ADVERTISEMENT

No Damar Hamlin discussion?

bradleygator

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2011
I find the reaction to the suspicion generated by Hamlin (or whomever) at the game to be the most interesting part of this.

I think most sensible people look at the following and simply think it’s strange: no video of him, no comments from him since he was hurt; shows up to the game with his face covered and wearing sunglasses; jumping around, hooting and hollering, still with face covered, in the box like three weeks after barely surviving a heart attack and intubation; no oxygen to be found as the tv reporter quotes his dr that he still requires oxygen; Josh Allen’s ambiguous comments when asked if he was duped by a “fake Hamlin in the locker room”; the fact that he appeared healthy in his appearance at the game but no tv interview, no comments attributed to him.

I suppose there are reasonable explanations for this. He could be temporarily disfigured and/or unable to talk well due to treatment (maybe face swollen from steroids or something). But the whole thing is definitely odd. I personally just assumed that he had appeared somewhere and made comments and thought the whole controversy was dumb. When I found out basically that nobody had documented seeing the guy since he went in the hospital, I was surprised. I think any reasonable person would be.

And so I think this starts with people just asking reasonable questions. The NFL obviously has a financial interest in avoiding controversy over on field injuries, particularly as they’re trying to play the playoffs and SB. And the NFL has certainly demonstrated it will go to ABSURD lengths if they think there is money to lose. For instance, just three weeks ago the league was trying to get these guys to resume a game within a half hour after they thought they just watched their teammate get killed on the field.

So the suspicion seems perfectly rational to me. But what is interesting is how quickly people dismiss the suspicions as “conspiracy theories.” The suspicious ones are dismissed as crazy and stupid by the people just blindly accepting a narrative from a corporation that has objectively demonstrated its willing to go to absurd lengths (doctoring and hiding medical data on concussions; routinely shooting up its players with poisonous painkillers; etc…). And this is after we’ve watched narrative after narrative collapse and the supposed tin foil hat crowd been proven right, at least right to question the official version of events.

So I think this will be really interesting if more time passes without some kind of explanatory appearance by Hamlin. By this weekend’s games it will be THE NO 1 STORY in the country, not just sports story, if nobody hears from or more significantly sees this guy.

My personal take is that he is probably alive but in really bad shape, as you would expect of a guy who suffered a heart attack that should have killed him and reportedly required him to be revived twice before being placed in a coma and on resuscitation. And I think the narrative that he was fine just got away from the league and it got out that he was going to the game and they tried to fake it. And now they are in quite a fix if he is not as healthy as represented.

I find the reaction to the suspicion generated by Hamlin (or whomever) at the game to be the most interesting part of this.

I think most sensible people look at the following and simply think it’s strange: no video of him, no comments from him since he was hurt; shows up to the game with his face covered and wearing sunglasses; jumping around, hooting and hollering, still with face covered, in the box like three weeks after barely surviving a heart attack and intubation; no oxygen to be found as the tv reporter quotes his dr that he still requires oxygen; Josh Allen’s ambiguous comments when asked if he was duped by a “fake Hamlin in the locker room”; the fact that he appeared healthy in his appearance at the game but no tv interview, no comments attributed to him.

I suppose there are reasonable explanations for this. He could be temporarily disfigured and/or unable to talk well due to treatment (maybe face swollen from steroids or something). But the whole thing is definitely odd. I personally just assumed that he had appeared somewhere and made comments and thought the whole controversy was dumb. When I found out basically that nobody had documented seeing the guy since he went in the hospital, I was surprised. I think any reasonable person would be.

And so I think this starts with people just asking reasonable questions. The NFL obviously has a financial interest in avoiding controversy over on field injuries, particularly as they’re trying to play the playoffs and SB. And the NFL has certainly demonstrated it will go to ABSURD lengths if they think there is money to lose. For instance, just three weeks ago the league was trying to get these guys to resume a game within a half hour after they thought they just watched their teammate get killed on the field.

So the suspicion seems perfectly rational to me. But what is interesting is how quickly people dismiss the suspicions as “conspiracy theories.” The suspicious ones are dismissed as crazy and stupid by the people just blindly accepting a narrative from a corporation that has objectively demonstrated its willing to go to absurd lengths (doctoring and hiding medical data on concussions; routinely shooting up its players with poisonous painkillers; etc…). And this is after we’ve watched narrative after narrative collapse and the supposed tin foil hat crowd been proven right, at least right to question the official version of events.

So I think this will be really interesting if more time passes without some kind of explanatory appearance by Hamlin. By this weekend’s games it will be THE NO 1 STORY in the country, not just sports story, if nobody hears from or more significantly sees this guy.

My personal take is that he is probably alive but in really bad shape, as you would expect of a guy who suffered a heart attack that should have killed him and reportedly required him to be revived twice before being placed in a coma and on resuscitation. And I think the narrative that he was fine just got away from the league and it got out that he was going to the game and they tried to fake it. And now they are in quite a fix if he is not as healthy as represented.
??? Are you in the right forum? Dude got hit and pretty much a typical NFL jolt, went down in a very strange way. Not sure how you landed here. It was a very unnormal reaction for an NFL gladiator. This kind of thing doesn't happen very often. Delayed jab reaction to a weakened heart? Maybe. We'll never know. Is that your take? Probably not knowing your political lean, but I won't say that's why you asked, and to be honest I'd be surprised if that's your take. Too many young healthy men are dropping like flies, I've never seen the likes of this before. I'd honestly like to know your thoughts.

Wow that's a lot of words.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
??? Are you in the right forum? Dude got hit and pretty much a typical NFL jolt, went down in a very strange way. Not sure how you landed here. It was a very unnormal reaction for an NFL gladiator. This kind of thing doesn't happen very often. Delayed jab reaction to a weakened heart? Maybe. We'll never know. Is that your take? Probably not knowing your political lean, but I won't say that's why you asked, and to be honest I'd be surprised if that's your take. Too many young healthy men are dropping like flies, I've never seen the likes of this before. I'd honestly like to know your thoughts.
In fairness to Bradley, this topic is best discussed here rather than the sports forum. I believe Paco locked a Damar Hamlin thread well before the conspiracies got out of hand.

In fairness to Bradley, this topic is best discussed here rather than the sports forum. I believe Paco locked a Damar Hamlin thread well before the conspiracies got out of hand.
I'd like to hear his take. His football posts are sane, and even though he is a Democrat and hates Trump, he's 10 times more credible and sane than BScuck. I've read both of their posts for years. 😂 I think he's asking an honest question here.

Yeah I don’t dispute there are big issues with the vaccines. I never advocated for mandatory vaccines and I thought it was outrageous that people would lose their jobs over it. And it’s pretty well established at this point that they had negligible impact on spread and that they really didn’t test for that so there was no basis for mandates. And i heard a lot of the stuff at the time, from very credible people that worked on the vaccine that the nature of it had the potential to do serious damage, which seems to have played out. I had a friend who took the J & J and had immediate clotting issues and almost bled out! So I definitely notice all the young healthy people dying and there is never any explanation. In this case I do think it could have been the impact to the chest. Maybe aggravated by the jab but in this case I think it’s a leap to say that’s what caused it.

Anyway my point was I thought it was interesting that people are still so casual about dismissing these kind of questions as “conspiracy theorists” after the last few years.

Hmmm….

'Stop That Sh*t': Josh Allen Says No to Damar Hamlin Conspiracy Theories

Timothy-T.-Ludwig_Getty-Images-8-640x480.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
Hmmm….

'Stop That Sh*t': Josh Allen Says No to Damar Hamlin Conspiracy Theories

Timothy-T.-Ludwig_Getty-Images-8-640x480.jpg

But when asked directly if he got duped by an imposter he says “I don’t think so.” So he didn’t speak to him face to face. I think the fact that we haven’t heard from one teammate or coach saying “I spoke to him and here’s a pic” is one of the things that makes his appearance at the game suspicious.

Good post.

I've been following this but avoided posting because I'm not a doctor.

What makes me think something may be going on is the recovery timetable.

The few instances I can find of athletes getting hit in the heart and it stopping I can find were back on the field in a few days to two weeks. This guy is still so sick he can't do an interview and needs oxygen? It doesn't quite add up.

Now, if he had inflammation and had a massive heart attack then he would need to be monitored and be careful...it can take weeks or months to deal with peri- myo- carditis. Clots can also be a big deal and require someone to be very careful in their recovery.

It doesn't seem to fit the story, but I'm not a doctor.

I'd honestly not heard of this till you posted it. I saw Damar Hamlin trending on Twitter a couple of days ago but didn't bother to click the trends to see what everyone was talking about. Assume it was his appearance.

So him being at the game and refusing interviews is totally acceptable. Where it goes sideways is him constantly being covered up so you can't see his face, to the point where there are no pictures of his face from the game and even his teammates can't confirm that was him.

Was his family with him at the game? I think they were. If so, that makes the theory that he's dead much harder to believe for me. Cause then you have to have his family going along with it, and I can't see that. If he was at the game alone without his family, then the body double theory is a bit easier to swallow.

Based on what little I know, my guess is pretty much the same as yours, he's still in rough shape, and they probably over exaggerated his improvement. My guess is there is a lot of media claiming he's deadly ill or maybe even dead, and he decided to come to the game in an attempt to get the media to stop talking and worrying his family to death.

If that was the aim, it seems to have had the exact opposite affect, so I'm sorry for them.

Bottom line, I think he's still alive, that was really him. But would I put something far more sinister past the NFL and others? Absolutely not.

He’s not in great shape and if you’ve read reports the trainer on the field had to work on him for 20 minutes and kept bringing him back.
Cognitive deficiency in all likelihood and lasting effects on his heart.
He won’t play again but the NFLPA collective bargaining agreement of 2020 means he’s financially secure for life.

He’s not in great shape and if you’ve read reports the trainer on the field had to work on him for 20 minutes and kept bringing him back.
He won’t play again but the NFLPA collective bargaining agreement of 2020 means he’s financially secure for life.
^this

Reactions: goldmom
Yep, doubt he'll see the field again. I feel bad for him. It's freak thing, but could have been tied to the jab as well. I remember the Lions player that became a paraplegic from a spinal cord cut, I think Utley was his name.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Yep, doubt he'll see the field again. I feel bad for him. It's freak thing, but could have been tied to the jab as well. I remember the Lions player that became a paraplegic from a spinal cord cut, I think Utley was his name.
In a way I understand why UF would not clear Keyonte Johnson to play for the Gators, but damn, he may have been Todd Golden's missing piece to the Gator hoops team this year.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

:oops:

Cause of death not released.
It’s crazy to me that there is never a cause of death in these reports. If a young healthy person dies, that is the first question any reader would ask. Even in the NYP or WSJ or other supposedly conservative papers you never read a word about cause of death or vaccination status.

It’s crazy to me that there is never a cause of death in these reports. If a young healthy person dies, that is the first question any reader would ask. Even in the NYP or WSJ or other supposedly conservative papers you never read a word about cause of death or vaccination status.
It's not uncommon but with the vaccine attack crowd, they are looking for stuff. I never heard of someone vaccination status for any virus being released historically. That's a weird expectation.

He was back in 9 minutes. My retired doc dad said in the past you were told to stop CPR after 15 minutes, so when he heard 9 he felt like the kid was most likely not cognitively affected. Plus, CPR does flow some blood for your heart and it was started immediately. He had the best care in the world within seconds of going down.

Commotio Cardis, from what I can find, doesn't normally result in long term damage. A HS lacrosse player was back on the field in two days. An NHL player a week or so. Hamlin should be giving interviews and be out and about if that was all that was wrong with him...again based on my layman knowledge of the situation.

I hope you're wrong and I hope he's back on the field again like most CC survivors are. Because if he isn't there was likely something else that was wrong.

Has anyone heard any of his doctors or his family confirm it was CC?

It's not uncommon but with the vaccine attack crowd, they are looking for stuff. I never heard of someone vaccination status for any virus being released historically. That's a weird expectation.
That's because this is the most deadly 'vaccine' in world history. Anytime someone dies suddenly, it's completely logical to question their 'vax' status.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
If he was an NFL player there's a 95% chance he's vaccinated.

And it's not weird - these vaccines are documented to cause heart issues, especially in young men. UK is dropping its booster program for anyone under 50, refuses vaccines for under 12. Other countries have banned the vaccine for anyone under 30.

I could keep posting links of govt's who feel the data doesn't support vaccinations for young people, but you get the point. Given what we know, it's much stranger to automatically assume there's no way a young cardiac death is vaccine related and chastise people for even asking the question that the other way around...I'm not saying I know anything, but I'm sure as hell paying attention.

Why are people aged under 50 not to be re-vaccinated?​

The purpose of the vaccination programme is to prevent severe illness, hospitalisation and death. Therefore, people at the highest risk of becoming severely ill will be offered booster vaccination. The purpose of vaccination is not to prevent infection with covid-19, and people aged under 50 are therefore currently not being offered booster vaccination.

1) You have to do an autopsy to try to find a cause of death. Rarely in these cases are full autopsies done.
2) There is a strong incentive not to question the shots in this country. You and I could only guess as to why, but you'd attacked if you tried to claim your autopsy results showed vaccine injury led to death.
3) Since there's no incentive, and the vax program gets gov't protected status, there's no chance you're going to see any public admission that these vaccines could be killing young people.

Lastly, the mechanism of how a vaccine could injure someone to death is probably variable and hard to figure out. Heart inflammation doesn't always mean heart attack. Some clots are extremely problematic but I'd imagine there are people with small clots in their veins who live for years like that...etc.

1) You have to do an autopsy to try to find a cause of death. Rarely in these cases are full autopsies done.
2) There is a strong incentive not to question the shots in this country. You and I could only guess as to why, but you'd attacked if you tried to claim your autopsy results showed vaccine injury led to death.
3) Since there's no incentive, and the vax program gets gov't protected status, there's no chance you're going to see any public admission that these vaccines could be killing young people.

Lastly, the mechanism of how a vaccine could injure someone to death is probably variable and hard to figure out. Heart inflammation doesn't always mean heart attack. Some clots are extremely problematic but I'd imagine there are people with small clots in their veins who live for years like that...etc.
Yeah I agree, but if it’s a heart issue, say it’s a heart issue. not asking for more precision than that.

But maybe even that information is hard to come by now.

If he was an NFL player there's a 95% chance he's vaccinated.

And it's not weird - these vaccines are documented to cause heart issues, especially in young men. UK is dropping its booster program for anyone under 50, refuses vaccines for under 12. Other countries have banned the vaccine for anyone under 30.

I could keep posting links of govt's who feel the data doesn't support vaccinations for young people, but you get the point. Given what we know, it's much stranger to automatically assume there's no way a young cardiac death is vaccine related and chastise people for even asking the question that the other way around...I'm not saying I know anything, but I'm sure as hell paying attention.

Why are people aged under 50 not to be re-vaccinated?​

The purpose of the vaccination programme is to prevent severe illness, hospitalisation and death. Therefore, people at the highest risk of becoming severely ill will be offered booster vaccination. The purpose of vaccination is not to prevent infection with covid-19, and people aged under 50 are therefore currently not being offered booster vaccination.
It is weird to expect that for every death, they report their vaccination status.

Reactions: goldmom
It is weird to expect that for every death, they report their vaccination status.
I’m not making an argument on that either way, but I am saying acting like it’s offensive to ask is ridiculous. It’s a 100% pertinent data point if a young healthy person has a cardiac event.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I’m not making an argument on that either way, but I am saying acting like it’s offensive to ask is ridiculous. It’s a 100% pertinent data point if a young healthy person has a cardiac event.
To support covid conspiracy theories? Or to disprove them? Did young healthy people never drop dead from cardiac events before covid? Was their vaccination status for other vaccines in question? etc. It just creates so many more questions.

Will the NFL still be around in 5 years is another question that needs to be asked.

A lot of people blindly pushed these shots and demanded they be taken to stay employed. I fear a day of reckoning is on the horizon.

Reactions: fatman76
To support covid conspiracy theories? Or to disprove them? Did young healthy people never drop dead from cardiac events before covid? Was their vaccination status for other vaccines in question? etc. It just creates so many more questions.

Worthwhile questions. You disagree because of narrative. No one is surprised by your stance here.

If the vaccinations aren't responsible, I want to know. Likewise if they are. That's not unreasonable. It is unreasonable that you are pretending that it isn't worthwhile to look.

Has there ever been another mRNA vaccine widely administered?

Has any other vaccine tricked the body into creating massive amount of a spike protein in history? Do you understand, in layman’s terms, how these vaccines work vs a common flu shot?

You do know that heart inflammation, strokes and blood clots are known - even by the shot manufacturers - as direct side effects, right?

Has any other vaccine tricked the body into creating massive amount of a spike protein in history? Do you understand, in layman’s terms, how these vaccines work vs a common flu shot?

You do know that heart inflammation, strokes and blood clots are known - even by the shot manufacturers - as direct side effects, right?

Da' Nile over da' narrative.

Yes. I work in pharmaceutical R&D. I'm well aware of vaccines and the different types. My knowledge isn't 2nd hand, its direct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT