ADVERTISEMENT

NASA/ SPACEX make historic launch

10 years after Lamumba destroyed NASA tuning into Mush-Limb outreach cutting Murica down to size. What a absolute disgrace

Great day for Murica, MAGA , Elon Musk.. I loved the launch.

welcome back NASA
Not gonna play into a COMPLETELY false narrative about Obama who inherited a legacy of interrupted manned space flight that was decades in the making prior to the retirement of the shuttle...

but sadgator will agree that it was awesome to see the US return to manned space flight...

sadgator watched it from the roof...a little cloudy...but it looked good...rumble was nice...

10 years after Lamumba destroyed NASA tuning into Mush-Limb outreach cutting Murica down to size. What a absolute disgrace

Great day for Murica, MAGA , Elon Musk.. I loved the launch.

welcome back NASA

Today in Florida, we see what conservatives want for America

Today in Minnesota, we see what liberals want for America.

Choose good, not evil.

Those Bob and Doug guys have MAJOR balls too...

can you imagine being the first dudes to test pilot that thing???!!! “Yep, I‘m just gonna calmly sit on top of this gigantic fuel cell and let them blast me into orbit hoping it works the way they designed it”...amazing...

those dudes have serious guts...

And they REALLY believe in what they are doing. May we all have a calling that we are so devoted to that we would risk our lives to see it realized.

Reactions: sadgator
sadgator’s calling is apparently posting stupid posts on a sports message board...guess we all have our thing...
I've always and still enjoy your posts on the sports forum (I hate the Blue Board name). I do remember a very little disagreement we had a few months back on the other forum, about our hoops coach, Mike White, but that's a debate and another story I look forward to when hoops season comes back.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT