ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts...

Pal, you're so full of shit, it's oozing out of your ears and eyes, and I'm sure no one wants to be around you because your breath smells like shit.

You're pulling lumps of coal out of your ass, and trying to polish them into diamonds. Several of those Georgia Bulldogs from the 1942 season served in the military , notably Frank Sinkwich who was actually given a medical discharge. The fact that you would label these young men, college educated, athletically and academically inclined, as traitorous to their own country, is asinine. You're pitiful, shameful, piece of shit, and I challenge you to seek out any and all relatives of Frank Sinkwich or any other member of that Georgia football program via social media, and repeat what you just said. You report back to this thread, copying and pasting their replies, and at that point you can offer your apologies for making such preposterous claims.

As for overzealous boosters or alumni giving expensive gifts to recruits, that has nothing to do with University of Georgia or any University. Those matters cannot be policed 100% by any University , and the fact that you would utilize this as a bullet point in your discussion, further proves that you are a red-assed Florida burnout, or alcoholic, or wife beater, or most probably a combination of all three.

Face the facts. The chickens have come home to roost for the University of Florida. There's not a dirtier or more shameful program in the conference. Case after case of domestic violence, theft, rape, capital murder have permeated your program.

POS state, POS University, POS football program, and a POS fans base. Shut it down, shut the whole thing down..

Oh sweetie, maybe you aren't aware that CFB SHUT DOWN in 1943. No season. So when there was no more football, UGa was happy to let their players go fight. If there had been a 1943 season, Frankie and his pals would have never put on their country's uniform. You root for traitors. Deal with the reality.

The problem with you is, you are too stupid to realize you are stupid. Let me help you get a clearer understanding here. YOU ARE STUPID.

So, Georgia is pure as the driven snow, and Florida is a cesspool? Am I reading that right?

You wanna talk about Terreal Bierria? Here's a quote from an article: When former NFL player Terreal Bierria took the stand on the final day of his second-degree murder trial, he launched into an unsolicited apology to the family of his childhood friend, who Bierria admits to choking to death at the end of a bloody knife fight.

See, he ADMITTED TO THE MURDER. But lucky for him there were a couple Bulldog fans on the jury, so it was hung and a mistrial declared. BUT HE IS STILL AN ADMITTED MURDERER.

So talk some more shit. I'm waiting.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/former-uga-player-charged-with-murder/03k8vgyLBKriMyGneWPcSN/

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_9568b94c-242a-5e74-b24c-f4ce4d3900c3.html

Oh sweetie, maybe you aren't aware that CFB SHUT DOWN in 1943. No season. So when there was no more football, UGa was happy to let their players go fight. If there had been a 1943 season, Frankie and his pals would have never put on their country's uniform. You root for traitors. Deal with the reality.

The problem with you is, you are too stupid to realize you are stupid. Let me help you get a clearer understanding here. YOU ARE STUPID.

So, Georgia is pure as the driven snow, and Florida is a cesspool? Am I reading that right?

You wanna talk about Terreal Bierria? Here's a quote from an article: When former NFL player Terreal Bierria took the stand on the final day of his second-degree murder trial, he launched into an unsolicited apology to the family of his childhood friend, who Bierria admits to choking to death at the end of a bloody knife fight.

See, he ADMITTED TO THE MURDER. But lucky for him there were a couple Bulldog fans on the jury, so it was hung and a mistrial declared. BUT HE IS STILL AN ADMITTED MURDERER.

So talk some more shit. I'm waiting.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/former-uga-player-charged-with-murder/03k8vgyLBKriMyGneWPcSN/

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_9568b94c-242a-5e74-b24c-f4ce4d3900c3.html

@southerngentleman64

Pal, you keep up the good fight. It's all you obviously have. Keep fighting for relevance and lost causes. That's the essence of the Florida football program now.

Edit: Don't call me sweetie again. I don't swing that way. Keep your perversions to yourself.

Sure thing, honey.

Btw, your school and your team are shit. Have a super day!

Sure thing, honey.

Btw, your school and your team are shit. Have a super day!

Awwwww, he/she/it finally speaks!

How did that gender reassignment procedure go for you? Did you shed a tear when you threw out all of your ties, razors, and shaving cream?

From now on, it's panty liners, monthly cramps, and Midol for ya, pal.

But I'm not here to judge if that's your thing. Party on...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT