ADVERTISEMENT

No One's Head is in the Sand...Jumping in Chat at 9PM See you soon.. CLOSED CHAT

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
No One's Head is in the Sand:

I have spent the entire weekend around SRGators, Bblake, KC, Heisman, & the program. All these guys, including myself, understand there are issues, and they need to be fixed moving forward, so let's clear that discussion up right now. No one and I do mean NO ONE is suggesting for one moment there are not issues at hand, and they must be corrected. Some people are posting as if these guys don't think there are issues at hand, so I wanted to make sure you all understand that. The real and only question that needs to be addressed is what Billy Napier will do about it. Right now, all anyone can do is get through this season, hoping the Gators can scratch out another win, finish the season, and wait and see what happens. That is all you can do right now. I am going to use this thread as a Q & A for the rest of the night. I have a five hour drive back home tomorrow so I will be out of pocket for a while but am around all night to answer questions.........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News