ADVERTISEMENT

No more GATOR BAIT CHANT!

sadgator is as liberal a person as you will find...

and sadgator will honestly tell you that there is no justification for the action taken...it is beyond all reasonable comprehension....

Thanks - means a lot coming from that side.

Look - I know I screw around a lot and lol at people but I too try to look at things from the other side first. Some of the goings on in society right now are clinically insane.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Next thing ya know, they’re gonna ban hot chicks...

p11449_p_v8_aa.jpg

Wtf are you talking about? You sound like a retard and you're redirecting the topic to grind an axe you have. You can't even see it. You're backing something that has no virility and destroying our great history. This whole thing is dumb AF

The issue at hand is the national discussion/protests on race. The Gator chant is a tiny tiny piece of that larger discussion, but it is still part of that discussion, so when you discuss the chant, you are also taking on the larger discussion. I'm sorry if you can't see that, but it's a plain fact.

Do you also believe the people fighting for some semblance of equality are evil? That's what Ocala said. He stated it very clearly in fact. I called him out for it, and you are defending him, so I guess you do.

What's funny is, the term "Gator Bait" only connotes bait used to catch and kill Gators. So really, was it ever that great of a term? Telling opponents they are part of a strategy to kill Gators? I wonder, if we made the cheer "Gator Chow", and started saying, "If you aren't a Gator, you're Gator Chow", if that wouldn't be fine, and also make more sense. Since the intent was never racist, it should be easy to alter it to better terminology and move on.

You know, I never knew it had these overtones or this history. We act Holier than thou with FSU for their racist mascot, but if we knowingly continue a racist cheer, we aren't any better than them.

Here is the background on this issue, from the sporting news. Note at the end, where it says UGa is dumping a song from GWTW. It's not just us doing these things.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nca...-bait-cheer-banned/11ufvxk1fqwt31p92vansrzjl5

The country has gone insane!! And college campuses are the worst. Oversensitive, snowflake, feelings-only babies. And the powers that be everywhere are letting a tiny vocal minority drive this woke, PC agenda down the throats of everyone else and we are all sitting back letting it happen.
I’m honestly blown away by this guy’s arrogance.

I could almost understand if the students were actually demanding it, but this came out of nowhere. And he even admits in his letter that there is no evidence of a racist origin, yet still bans it? I know he’s the president, but I honestly don’t think it is his place to dictate something this without there being a clear mandate from the community. He doesn’t have that kind of moral authority.

This is the epitome of sanctimonious virtue signaling. And the fact that no one was even asking for it makes it bizarrely presumptuous.

Fuch this guy.
That's not how things operate on the libtard plantation. They are told how to not only feel but vote. It keeps that vile party in control of the narrative........and the MSM is complicit. I would feel that demeaning AF.

"While I know of no evidence of racism associated with our “Gator Bait” cheer at UF sporting events, there is horrific historic racist imagery associated with the phrase. Accordingly University Athletics and the Gator Band will discontinue the use of the cheer." --- (Lawrence Wright is not a happy Gator) :cool:

My own black friends and mixed race family members are insulted by this idiotic liberal PC action. - iG o_O

And since the Greek civilization owned and used slaves, we will also discontinue all forms of democracy and remove all books relating to ancient Greece from the UF library system.... :rolleyes: --- root causes ya know... :confused:

=========

Being Black is a bit like having autism. You are not able to compete with those of Asian, Hispanic, or Caucasian decent. You must give the Blacks all kinds of perks and extra benefits, along with lower standards and more generous compensation to make up for their massive hereditary deficiencies. Maybe, in another 150-200 years, they will begin to be able to compete on a more equal footing with the rest of the world. Until them, everyone else must have patients and nurse-maid them along.... (this is what the lyin' Dim-Moe-Rats have wrongly done, and continue to do, to America's Blacks) :mad:

"If you continue to support a party that has consistently lied to you, then you're not only a CHUMP, but you're a TRATIOR to your RACE." -- o_O Malcolm X o_O

The issue at hand is the national discussion/protests on race. The Gator chant is a tiny tiny piece of that larger discussion, but it is still part of that discussion, so when you discuss the chant, you are also taking on the larger discussion. I'm sorry if you can't see that, but it's a plain fact.

Do you also believe the people fighting for some semblance of equality are evil? That's what Ocala said. He stated it very clearly in fact. I called him out for it, and you are defending him, so I guess you do.

What's funny is, the term "Gator Bait" only connotes bait used to catch and kill Gators. So really, was it ever that great of a term? Telling opponents they are part of a strategy to kill Gators? I wonder, if we made the cheer "Gator Chow", and started saying, "If you aren't a Gator, you're Gator Chow", if that wouldn't be fine, and also make more sense. Since the intent was never racist, it should be easy to alter it to better terminology and move on.

You know, I never knew it had these overtones or this history. We act Holier than thou with FSU for their racist mascot, but if we knowingly continue a racist cheer, we aren't any better than them.

Here is the background on this issue, from the sporting news. Note at the end, where it says UGa is dumping a song from GWTW. It's not just us doing these things.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nca...-bait-cheer-banned/11ufvxk1fqwt31p92vansrzjl5

That's really the thing - the Gator Bait chant isn't a tiny piece of any discussion. It's mob rule - make up the rule based on nothing, the mob enforces it. Nobody thinks what you are saying is legit and it's all BS.

For the 1,000th time - of course nobody thinks those fighting for equality are evil. In other news - the sky is blue. I like cake - I like hot chicks. Anything else that's clearly obvious you'd like us to point out?

Again - there's literally not anyone in America that is fighting for inequality. They just disapprove of the idiocy going on. You have to know this.

This is all just virtue signaling at its worse and will literally not make anything in America any better.

Reactions: instaGATOR

No, You couldn't be more wrong. When they were trying to get rid of the Seminole Indian, plenty of us said FTS right here on this board. And stop trying to virtue signal for people that don't want your obvious guilt about something you've made up in your own little mind.

Signed,
Lawrence Wright
The Seminole Indian Tribe.

SMH

Reactions: instaGATOR
sadgator is as liberal a person as you will find...

and sadgator will honestly tell you that there is no justification for the action taken...it is beyond all reasonable comprehension....
I like Liberals...I'm a libertarian...You're a good dude, I bet we could get along if I was living in FL. I love your post. I think it's good to have a different point of view. If I have 'to much' at night I might post something stupid but don't hold it against me lol

Reactions: sadgator
That's really the thing - the Gator Bait chant isn't a tiny piece of any discussion. It's mob rule - make up the rule based on nothing, the mob enforces it. Nobody thinks what you are saying is legit and it's all BS.

For the 1,000th time - of course nobody thinks those fighting for equality are evil. In other news - the sky is blue. I like cake - I like hot chicks. Anything else that's clearly obvious you'd like us to point out?

Again - there's literally not anyone in America that is fighting for inequality. They just disapprove of the idiocy going on. You have to know this.

This is all just virtue signaling at its worse and will literally not make anything in America any better.

No, You couldn't be more wrong. When they were trying to get rid of the Seminole Indian, plenty of us said FTS right here on this board. And stop trying to virtue signal for people that don't want your obvious guilt about something you've made up in your own little mind.

Signed,
Lawrence Wright
The Seminole Indian Tribe.

SMH

You two are nuts. Virtue Signaling. LOL.

Just remember that you are in agreement with Insta and FSU Numbers. That' if nothing else should give you reason to reconsider your position. On really everything.

"Nobody thinks those fighting against inequality are evil". Read this.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xandr/got-ugly-happened-black-lives-184702458.html

Just remember that you are in agreement with Insta and FSU Numbers. That' if nothing else should give you reason to reconsider your position. On really everything.

That kind of a weak 'stab in the back' is his best effort at an intelligent rebuttal of ideas. :rolleyes:

Otherwise you can just let 'little dizzy Lizzy' :confused: -- tell you what and how to think about everything. :cool:

You two are nuts. Virtue Signaling. LOL.

"Nobody thinks those fighting against inequality are evil". Read this.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xandr/got-ugly-happened-black-lives-184702458.html

Maybe you are being intentionally void of thought. To summarize:

I point out that there's almost nobody out there that's trying to promote inequality - and you point out an example, in yahoo news, of 1 incident in a small rural town in OH where the people there didn't want outsiders coming to town to riot? So there was a protest and a counter-protest - all peaceful and this is your big point. Yeah - strong case.

Next time just agree with me and you'll save me time. I seriously hope you don't vote.

sadgator perfers the 5th Urban Dictionary version of the term...

Gator Bait
Sexual position where the woman kneels over the side of a half full bath tub, placing her hands in the water on the bottom of the tub for support, and her partner takes position behind her.

For extra pleasure, a full bathtub can be used for more erotic splashing and thrashing.
Todd totally did the Gator Bait with that ho Vanessa last night.”

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gator Bait

Lmao

The only way this nonsense will ever stop is if people stop appeasing the fringe groups. Business and public figures have been trained to immediately cave and grovel for forgiveness at the first sign of controversy. Knock it off! They need to grow a backbone. Most of the noise is coming from a small, but extremely vocal, crowd.

It’s like kidnappings. In many countries, kidnapping is rampant because their governments negotiate with the kidnappers. It’s less common in the US because the US usually refuses to negotiate with them.

Maybe you are being intentionally void of thought. To summarize:

I point out that there's almost nobody out there that's trying to promote inequality - and you point out an example, in yahoo news, of 1 incident in a small rural town in OH where the people there didn't want outsiders coming to town to riot? So there was a protest and a counter-protest - all peaceful and this is your big point. Yeah - strong case.

Next time just agree with me and you'll save me time. I seriously hope you don't vote.

Shall I post 50? They are all over the place.

Peaceful? They blocked people walking and threw them to the ground. Get out of my face with peaceful.

I can see you already know everything, so why bother trying to teach you anything.

Shall I post 50? They are all over the place.

Peaceful? They blocked people walking and threw them to the ground. Get out of my face with peaceful.

I can see you already know everything, so why bother trying to teach you anything.

Oh man, they blocked people? They certainly weren't rioting and looting which would be peaceful in your book I'm sure, but maybe they will next time. We can hope.

Those are really great points, both avoiding the questions and refusing to evidence. Next time I need enlightenment, I'll return to the trusted source you provided, yahoo news' opinion column for guidance.

Geez - you can't make this up.

Oh man, they blocked people? They certainly weren't rioting and looting which would be peaceful in your book I'm sure, but maybe they will next time. We can hope.

Those are really great points, both avoiding the questions and refusing to evidence. Next time I need enlightenment, I'll return to the trusted source you provided, yahoo news' opinion column for guidance.

LG you sound like an idiot, geez you're trying to grind your ax.

I look forward to the Democrat party changing their name and severing all ties with their historical figures for their support of slavery and the KKK.

I wonder, if we made the cheer "Gator Chow", and started saying, "If you aren't a Gator, you're Gator Chow", if that wouldn't be fine, and also make more sense.

Well, given the climate today and where we’re headed, you just know if we did that some Asian exchange student would take “offense” to that too, and we’d be changing it again in a week...

Reactions: fsumc
Well, given the climate today and where we’re headed, you just know if we did that some Asian exchange student would take “offense” to that too, and we’d be changing it again in a week...
Remember the days when liberals and conservatives argued but still revered freedom? That was awesome.

The worst part these lunatics don’t understand is how much they are actually trivializing the important aspects of this discussion by creating controversy that was never there. Either they’re too naive to understand which makes them useful idiots or they know exactly what they’re doing by design, manipulating division and fear in order to gain power.

Either they’re too naive to understand which makes them useful idiots or they know exactly what they’re doing by design, manipulating division and fear in order to gain power.

sadgator believes it isn’t that structured or intentional (although some specific factions taking advantage of it may be). There isn’t one central driver. It is a groundswell of discontent (for various reasons) manifesting itself in the form of protests and faux “outrage” that has gained momentum based on access to social media.

Although some of the efforts are well-intended and necessary for the Country to bring about some important social reforms, for the most part, people don’t really even understand what they are advocating for or against...it’s just one gigantic screaming volume of unfocused nonsense rhetoric that is leading to absurd results such as changing a totally benign sports team chant...

While the real serious issues of concern get completely lost.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
and here we go...

Former FSU player: Petition to rename Doak Campbell Stadium

One of the cathedrals in the ACC and most iconic venues in college football may soon be renamed. Former Florida State Seminoles linebacker Kendrick Scott has started a petition to remove Doak Campbell's name from the venue in Tallahassee, according to the Tallahassee Democrat, the latest call for change stemming from the battle to combat social injustice around the country.

Doak S. Campbell Stadium was named after the university's first president in 1950 and has stood for 70 years. Campbell is credited with aiding in the school's transition from the Florida State College for Women in 1947 to Florida State and assisted in the building of the stadium.

Scott's petition attests that Campbell was pro-segregation during his tenure at the university and therefore was not a supporter of equal rights. Scott's petition reads, "the stadium at FSU was named after Doak Campbell a former FSU President. While, the tradition has been preserved, in reflection his non inclusive views of blacks as a segregationist is divisive, therefore his name should be removed from a stadium that has been home to many Black football players helping to build the school and the tradition to what it has become today: a national treasure.

"Therefore, this petition seeks to change the name of the stadium to the Bobby Bowden Stadium and change Bobby Bowden field to Charlie Ward field. Charlie Ward was recently polled as the greatest Seminole of all time and rightfully so. He broke a modern day color barrier by being the first Black football player to win a Heisman Trophy at a Florida School. He remains the most decorated college football player in history."

Scott's petition also received backing from former FSU fullback Freddie Stevenson, who posted on Twitter this week that the stadium's name needs to come down.

"Time to change the name of Doak Campbell Stadium. We can find way better representation than this!" Stevenson wrote.

Florida State found itself at the center of the conversation against racial injustice earlier this month after veteran defensive tackle Marvin Wilson challenged a quote from coach Mike Norvell in an interview with The Athletic. Wilson said the Seminoles grew as a team in response to Norvell’s comments on the handling of George Floyd’s death.

Scott and Wilson's cries join an army against injustice nationwide across college campuses. Former players at Clemson and the University of South Carolina want names changed on buildings at both campuses due to those attached to prejudice pasts.

sadgator believes it isn’t that structured or intentional (although some specific factions taking advantage of it may be). There isn’t one central driver. It is a groundswell of discontent (for various reasons) manifesting itself in the form of protests and faux “outrage” that has gained momentum based on access to social media.

Yep - also the timeing has been terrible. As a side issue, shutting the country down for 3 months and then the right-protests, the left-protests. I think the normally secondary items in American life all kind of came up at once.

These are all certainly important issues but generally, if you are going to work 5 days per week you just don't have time to focus on them all at once. It's been a bad mix of timing imo.

The police stuff just dropped the hammer.

Reactions: sadgator
Yep - also the timeing has been terrible. As a side issue, shutting the country down for 3 months and then the right-protests, the left-protests. I think the normally secondary items in American life all kind of came up at once.

These are all certainly important issues but generally, if you are going to work 5 days per week you just don't have time to focus on them all at once. It's been a bad mix of timing imo.

The police stuff just dropped the hammer.
The way that things people are going about things is my issue. This a mob mentality and it's wrong.

and here we go...

Former FSU player: Petition to rename Doak Campbell Stadium

One of the cathedrals in the ACC and most iconic venues in college football may soon be renamed. Former Florida State Seminoles linebacker Kendrick Scott has started a petition to remove Doak Campbell's name from the venue in Tallahassee, according to the Tallahassee Democrat, the latest call for change stemming from the battle to combat social injustice around the country.

Doak S. Campbell Stadium was named after the university's first president in 1950 and has stood for 70 years. Campbell is credited with aiding in the school's transition from the Florida State College for Women in 1947 to Florida State and assisted in the building of the stadium.

Scott's petition attests that Campbell was pro-segregation during his tenure at the university and therefore was not a supporter of equal rights. Scott's petition reads, "the stadium at FSU was named after Doak Campbell a former FSU President. While, the tradition has been preserved, in reflection his non inclusive views of blacks as a segregationist is divisive, therefore his name should be removed from a stadium that has been home to many Black football players helping to build the school and the tradition to what it has become today: a national treasure.

"Therefore, this petition seeks to change the name of the stadium to the Bobby Bowden Stadium and change Bobby Bowden field to Charlie Ward field. Charlie Ward was recently polled as the greatest Seminole of all time and rightfully so. He broke a modern day color barrier by being the first Black football player to win a Heisman Trophy at a Florida School. He remains the most decorated college football player in history."

Scott's petition also received backing from former FSU fullback Freddie Stevenson, who posted on Twitter this week that the stadium's name needs to come down.

"Time to change the name of Doak Campbell Stadium. We can find way better representation than this!" Stevenson wrote.

Florida State found itself at the center of the conversation against racial injustice earlier this month after veteran defensive tackle Marvin Wilson challenged a quote from coach Mike Norvell in an interview with The Athletic. Wilson said the Seminoles grew as a team in response to Norvell’s comments on the handling of George Floyd’s death.

Scott and Wilson's cries join an army against injustice nationwide across college campuses. Former players at Clemson and the University of South Carolina want names changed on buildings at both campuses due to those attached to prejudice pasts.
As much as I hate to see the name of Doak Campbell erased from the stadium, I wouldn't mind seeing Ron Simmons name somewhere in that stadium. IMO, he's always been the face of FSU football for decades. Too bad the younger generation doesn't know, let alone appreciate what Simmons has done for the University.
For me personally, I've always been a Ron Simmons fan even to this day when he was a pro wrestler.
Don't get me wrong, but I still hate everything FSU.

Ok, but where was the “mob” crying out for changing the “Gator Bait” cheer? There wasn’t any. It was a completely reactionary decision based on nothing other than trying to appear sensitive to nobody in particular.

That's why it's virtue signaling. They don't want the mob coming after UF so let's go ahead and aqueous and show them we're on their team. I'm not coming up with another reasonable answer.

Truth is this move quite literally helps no black person out there. This doesn't help anyone in any way - it's a preemptive strike because those at the top are scared of being targeted. That's what I see anyhow.

Actually, “Richard” Simmons is FAR more synonymous with FSU...

RichardSimmonsSept2011.jpg

I remember back in the day, a Nole co-worker proudly told me that one of the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy fellas was from Florida State. When I responded that I thought they were all from FSU, she just walked away. Good times.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando

And THREW THEM TO THE GROUND.

And THREW THEM TO THE GROUND.

According to Yahoo News.

Assuming it's 100% true you are still using the exception to try and prove the rule false. The exception to the rule never proves it. Statistically, 1 small Ohio town under duress from outside citizens coming in to protest isn't representative of the nation as a whole. Certainly, you know this is why you continually sidestep this inconvenient truth and go back to the exception to the rule.

When 99%+ of America doesn't act this way, and you continually point to the 1% for your examples - you are intentionally being dishonest.

That's why it's virtue signaling. They don't want the mob coming after UF so let's go ahead and aqueous and show them we're on their team. I'm not coming up with another reasonable answer.

Truth is this move quite literally helps no black person out there. This doesn't help anyone in any way - it's a preemptive strike because those at the top are scared of being targeted. That's what I see anyhow.

acquiesce

According to Yahoo News.

Assuming it's 100% true you are still using the exception to try and prove the rule false. The exception to the rule never proves it. Statistically, 1 small Ohio town under duress from outside citizens coming in to protest isn't representative of the nation as a whole. Certainly, you know this is why you continually sidestep this inconvenient truth and go back to the exception to the rule.

When 99%+ of America doesn't act this way, and you continually point to the 1% for your examples - you are intentionally being dishonest.

Here you go. It's worldwide, it's real, and the violence is only beginning. Look for it to escalate quickly.

https://www.bendbulletin.com/locals...cle_6ec84ef0-b0e2-11ea-b86c-67eea6c08f2e.html

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/06/black-lives-matter-clash-with-counter-protesters-bethel-ohio
(yes this is Bethel again, you pooh-poohed Yahoo News so I gave you another)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/14/uk/london-blm-protester-injured-man-photo-trnd/index.html (look, it's a WORLDWIDE movement)

https://thetab.com/uk/newcastle/202...ries-at-greys-monument-counter-protests-50765

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-53040641

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/13/europe/protests-london-far-right-gbr-intl/index.html

Is there a point or are you trying to make a point? There are protests and counter-protests? Okay, I guess - I'm not sure who or what you are even trying to reason out.

100 counter-protestors, 250 in another, 12 people arrested at a counter-protest.

As a side note, I do love that your sources are a bunch of randos: thetab.com lol complex.com and bendbulletin.com - geez. CNN x2 really ups the credibility - good god. And good thing you brought the BBC's report on English protests since we've been talking about American politics.

You do know there's like 330 million Americans, right? There's like 7-8 billion people in the world and you keep bringing up one-off examples of almost no population to make your point.

Is there a point or are you trying to make a point? There are protests and counter-protests? Okay, I guess - I'm not sure who or what you are even trying to reason out.

100 counter-protestors, 250 in another, 12 people arrested at a counter-protest.

As a side note, I do love that your sources are a bunch of randos: thetab.com lol complex.com and bendbulletin.com - geez. CNN x2 really ups the credibility - good god. And good thing you brought the BBC's report on English protests since we've been talking about American politics.

You do know there's like 330 million Americans, right? There's like 7-8 billion people in the world and you keep bringing up one-off examples of almost no population to make your point.

Well obviously you only accept Fox and Breitbart, but they are oddly silent on anything that doesn't make Republicans look good. What a shocker.

I like the way you keep shifting your argument. "Oh, there aren't any violent counter protests", "ok there was one but it wasn't REALLY violent", "ok it was violent but not very violent", "ok there have been a bunch but they don't count because I don't like the websites and also they aren't all in America". As if this only America counts.

You, sir, are a joke.

Well obviously you only accept Fox and Breitbart, but they are oddly silent on anything that doesn't make Republicans look good. What a shocker.

I like the way you keep shifting your argument. "Oh, there aren't any violent counter protests", "ok there was one but it wasn't REALLY violent", "ok it was violent but not very violent", "ok there have been a bunch but they don't count because I don't like the websites and also they aren't all in America". As if this only America counts.

You, sir, are a joke.

the people that you think have some great quest (as you put it, to find some "semblance of equality"....which is a ridiculous statement in and of itself, unless you don't understand what those words mean) for civil rights, tore down a statue of Ulysses Grant in San Francisco today.

now, you tell me what logic there is behind that.

Or would you care to admit that they don't actually have a logical not educated cause.

please tell me how Grant should be torn down.

Now, I'm sure you'll have some argument but the truth you don't want to admit is that this isn't an intelligent fight, it's not an intelligent argument.

it's an emotional statement being made in the name of anarchy and downright rebellion.

I'm so irate at this point I can barely stand it. These people (regardless of race, my god the number of guilted white people on social media is embarrassing at this point) are nothing but ignorant animals.

I beg of you, with all your liberal sensibilities, to explain to me how this nonsense is actually doing anything.

Grant? A man that freed the slaves much more than that false God Lincoln ever did. Spent the postwar and most of his presidency fighting against the Klan with actual military might (and was condemned for abuse of power in doing so), is being denigrated by these people?

they are uneducated idiots and I dare you to defend them.

If you're honest with yourself, you know that all they saw was a white man from the civil war (and they may have even heard he was a republican) and decided that he too was the enemy.

Ignorance is rampant. And for you to defend it is asinine and inexcusable.

again, I'm irate right now that no one is denouncing the ignorance. Being "mad" about something gives you no right, whatsoever, to just rape and pillage.

If you can't see that, then I have nothing left to say to you LG. You and I have never had an issue before. I've read your arguments recently and have held my tongue. I didn't see any reason to berate you. It's your opinion, even if I strongly disagree. but if you don't see this nonsense for what it is, then there is no middle-ground between us.

yes, I may be known as the town drunk, but a good bit of that is online persona.

I am exhausted from the idea that liberals Have some sort of intellectual and moral superiority, And that everything these people are doing is some sort of righteous cause.

There is so much more I could say, but I'm truly so frustrated right now by the sheer ignorance of this country that I simply can't do it anymore without going blind from rage.

direct your anger in the right place, because when you go on a witch hunt, you hurt everyone and make the situation worse.

for gods sake I hope you can see that.

Ulysses Grant.....Jesus Christ.....effing ignorant animals seeking nothing but gratification. Damned be the truth or the history.

though ironically, it seems that destruction of history seems to be their main cause.

***takes a deep breath****

Alright. I'll shut up and listen now. Please do net let me down, and please try to understand what I'm getting at.

You, sir, are a joke.

What is the mental condition where you continually make up your opposition's argument?

Are you Fuchs? lol this same reasoning was used to take out "Gator bait" haha! Just make ish up, then you can actually debate your point - good job.

Btw I know you won't see this - but you and the Far Right are exactly the same coin, just different sides. You are what you hate - congratz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT