ADVERTISEMENT

No Damar Hamlin discussion?

But won't explain why, just like you won't explain why the laws in Georgia are racist even though the black people in Georgia seem to think they aren't.

The fact that you work in the industry and would have hard data makes me very suspicious.
I explained the Georgia laws. Just do a search.

Just because black people overcame the barriers, doesn't mean that the barriers wasn't there to hurt them.

Perfect example, they banned food/drinks from like 100 feet or something like that. So black people did 101 feet. They banned driving to voting stations, so black people instead dropped them off down the street to be in complaint with the law. Like I said, people are resilient and will find a way.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

Just because black people overcame the barriers, doesn't mean that the barriers wasn't there to hurt them.

Perfect example, they banned food/drinks from like 100 feet or something like that. So black people did 101 feet. They banned driving to voting stations, so black people instead dropped them off down the street to be in complaint with the law. Like I said, people are resilient and will find a way.
Banned people from driving to polling stations? How do I get there? How about you? 😂 What possibly was banned was loading up busses with mini cocktail bourbons passed out on the ride with voting instructions for street people. Same goes for passing out "refreshments" at the polls. You can't be serious Shirley. 😂

That is easily the most retarded thing you've ever said.

Black people won't vote unless they can drive there and eat at the polling place?

But every other race is not affected by this why?

Somewhere, MLK and Malcolm X are laughing their asses off.

WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!

That is easily the most retarded thing you've ever said.

Black people won't vote unless they can drive there and eat at the polling place?

But every other race is not affected by this why?

Somewhere, MLK and Malcolm X are laughing their asses off.

WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!

Banned people from driving to polling stations? How do I get there? How about you? 😂 What possibly was banned was loading up busses with mini cocktail bourbons passed out on the ride with voting instructions for street people. Same goes for passing out "refreshments" at the polls. You can't be serious Shirley. 😂
Literally why I said that you guys wouldn't understand and you don't truly care to understand.

If you stand in line for hrs with no food or drink, you are likely to just leave (something Kari Lake literally sued about). If you don't have a ride to a voting station that is 2-4 miles away, you likely won't vote.

Yes I know the weak reply will be but "it impacts white people too" well if it could subtract 3000 black votes to 200 white votes, that's a win.

That is something literally something the racist democrats of the south said. They were willing to sacrifice some white votes, if it meant taking away way more black votes. It's called a trade-off.

But I have nothing to say going forward on this. I am no longer deep diving in conversation with people who mind is made up before even learning/hearing or gathering information. I won't debate partisans too much going forward.

Literally why I said that you guys wouldn't understand and you don't truly care to understand.

If you stand in line for hrs with no food or drink, you are likely to just leave (something Kari Lake literally sued about).
Really? Because I've actually studied the Lake lawsuits, and I thought she was suing over Maricopa Co intentionally using 19 inch images on 20 inch ballots in predominantly republican areas in order to jam machines and cause some voters to just leave. But now you are claiming it was really about blacks not being strong enough to stand in line if there isn't a Snickers bar within 100 feet of them.

So you think blacks are still having their votes suppressed?

Ok. Then that means you are saying that Hiden did NOT have 81M votes in 2020, including a RECORD turnout among blacks.

So pick a talking point:

1 - Blacks are having their votes suppressed
2 - Hiden got 81M votes in 2020

Cause as you just proved, you can't have both at the same time. Pick one.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

No we get it, you have a very low opinion of black people.
If you stand in line for hrs with no food or drink, you are likely to just leave (something Kari Lake literally sued about). If you don't have a ride to a voting station that is 2-4 miles away, you likely won't vote.
So black people are lazy and have short attention spans.

Yes I know the weak reply will be but "it impacts white people too" well if it could subtract 3000 black votes to 200 white votes, that's a win.

That is something literally something the racist democrats of the south said. They were willing to sacrifice some white votes, if it meant taking away way more black votes. It's called a trade-off.

But I have nothing to say going forward on this. I am no longer deep diving in conversation with people who mind is made up before even learning/hearing or gathering information. I won't debate partisans too much going forward.
I vote early in person and go to the public library which is about 5 miles from my house. I do this to make sure something doesn't come up and I miss voting. However, if I waited until election day I literally can walk 1/2 mile and vote without a car. This isn't my first house that's been that way.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I vote early in person and go to the public library which is about 5 miles from my house. I do this to make sure something doesn't come up and I miss voting. However, if I waited until election day I literally can walk 1/2 mile and vote without a car. This isn't my first house that's been that way.
Damar’s been in public. He just accepted an award for NFL man of the year or some such. Video showed him walking across the stage and giving him a speech. It does still seem strange to me that he hasn’t shown up on any network other than the playoff game where he was covered head to toe. And all footage of him is like handheld phone video. It is weird, but if it is a conspiracy, it is a pretty involved one.

Damar’s been in public. He just accepted an award for NFL man of the year or some such. Video showed him walking across the stage and giving him a speech. It does still seem strange to me that he hasn’t shown up on any network other than the playoff game where he was covered head to toe. And all footage of him is like handheld phone video. It is weird, but if it is a conspiracy, it is a pretty involved one.
I think you hit the reply/quote button accidentally. :D

You do realize that the people standing in line can bring their own food and drinks right. The law in GA that recently caused this uproar was that people affiliated with a certain candidate of political party could not pass out free water/food to people standing in line within a certain distance to the polling place. It never said that you can't bring your own.

You do realize that the people standing in line can bring their own food and drinks right. The law in GA that recently caused this uproar was that people affiliated with a certain candidate of political party could not pass out free water/food to people standing in line within a certain distance to the polling place. It never said that you can't bring your own.
Democrats love to buy votes.

Reactions: BCSpell

DemBot Worker: here - have a cookie and by the way, vote Democrat. 🍪
Well, Maryland made it even easier. My father-in-law, who is not a citizen (has a green card) needed a picture ID because we told him to not carry around his passport. We took him to the local MVA (Motor Vehicle Administration) to get him a State ID Card. A couple of weeks later, we got mail from the County Election Office showing that he was now a registered democrat. So, the MVA on its own, even though he is not a citizen, sent his information over to the Election Office and they registered him as a democrat. And yes, every election, he receives a sample ballot in the mail. He has never gone and voted, but I am absolutely sure if he did, no one would stop him.

Well, Maryland made it even easier. My father-in-law, who is not a citizen (has a green card) needed a picture ID because we told him to not carry around his passport. We took him to the local MVA (Motor Vehicle Administration) to get him a State ID Card. A couple of weeks later, we got mail from the County Election Office showing that he was now a registered democrat. So, the MVA on its own, even though he is not a citizen, sent his information over to the Election Office and they registered him as a democrat. And yes, every election, he receives a sample ballot in the mail. He has never gone and voted, but I am absolutely sure if he did, no one would stop him.
He was able to actually get an ID card?

White privilege on full display.

(I'm kidding, I have no idea what his race is...)

I like the idea of making voter registration so easy.

However, is it really so difficult to flag non-citizen ID requests so that they aren't registered to vote? The government screws up EVERYTHING they touch.

Also, why was he registered as a Democrat? Do you have any idea?

Reactions: goldmom

However, is it really so difficult to flag non-citizen ID requests so that they aren't registered to vote? The government screws up EVERYTHING they touch.

MD is hard blue so I’m not surprised.
If you’re a legal resident noncitizen you should have a driver license that notes that in prominent display. It’s not hard. 🤬

Reactions: BamaFan1137

This was not done by accident. MD is the most democratic state in the Union. And I am sure they also knew he wasn't a citizen, saw he was Hispanic and just figured he would vote Dem. I would bet $ that if a neutral party were to come in and audit the election roles here in MD, you would find quite a few non-citizens voting.

They have 8 House seats and normally 7 go to Dems and 1 to Repubs. The State politicians tried to gerrymander it even further so that the Dems would win all 8 seats. At the time, Hogan (a Rino) was the Governor and was able to get the State Supreme Court to over turn the gerrymandering. And the only reason Hogan won was because the prior Gov had raised taxes so many times that even the Dems didn't want to vote in another Dem.

Also they fight like hell to keep citizenship off of the census questions. Nothing to see here........ :mad:

You don't show anyone a DL when you vote by mail.
Fraud by design. I believe mail voting should be by exception, not a blanket avenue, in particular unsolicited ballots sent out to "Dear Occupant Residing at XXX address". It's a problem, a big problem and rife with potential fraud. Hell, if memory serves me correctly, I think even Obama took that position years ago. Correct me if I'm wrong.

austin-powers.gif

My guess is he never plays another down. Trump supporters being mean to him on social media will likely be the reason given for his quitting.
I haven't seen anyone being mean to the guy. He seems like a really decent guy (which I can't say about 50% of the current NFL players). He's a pawn, and probably being threatened/paid to keep his mouth shut. It's freaking obvious from his interview with Strahan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT