ADVERTISEMENT

New Trump ad - Biden's border bloodbath

If Trump didn't act like such a jackass all the time, he'd crush Biden.

434739633_7020404384736564_6684468734778255451_n.jpg

You seem overly sensitive to my comments.
I do?

I really don’t care, it’s just pretty predictable.

I don’t love Trump either. I don’t love any politician. I just see his basic policy stances on key issues as our only hope to get the country back on track.

Although I think it’s probably too late.

Very mean tweets and name calling. That's all I got.

BOOK IT. GET READY FOR IT - instead of Russia Russia Russia, the new attack on Trump will be China China China. They will start investigating his collusion with China who helped get him elected.
This.

It’s already started. The fact they’re starting it this early means they are freaking the eff out.

I just can’t imagine that either Big Mike steps in soon, or something really bad happens to Trump.

They cannot let him win.

Reactions: BCSpell
I do?

I really don’t care, it’s just pretty predictable.

I don’t love Trump either. I don’t love any politician. I just see his basic policy stances on key issues as our only hope to get the country back on track.

Although I think it’s probably too late.
Is it OK to criticize Trump or should that be off limits?

Is it OK to criticize Trump or should that be off limits?
I have many times.

IMO the focus should be on policy stuff and not your feelers though. Feeling nice about who is in the WH while watching that administration run the country into the ground makes no sense. You’re not voting for Homecoming King and Queen.

Like hiring bad people, not working hard enough on the deficit and national debt, etc.

I have many times.

IMO the focus should be on policy stuff and not your feelers though. Feeling nice about who is in the WH while watching that administration run the country into the ground makes no sense. You’re not voting for Homecoming King and Queen.

Like hiring bad people, not working hard enough on the deficit and national debt, etc.
But how he presents himself is critically important to someone who wants to be elected, right?

It's like a great football player who keeps hurting his team with stupid penalties. Yeah, he's a great player but...

You're making a common mistake thinking that, if you don't worship Trump, you must hate him.
I do not worship Trump at all and there are things he has done that bug me- what I also know is how much better things were in this country while Trump was in the WH and how much worse they are now that Joey is in the WH. I have several friends who cannot get passed the caustic talk and the mean tweets- those are the ones I fail to understand

I do not worship Trump at all and there are things he has done that bug me- what I also know is how much better things were in this country while Trump was in the WH and how much worse they are now that Joey is in the WH. I have several friends who cannot get passed the caustic talk and the mean tweets- those are the ones I fail to understand
And it's 100% Trumps fault. If you act like a jerk, a lot of people aren't going to like you.

Theo- I am one who also has some of the same so called social weaknesses. Like Trump I view my so called social weaknesses as a strength. There are some that cannot handle that - based solely on what you post here- you might be one of those types

Theo- I am one who also has some of the same so called social weaknesses. Like Trump I view my so called social weaknesses as a strength. There are some that cannot handle that
This would qualify as worshiping.

You've convinced yourself that him being a jerk is a strength.

But how he presents himself is critically important to someone who wants to be elected, right?

It's like a great football player who keeps hurting his team with stupid penalties. Yeah, he's a great player but...
Stupid post. The latter gauges accomplishments. The first gauges how much you like him. Which matters more? Mideast peace plans, or mean tweets?

Stupid post. The latter gauges accomplishments. The first gauges how much you like him. Which matters more? Mideast peace plans, or mean tweets?
It all matters but I get it. You don't want your beloved Trump criticized in any way.

If most of America wasnt so soft, Trump would crush Biden. Listen to what you said..not vote for a guy because he's a meanie. SMH.
I am voting for him. He's the best option. But I can admit his flaws. I have no desire to protect him.

I am voting for him. He's the best option. But I can admit his flaws. I have no desire to protect him.
That's good..glad you are wise..still doesnt change the fact that majority of people who vote for Biden are voting against Trump. Like FSU fans..rooting harder for FL to lose than FSU to win.

That's good..glad you are wise..still doesnt change the fact that majority of people who vote for Biden are voting against Trump. Like FSU fans..rooting harder for FL to lose than FSU to win.
And, if Trump had just a normal amount of self discipline, that wouldn't be the case. He has driven reliable republican votes away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT