ADVERTISEMENT

nail and Moonlight Park...

Sunburnt Indian

Bull Gator
Nov 7, 2001
The last phase of Moonlight Park has finally got padlocks on Oncor electricity pedestals meaning ready for builders. No builder signs on a single lot. A Russ Davis house under construction had a sold sign which has been removed. A Russ Davis Parade Of Homes house in Calan Village had a SOLD sign that has been removed.

Calan Village is the first subdivision in the Greater Waco Metropolitan Area to have below ground AT&T fiber super high speed internet. My subdivision is second. No above ground unsightly leaning pedestals. I like it. Moonlight Park is third.

Amazon just opened their new warehouse hiring 1000. I may be seeing some slow down in house sales. I don't say home sales. I'm a purist. Builders build houses. They becomes homes when occupied. There are home sales of course. If I were to buy the home next door.

The last phase of Moonlight Park has finally got padlocks on Oncor electricity pedestals meaning ready for builders. No builder signs on a single lot. A Russ Davis house under construction had a sold sign which has been removed. A Russ Davis Parade Of Homes house in Calan Village had a SOLD sign that has been removed.

Calan Village is the first subdivision in the Greater Waco Metropolitan Area to have below ground AT&T fiber super high speed internet. My subdivision is second. No above ground unsightly leaning pedestals. I like it. Moonlight Park is third.

Amazon just opened their new warehouse hiring 1000. I may be seeing some slow down in house sales. I don't say home sales. I'm a purist. Builders build houses. They becomes homes when occupied. There are home sales of course. If I were to buy the home next door.

interest rates have crippled sales especially with first time homebuyers.

This is a interesting article on lumber costs. Lumber dropped 30k on 2 of our houses from May to July. These are the effects of Lamumba and low IQ Joe

Lumber prices—which warned us about inflation over a year ago—are again trying to tell us something​

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT