cases go up, masks don't work. But I do appreciate you adding another article that proves that masks aren't working anywhere across the country.

Repeating lies like that, masks kill, Fauci's check, that flu vaccine doesn't exist, well it won't make those idiot statements true. You could make a case by claiming ignorance though. But thanks for the effort.

No, @Nolec. The cases only decreased by 6% WITH the mask mandate.

That's a statistically insignificant reduction. Especially coming off a 467% increase.

To curtail an exponential growth with ANY reduction is significant. Try again. Why would there be an article written if it was nothing? Try to think. LOL

Libtard NJ Governor caught without mask dining with family while ordering lockdown.

Libtard NJ Governor caught without mask dining with family while ordering lockdown.

So this governor knows masks don't work just like Newsome does.

@Nolec hoodwinked again.

Reactions: gatordad3
Newsom, The Nasty Pelosi, Fake Tears Schumer, Groper Joe Biden has been caught without a mask greeting people as well.

Fauci, after he threw the worst opening pitch in the history of baseball, then went up to the stands and took his mask off while sitting in the middle of two people.

Sheep have no shame. So embarrassing.

Video is a bit grainy, but I believe that is ABC's Jonathan Karl, a longtime critic of Trump not wearing a mask everywhere, taking off his mask as soon as the cameras stop roling.

@Nolec hoodwinked again.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT