ADVERTISEMENT

nail and the LaQuinta...

Sunburnt Indian

Bull Gator
Nov 7, 2001
nail, new sign just went up behind the steak house. LaQuinta coming soon.

Had crispy, crispy cat fish last night. Extra good. I never order fried cat fish. Crispy, crispy. My new server was a 6' 2" young chick. I didn't use my second favorite server. Favorite was not on duty. Daughter says I must switch around as she does. We can't show favoritism.

Reactions: nail1988
nail, new sign just went up behind the steak house. LaQuinta coming soon.

Had crispy, crispy cat fish last night. Extra good. I never order fried cat fish. Crispy, crispy. My new server was a 6' 2" young chick. I didn't use my second favorite server. Favorite was not on duty. Daughter says I must switch around as she does. We can't show favoritism.

nail likes lightly breaded catfish and MR Ribeye. Nail would enjoy daughters steak house.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
nail, Granddaughter's boss called today. She has a big meeting tomorrow in Large D. Boss says look to be pulled aside and offered a Dallas region.

Dallas has 2 regions. Mid Dallas to Grapevine and mid Dallas to Waco. She'd be thrilled with either. Granddaughter's parents stay in Norman, grandson's in Waco. Everybody is excited.

Grandson's office is in Dallas. He could work from his office instead of his home on Ponchartrain's north shore. Grandson's boss would like him in the Dallas office.

Child Called Pony is learning to talk pretty good. She's much lighter skin than her mother. Black hair, brown eyes, Sorta like a little white Indian. She got a bunch of Irish in her.

nail, Granddaughter's boss called today. She has a big meeting tomorrow in Large D. Boss says look to be pulled aside and offered a Dallas region.

Dallas has 2 regions. Mid Dallas to Grapevine and mid Dallas to Waco. She'd be thrilled with either. Granddaughter's parents stay in Norman, grandson's in Waco. Everybody is excited.

Grandson's office is in Dallas. He could work from his office instead of his home on Ponchartrain's north shore. Grandson's boss would like him in the Dallas office.

Child Called Pony is learning to talk pretty good. She's much lighter skin than her mother. Black hair, brown eyes, Sorta like a little white Indian. She got a bunch of Irish in her.

women called Wesley, child called pony and grandson could live close to Nail in Grapevine. We have a few places for gumbo.... but do many great steak houses like daughters.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT