ADVERTISEMENT

No more GATOR BAIT CHANT!

What is the mental condition where you continually make up your opposition's argument?

Are you Fuchs? lol this same reasoning was used to take out "Gator bait" haha! Just make ish up, then you can actually debate your point - good job.

Btw I know you won't see this - but you and the Far Right are exactly the same coin, just different sides. You are what you hate - congratz.

I didn't make up anything. Reread your posts.

Per President Fuchs... What a F’in JOKE!
I was just reading the replies on the G.T. Roundtable and what a joke! They are being P.C. Let me give them 2-3 cocktails and then ask them at the bar. Think they’ll say the same thing?

Well obviously you only accept Fox and Breitbart, but they are oddly silent on anything that doesn't make Republicans look good. What a shocker.

I like the way you keep shifting your argument. "Oh, there aren't any violent counter protests", "ok there was one but it wasn't REALLY violent", "ok it was violent but not very violent", "ok there have been a bunch but they don't count because I don't like the websites and also they aren't all in America". As if this only America counts.

You, sir, are a joke.
You're a hard chore leftist, been seeing your post....I"m no republican but you have a view that doesn't repatriates the consideration that you ask for. I'm just telling you.

Reactions: martycat1
I can not stand the gator bait chomp but I stand with everyone of you that wants to stand behind it. This is total bull. Next time we come to florida, I might just do it and I know my fellow fans will understand.

Reactions: sadgator
I can not stand the gator bait chomp but I stand with everyone of you that wants to stand behind it. This is total bull. Next time we come to florida, I might just do it and I know my fellow fans will understand.

I think the Jaws cheer is still allowed, so it's not totally lost.

Reactions: sadgator
You're a hard chore leftist, been seeing your post....I"m no republican but you have a view that doesn't repatriates the consideration that you ask for. I'm just telling you.

You aren't a Republican? Oh, right, you are a Libertarian. Tell me, did you vote for Trump, or Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate? Because, in my book, If you vote a straight Republican line, you're a Republican.

I don't ask for consideration. I certainly don't ask for consideration to be returned to its original country, which is what repatriates means. Honestly, I don't know where you are going or what you mean with that second sentence.

You aren't a Republican? Oh, right, you are a Libertarian. Tell me, did you vote for Trump, or Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate? Because, in my book, If you vote a straight Republican line, you're a Republican.

I don't ask for consideration. I certainly don't ask for consideration to be returned to its original country, which is what repatriates means. Honestly, I don't know where you are going or what you mean with that second sentence.
What we know is that you're on a side and you push that way...I live in Nevada but grew up and lived in Orlando almost my 41 years. Been following politics for 20. None of this matters but the democratic leadership is the reason why Trump will win again. Clinton was maybe the worst candidate I've ever seen. Biden the hair sniffing pervert is the next loser. Guy has dementia and doesn't even know where he is, my political affiliation has nothing to do with it. You'll ignore it though...no way I'll support that guy but you'll vote for him. MAGA Trump is what you'll see.

All you're doing ti pushing political points, we don't want to hear that crap here. A little is okay but you nobody wants to hear this. This is a sports forum....did you know?

It’s pretty safe to assume that Mr. Fuchs isn’t wearing these...

Gator_ColorFix_800x800.png

What we know is that you're on a side and you push that way...I live in Nevada but grew up and lived in Orlando almost my 41 years. Been following politics for 20. None of this matters but the democratic leadership is the reason why Trump will win again. Clinton was maybe the worst candidate I've ever seen. Biden the hair sniffing pervert is the next loser. Guy has dementia and doesn't even know where he is, my political affiliation has nothing to do with it. You'll ignore it though...no way I'll support that guy but you'll vote for him. MAGA Trump is what you'll see.

didn't respond to my message from last night? Classic.

Very disappointing considering your long time history here.

but I suppose you didn't want to address it.

I'll say this. Biden is a horrible candidate. Just terrible. I agree Trump will win, and it will be a very low voter turnout. As we all know, the lower the turnout, the better that Republican candidates do. Republicans will probably take back the House.

The Dems are going to rue putting Biden out there. It's going to be Mondale all over again.

I'll say this. Biden is a horrible candidate. Just terrible. I agree Trump will win, and it will be a very low voter turnout. As we all know, the lower the turnout, the better that Republican candidates do. Republicans will probably take back the House.

The Dems are going to rue putting Biden out there. It's going to be Mondale all over again.

tapping my toe and waiting.

tell me more about Grant.

In 2016 136.6m (59%) people voted...the highest ever. 08 is second with 131.1m (61%) people. Voter turnout will be high in 20. Not because people are excited about Biden, but because people either hate Trump or love him. It will drive turnout higher. I'm predicting more people will vote in 20 vs 16.

How many hours a day do you think I work during tax season, dog breath?

I'm assuming the requisite amount, assuming you still have a job lol. You need to chill - take it easy. You don't want to talk policy and I'm not interested in going the name calling route, so let's focus on football.

Govern yourself accordingly GL

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
With the hope of getting this thread back on topic !

Princely Umanmiele's reaction to Fuch's stupidity regarding the Gator Bait Cheer -

"...Umanmielen was asked his opinion on the subject and said frankly that he felt it was "kinda unnecessary" and a bit of a "reach". The difference in the way the term is used today throughout the University and how it was used in the past isn't even close, he argued."

"I feel like the President just wanted to do something so that he can show that he supports the movement," said the freshman. "But, I feel like it was a little bit of a reach. I saw the post of what it meant for back then or what they used to use it for, but, I think that the chant was totally - it's like a whole different thing from that. The person who made it, I bet you he didn't even know what that was when he made it, and also he's a black, African American individual."
NOTE: Gators safety Lawrence Wright in 1995

"While he understood the historical context of the phrase, due to the way it is used today, Umanmielen felt the two shouldn't be compared"

https://www.si.com/college/florida/...-princely-umanmielen-predicts-undefeated-2020.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
With the hope of getting this thread back on topic !

Princely Umanmiele's reaction to Fuch's stupidity regarding the Gator Bait Cheer -

"...Umanmielen was asked his opinion on the subject and said frankly that he felt it was "kinda unnecessary" and a bit of a "reach". The difference in the way the term is used today throughout the University and how it was used in the past isn't even close, he argued."

"I feel like the President just wanted to do something so that he can show that he supports the movement," said the freshman. "But, I feel like it was a little bit of a reach. I saw the post of what it meant for back then or what they used to use it for, but, I think that the chant was totally - it's like a whole different thing from that. The person who made it, I bet you he didn't even know what that was when he made it, and also he's a black, African American individual."
NOTE: Gators safety Lawrence Wright in 1995

"While he understood the historical context of the phrase, due to the way it is used today, Umanmielen felt the two shouldn't be compared"

https://www.si.com/college/florida/...-princely-umanmielen-predicts-undefeated-2020.

How dare he challenge the narrative! Time to boycott lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT